PDA

View Full Version : Any plans for re-customization...?

Alcohol Fueled Brewtality
04-11-2013, 02:38 AM
I'm not 100% satisfied with my character's looks, but now I've invested sooo many hours getting the Outfits and weapon skills I want for him....

So I ask: anyone know if they plan on adding this?

Indolo
04-11-2013, 03:36 AM
I hope so. Down the line they're adding at least one new race, and it'd be nice to be able to take advantage without having to start over. The game is really built around doing everything with one character. Since your starting choices have no impact on the game, it'd be cool to have the option of changing appearance and race.

Zoridium JackL
04-11-2013, 04:00 AM
while I'm not sure how I would feel about something like changing facial structure, we should at least be able to change our hair and facepaint (tattoos as well), i mean come on, don't tell me all the stylists are dead.

BlueRaith
04-11-2013, 04:03 AM
If the stylists are dead then it would be very hard for my character to keep up her partial hair carving, unless she's a beast at doing it with a mirror or blindly lol.

Alcohol Fueled Brewtality
04-11-2013, 08:01 AM
If the stylists are dead then it would be very hard for my character to keep up her partial hair carving, unless she's a beast at doing it with a mirror or blindly lol.

The Fallout franchise have taught me two things will always survive an apocalypse:

Cockroaches and hair gel.