PDA

View Full Version : Please offer a better cash shop

PowderedToastMan
04-11-2013, 03:05 AM
Current cash shop is too damn expensive to get bits. 5, 20 or 50? That's all the options I have??? I would recommend something where the customer gets to decide, kind of like a slider, how much real cash they want to blow for digital items. The more cash the customer puts out the more bits they get is a good idea.

Honestly, who here even wastes their money on the cash shop items at this point. I would like to buy some armor retextures but I'm nearly unwilling to shell out 20 bucks to do so.

Beats
04-11-2013, 03:08 AM
Current cash shop is too damn expensive to get bits. 5, 20 or 50? That's all the options I have??? I would recommend something where the customer gets to decide how much real cash they want to blow for digital items.

Honestly, who here even wastes their money on the cash shop items at this point. I would like to buy some armor retextures but I'm nearly unwilling to shell out 20 bucks to do so.

I would say give it a little while till they add more things anyway. And as far as just fashion and "non necessary" things, this cash shop isn't that horrible price wise.

Lambchops
04-11-2013, 03:11 AM
Agreed. While the actual bit cost of items is fine I think, the strange intervals that you can actually buy bits at are not so fine. Intervals of 5 would be much better, I think. I don't see them letting you pick your own price of any amount. Not usually how this works.

Kid Kablam
04-11-2013, 03:15 AM
I've seen a couple posts like this and I don't get it. People have run out of air complaining about the game and now they want a say on the price model? Are you going to launch a thread next where you complain about how many bathroom breaks the staff have?

Zoridium JackL
04-11-2013, 04:04 AM
I've seen a couple posts like this and I don't get it. People have run out of air complaining about the game and now they want a say on the price model? Are you going to launch a thread next where you complain about how many bathroom breaks the staff have?

oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that you aren't allowed to have more then one problem with the game, please point out where in the ToS or EULA it says this in case i need it for future reference.

BlueRaith
04-11-2013, 04:09 AM
Really, my problem with the high prices aren't with just this game, but the industry in general. A lot of people keep saying that the prices are that bad, compared to other games, but that's the problem. They all over charge. It's like they all think players wouldn't want to spend money on more than a few things at the cash shop. Cash shops could easily lower their prices on all of their items, and still be very profitable. Heck, I'd buy all of the outfits at the cash shop, let alone things like boosts if they were more price friendly. As it is, I'll likely not spend a dime.