PDA

View Full Version : 1st DAY CHARACTER BROKEN? tell me its not so......

SteelPaladin
04-11-2013, 03:38 AM
Hello, a few of my friends and me are having issues with recorders being registered on our accounts, we picked them up and as such cannot do it again, but the game is not registering them.

Also, i hear that vehicle leveling is busted for day 1 players also, so once you hit level 20, the system freaks out and resets you to level 1 OR you keep rolling over to over 20....

I am aware that the CMs said they patched it, but NO, NO SIR! as for our lil part of the world, it isnt so. Although our level range is only between 600-1200 atm, having to avoid our characters being corrupt i am told we would need to "redo" a whole new character, not a level 1 alt you have, but a "brand new after the latest patch" character in order for everything to be alright

I hope it isnt so......

Also, since both of these issues are hard coded into the game, whats the issue w being able to fix this?

I dont want to feel like i wasted 9 days doing everything, esp considering the show launch and recommended "episode 1" requirement. I dont want to start all over again, you fell me Trion...

I would like someone with knowledge or autority to respond to this please, thank you.

Defy
04-11-2013, 03:47 AM
which data recorders are causing the issue?

SteelPaladin
04-11-2013, 01:47 PM
my friend sent the Devs a ticket, in game and out. their reply is "its fixed", but its not.

Monkheal
04-11-2013, 01:51 PM
You should wait until patch is deployed to really give it up, and when talking to CS rep's try to get them to move it up to more knowledgeable people because I have not seen any fixes for that max roller skill or data recorders. Although there is more likely fixes for this in the patch that releases mon/tue even if its not listed they already said its not a complete list.

Chances are on the forums you will not get a reply from anyone who actually knows if the fix has been implemented yet or not and people will just troll you, just sayin.

hardy83
04-11-2013, 02:03 PM
I don't think they are actually fixed yet. I thought those fixes were going into that big patch on the 15th or whatever?

alienoid
04-11-2013, 02:10 PM
They are fixed for characters picking them up since latest patch. For those that did prior to the patch, just go to live chat CS and ask them to fix your character. They have done it for some people already, no worries ;)

For vehicles we are all in the same boat, they won't ask the whole server to reroll, just wait for a fix and try to alternate runners/rollers to avoid the 20 cap and ultimately, we'll have to use our feet (but I hope they'll push a fix before going there lol)

Yuki_k
04-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Well, my roller lvl reset to 0 after raising to 40. Now it's leveling up again, currently at 14 lol. Regarding the vehicle lvl I dont mind, but if that happens to any of my weapon lvls I would get angry.