PDA

View Full Version : Any one else ahad this problem?

DarkMenace
04-11-2013, 04:03 AM
I was playing for a good few hours last night then all of a sudden i got set on fire. It never went out and was affecting my scope, flames obstructing my view, it wasnt doing any damage but became really annoying so i relogged and once again got set on fire and the same thing happened again. Was just wandering if this has happened to any one else and if its a known bug? And please dont tell me to stop getting set on fire then :D

Taaltos
04-11-2013, 04:05 AM
I was playing for a good few hours last night then all of a sudden i got set on fire. It never went out and was affecting my scope, flames obstructing my view, it wasnt doing any damage but became really annoying so i relogged and once again got set on fire and the same thing happened again. Was just wandering if this has happened to any one else and if its a known bug? And please dont tell me to stop getting set on fire then :D

Were you playing NBA Jam in game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7dFMbubxr4

On a serious note, just found out in a co-op, there are plants that set you on fire.

Maybe?

Slop
04-11-2013, 05:50 AM
had this issue once just kept dying repeatedly i kept looking around for a cause kept following me for about 30 minutes then went away... wierd also had my shield glitch for a short time making me invincible went away as quickly unfortunately

DarkMenace
04-11-2013, 08:26 AM
Hopefully it was just a bug. Nice vid though. Defo wasnt a plant im sure it all started at an arkfall.

Alastar
08-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Necromancy everywhere.