PDA

View Full Version : Extra items only for first character??

tBakke
04-11-2013, 04:17 AM
So, i pre-ordered early, giving me the extra items..
And i ordered the DELUXE edition, giving me:

Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit
Hydra Heavy Weapon
In game title: Badlands Drifter
VBI Sentinel Shield
30 Day scrip boost
30 Day XP boost
Lock Box
+5 Inventory
Unique Vehicle Color

Logged in first time, got all my goodies, and all is well.. Or so i thought..

Imagine my surprise when I decided to make another toon so I could play through stuff with a friend who joined Defiance later than me...

Why the heck do only my first character get ANY of the bonus items??
Ok, so I can understand if it doesnt get the bonus-xp and bonus-rep, but the rest should be available for ALL characters on my account, shouldn't it?

I also play another of your games, RIFT, and if you pre-ordered that game you got a shard-enchant-thingy you could use to enchant your weapon. Every toon you created got the same shard..
If you purchased the collectors edition of RIFT you get a "special" mount. EVERY TOON you create get the collectors ed. mount.

So why on gods terraformed earth should Defiance be any different? You're the same friggin company, are you not?

There is NO info anywhere on Steam saying the Deluxe edition items are only available for the first toon you create..

I feel cheated.. :mad:

Arsenic_Touch
04-11-2013, 04:21 AM
...preorder items, bonus items for specific editions and arkfall code items are available to all new characters. The only items that aren't available are the boosts (they are acccount wide and count down once you use them) and lockboxes, it would make zero sense to have every new character get a lockbox, people would just make new characters over and over, the rest of the stuff is available to all new characters.

Click the claim section in the defiance store on the new character, if it doesn't show up, then open a ticket.

tBakke
04-11-2013, 04:27 AM
Wow.. do i feel like a total moron.. :o

Maybe they could think about adding a little "to claim your accountbound items, open ingame store" for idiots like myself... :p

Sorry, community.. and sorry Trion. :o

Ne0
04-11-2013, 04:28 AM
I know Guns, Vehicles, & Outfits, from founder package, store exclusives, and arkCodes are available account wide.

arcSalvage, lockboxes, & ingame purchases are not, I believe.