PDA

View Full Version : clan question

rnrschoolyard
04-11-2013, 05:44 AM
Where can i find out info about clans?

like do you share xp. for instance clans members where doing things last night and we all where getting xp was wondering if that was them or what.

would like to know where i can find out about this and other things for clans.

Thx for any help.

Grit
04-11-2013, 05:47 AM

like do you share xp. for instance clans members where doing things last night and we all where getting xp was wondering if that was them or what.

Thx for any help.

No idea, may wanna check the clan section of the forums, i'm sure stuff is listed there.

If you're grouped up everyone in the group will get XP from the missions...there is a lot of things that go on in this game that i have no idea how they work. I drive around, kill stuff, do missions and drive around some more.

EL1TE
04-11-2013, 05:53 AM

Thx for any help.
when u are offline, u are offline. meaning no xp. even when ur clanmembers completing stuff. u wont get xp cause u are offline. u get more xp when in a group and clan. 1 page shows how much more %xp u get for being in a clan or group or both at the same time. u can use bits to boost them to for more xp. press start and press RB to find this page.