PDA

View Full Version : Annihilate Angel Island - Kill Matron in under 3 minutes

Stonga
04-11-2013, 05:50 AM
Hey.

Anyone up for this? I've tried like 30 times now with random groups but they just focus on the adds. I've also timed it and we did it once in 2:35, but no award so I'm not sure when the timer starts exactly.

Ingame name is Stonga.

M00N
04-11-2013, 07:30 AM
can help you with it online from now and about 6-7h, look up shogun if your on EU ! :)

Doowi
04-11-2013, 07:33 AM
When it comes to pursuits where you need to down something within a set timeframe or you need the data recorders, it's always best to do it with a clan group. Then again I've never had much issues with randoms apart from people just leaving due to connections or they were there for their last data recorder.

Karzak
04-11-2013, 07:39 AM
its bugged. Tried about 10 times and set a timer done it under 2 min every time and still havent gotten it. 3 of the times the instance broke after we killed it :/

Stonga
04-11-2013, 08:03 AM
its bugged. Tried about 10 times and set a timer done it under 2 min every time and still havent gotten it. 3 of the times the instance broke after we killed it :/

Yeah that's what I fear aswell. It's currently broken for some people if not all.

Ender_74
04-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Did 3 instances yesterday. Motherlode twice and Soleptor. None of us validated a single timer, and the ones in Soleptor are not hard to achieve, definitely a bug.

KodiakX
04-11-2013, 08:23 AM
All timed achievements are currently bugged in all instances as of a few days ago.

Stonga
04-11-2013, 08:53 AM
All timed achievements are currently bugged in all instances as of a few days ago.

Is this confirmed by the devs or is it just your personal observation?

I've been wasting several hours over the past few days to get this one then. DAMN! :(

I did however get the "kill the monarch in under 2 minutes" pursuit yesterday.

divergent ghost
04-21-2013, 01:21 AM
Hey.

Anyone up for this? I've tried like 30 times now with random groups but they just focus on the adds. I've also timed it and we did it once in 2:35, but no award so I'm not sure when the timer starts exactly.

Ingame name is Stonga.

my guess is it starts when the cinematic starts, cause I always do it in about 230-245 but noone skips the cinematic which would add around 30 seconds. Just my guess from my experience tho.

ExpiredLifetime
04-21-2013, 01:24 AM
It's extremely odd in how those pursuits credit; some of them I got my first time through, others I didn't get until my tenth.

Era
04-21-2013, 01:44 AM
I didn't start doing coop until a few days ago and I've completed all the pursuits in all the missions but 1 and most of em I did today. Bugged for most but not all or they patched it.

xeqtR
04-21-2013, 06:10 PM

This!!!!

Every time I've ran it since patch (Didn't bother with it pre-patch), the 'Kill the Matron' goal never fulfills. Annoying as hell, want that 15 EGO thanks & i'm pretty sure almost every kill the last few days has been under 3mins! But like an idoit i run it again a few hours later hoping for the best ;)

Ravenloft
05-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Has anyone contacted or sent a feedback to let the Dev team know this goal is glitched?
Hopefully it will get fixed, its the only one on the co-ops pursuits that I need and like the rest of you ive done it several times under the 3 min mark. Gonna send a bug report to them today.

HuntGod
05-06-2013, 09:36 AM
You can bug it, but you also have to submit a ticket as well...I've been submitting bugs, but was not submitting the ticket to accompany it...

Merrin Nightbringer
05-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Just finished this yesterday. No glitches.

AZAG0TH
05-06-2013, 10:00 AM
I ran it yesterday as well - killed the monarch in under 3, but not the matron. Honestly, I didn't time it, but it felt like less than 3 minutes.. The group I was with was pretty much nuking the crap out of it constantly.

So, now I am unsure whether we really missed the mark or it's bugged as well.

Archangel
05-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Finished this one about a week ago. Sounds like its bugged. Others say its working.

How we did it is with VOT MASS launchers. They deal full damage and with 4 people raining rockets on the monarch it died plenty of fast.

This too worked for the final boss to beat it under 2-3 minutes.

FizzyMyNizzy
05-08-2013, 03:03 AM
you guys are doing it all wrong. I finish this on the first week of launch.

2 words
Ground Pounder

Remember to put extra mag in to it, and try to find one with extra fire rate.

Ultralord
05-08-2013, 03:41 AM
This one is extremely easy to get. The trick is for everyone to be on the same page for the fight. Everyone needs to just ignore ALL mobs & attack nothing but the matron. The only exception my group made was to kill 2 of the stupid pods that fire at you during on of the times she was undeground. When she's up it's just nonstop focus fire preferably with assault rifles because the bullet spread is minimal & it maintains decent damage.

Remag Div
05-08-2013, 08:33 AM
This one is extremely easy to get. The trick is for everyone to be on the same page for the fight. Everyone needs to just ignore ALL mobs & attack nothing but the matron. The only exception my group made was to kill 2 of the stupid pods that fire at you during on of the times she was undeground. When she's up it's just nonstop focus fire preferably with assault rifles because the bullet spread is minimal & it maintains decent damage.

Pretty much this. I've tried doing this a few times with random groups and it just doesn't work because you always have people that focus on the random mobs. If you get 4 people with SAW's and Overcharge that concentrate on the Matron it's pretty easy.

Also, if the timer starts at the cutscene, that's really dumb and they need to patch that.