PDA

View Full Version : Do you love shotguns that much Trion

Wulf
04-11-2013, 07:12 AM
Trion you must really love the shotgun cause that's the only thing in your Tier4 box's. 3 shotguns and a pistol..REALLY?......

greatdividers
04-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Trion you must really love the shotgun cause that's the only thing in your Tier4 box's. 3 shotguns and a pistol..REALLY?......

yeah, because they made the chance of getting shotguns more than anything else......

do you even common sense?

Maeson
04-11-2013, 07:22 AM
Eh I can kinda see what he's getting at. I chose Veteran because I have a soft spot for assault rifles. So 3/5 items I find being shotguns or rocket launchers or *shudder* infectors... kinda plays against my groove.

We have four "classes", why not a chance bonus to specific weapon types? Say a veteran has a higher chance to loot an assault rifle then a sniper rifle. An outlaw has a higher chance for a shotgun then an LMG. It shouldn't be an overwhelmingly higher chance, but enough.

Exes
04-11-2013, 07:24 AM
Well the thing is there are as many types of shotguns as there are LMG SMG and AR all together so you would see 3 shotguns out of 4 items and it wouldn't be any different to seeing lmg+smg+ar in a single lock box (also to mention that is pretty much exactly what I got in my last two tier 4 boxes).

m0bscene
04-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Wait there are more weapons in the game than that? Wait let me go check.......*enters competitive match* NOPE, bro you are lying! Only shotguns!

Xynnvincible
04-11-2013, 10:27 AM
I feel like I get way more shotguns and pistols than anything else.

Leon Constantine
04-11-2013, 10:28 AM
man .. i bought over 30 t4 boxes, im pretty sure shot guns r over half ,, and a lot of hand gun either... no many snipers,, in face i didnt get any snipers at the first 10 boxes yesterday.,, not even a green ...but they seems changed it little bit today, i got 2 orange snipers finally. but now there are about 15 oranges and 30 purples in my bag..

greatdividers
04-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Eh I can kinda see what he's getting at. I chose Veteran because I have a soft spot for assault rifles. So 3/5 items I find being shotguns or rocket launchers or *shudder* infectors... kinda plays against my groove.

We have four "classes", why not a chance bonus to specific weapon types? Say a veteran has a higher chance to loot an assault rifle then a sniper rifle. An outlaw has a higher chance for a shotgun then an LMG. It shouldn't be an overwhelmingly higher chance, but enough.

because the classes have no effect on what weapons you use. so having increased chances of certain types of items wouldn't make sense at all

ironhands
04-11-2013, 10:43 AM
I like shotguns, but I almost always get pistols and infectors, trade?

Nexos_Arc
04-11-2013, 04:08 PM
might have to do with the fact that there are 3 types of shotguns ... so you get3x more than pistols or ARs ?!?