PDA

View Full Version : First patch notes!

greatdividers
04-11-2013, 07:20 AM
since i've seen a bunch of impossibley ignorant posts of people that haven't seen these yet, without further ado!!!

Defiance Patch 1.010 Sharks in Winter Solstice (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?30976-Defiance-Patch-1.010-Sharks-(in-winter-solstice)&p=286421#post286421)

Taaltos
04-11-2013, 07:21 AM
since i've seen a bunch of impossibley ignorant posts of people that haven't seen these yet, without further ado!!!

Defiance Patch 1.010 Sharks in Winter Solstice (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?30976-Defiance-Patch-1.010-Sharks-(in-winter-solstice)&p=286421#post286421)

There's a great big thread on this already in general discussion.

greatdividers
04-11-2013, 07:22 AM
i'm aware. but the amount of posts from people since these were posted that still cry nerf shotgun ETC. i thought it would be a good idea to post it here as well.

TheLonelyShnib
04-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Does anyone know when this patch will be out ? :)

Taaltos
04-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Does anyone know when this patch will be out ? :)

That is discussed in the Lead Dev blog along with many other things.

I can't remember, monday i think? But, here's the link.

http://community.defiance.com/en/

DC Zero
04-11-2013, 08:21 AM
When it says reduced infector bug damage, does that include the damage that happens on every 5th shot or is that just for the bugs that run around? I think we all new that infectors would get a nerf, but they might have over done it if the former is true. The homing range and the bug speed changes were good changes though.

ChaosOneX
04-11-2013, 08:59 AM
noooo... my northstar got nerfed... anyone actually think it needed it?

MosesOfWar
04-11-2013, 09:05 AM
When it says reduced infector bug damage, does that include the damage that happens on every 5th shot or is that just for the bugs that run around? I think we all new that infectors would get a nerf, but they might have over done it if the former is true. The homing range and the bug speed changes were good changes though.

I believe it's the damage that bugs do upon "suicide"; this would have more of an affect on Infectors that spawn masses of insect, compared to the Cankor, for instance, that has DOT damage and lesser bug spawn.

ryzo
04-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Nice voice chat on xbox will make it feel more like a mmo

Ballsmack
04-11-2013, 12:36 PM
And... Why does this revolve around the, "PVP", forum??? ;O

greatdividers
04-11-2013, 12:39 PM
And... Why does this revolve around the, "PVP", forum??? ;O

because there are still idiots demending nerfs to things that are getting nerfed, likely because they didnt see the patch notes.

this was also explained in posts above...

Galdoblame
04-11-2013, 12:59 PM
So. Many.Nerf.

at least the light machine gun should be more powerfull :(

(psss..the saw off nerf...is wrong ! it's the normal shotgun that deserve a nerf,not the saw off one !)

and i HOPE they don't reduce range on craker...it was already a tad short. And those bug nerf O.o.

MosesOfWar
04-11-2013, 01:07 PM
So. Many.Nerf.

at least the light machine gun should be more powerfull :(

(psss..the saw off nerf...is wrong ! it's the normal shotgun that deserve a nerf,not the saw off one !)

and i HOPE they don't reduce range on craker...it was already a tad short. And those bug nerf O.o.

Cankor range probably wasn't changed as it was the shortest ranged Infector. Since it's VBI, it also isn't experiencing any big nerf, since it doesn't spawn bug until the target is dead and it works primarily as a DoT weapon... Infector DoTs weren't nerfed fortunately. The big nerfs go to VoT and FRC which spawned suicide bugs en-masse and did no basic damage

Aidan415
04-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Ouch right in the build
R.I.P Cluster rockets with it's 2nd nerf
and detonators. I'll have to go back to Cloak AR now bleh.

Also got excited when i saw Fixed the Bull rush as i was hoping they raised the proc chance as 100 shots and only 1 knockdown is piss poor.