PDA

View Full Version : Question

lxI MYTH Ixl
04-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Okay, I understand a lot of "bugs" are still going on, and this isn't anything major but I'm hoping someone has an answer.

I have like three items in my inventory that I can't get rid of. Purple shield, blue frag, and a blue LMG. LMG is maxed out in EXP and the other two I dunno. I can't sell them and I can't break down into resources. They don't show up on sell screen and says no options in Mod screen. Any clue?

Krazee DD
04-11-2013, 07:55 AM
Not sure if its a bug nor not, but I think you can just delete them if you want them gone.

AddictedNoob
04-11-2013, 08:00 AM
Can't delete, can't break down, can't sell, can't mod. Thought I was the only one with this issue, have about 6 slots with items I can't do anything with.

Vhailas
04-11-2013, 08:09 AM
Check your other loadouts. If they're still equipped in any of your loadouts you can't sell/break/trash them. HAve to unequip them and replace them first.

BLG CONSIG vR
04-11-2013, 08:09 AM
They might be equipped to one of your alternate loadouts. If they are you have to unequip them and then either sell or break down.

Duncan laighleis
04-11-2013, 08:13 AM
If you cant do anything with an item it probably means you have it equiped on one of your other loadouts. If you get to a loadout and cant equip another item then equip the item it shows you have equiped again then try to equip something else. Has worked for me-hope it helps

Xepher
04-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Okay, I understand a lot of "bugs" are still going on, and this isn't anything major but I'm hoping someone has an answer.

I have like three items in my inventory that I can't get rid of. Purple shield, blue frag, and a blue LMG. LMG is maxed out in EXP and the other two I dunno. I can't sell them and I can't break down into resources. They don't show up on sell screen and says no options in Mod screen. Any clue?

It's because there "soul bound" Don't worry they don't take up inventory space most of the stuff you get from the main quest is "soul bound" crap.

lxI MYTH Ixl
04-11-2013, 08:34 AM
I've never equipped anything to an alt loadout but I did unlock an alt loadout slot with those items equipped. I will look when I get on later. Knew it was something simple and I missed it. I don't think its "soul bound" bc I've got rid of a lot of quest items already.

Xepher
04-11-2013, 08:51 AM
I've never equipped anything to an alt loadout but I did unlock an alt loadout slot with those items equipped. I will look when I get on later. Knew it was something simple and I missed it. I don't think its "soul bound" bc I've got rid of a lot of quest items already.

Thats why I said most are sold bound. Trust me man I have had a gernade since I was lvl 187 am now lvl 722. Sold all the items I had in my inventory (other then mods) and the Sniper, sheild, gernade, and I think its a shotgun did not take up space in my inventory I had about 10 mods and I had 14/36 or 38 (don't remember) and those "soul bound" Items did not take up any space. So I guess my point is that even if it is a bug or somthing its no big deal consdering there just there they don't take up any space.