PDA

View Full Version : Am I Missing Something???

TwistedSynns
04-11-2013, 07:35 AM
I started using invisibility this morning because i have all the others maxxed and I am doing new Side Quest. Well one of the missions was to go to area X and collect item B , so i go there and turn invisible and sneak into the camp and when i get to item B and press X to pick it up , it turns my invisibility off and im swarmed by raiders. Is invisibility just so i can walk around for a few seconds and thats it? I mean i thought the point was to be sneaky about things , not pick something up and BAM , everyone sees you.

lxI MYTH Ixl
04-11-2013, 07:37 AM
I started using invisibility this morning because i have all the others maxxed and I am doing new Side Quest. Well one of the missions was to go to area X and collect item B , so i go there and turn invisible and sneak into the camp and when i get to item B and press X to pick it up , it turns my invisibility off and im swarmed by raiders. Is invisibility just so i can walk around for a few seconds and thats it? I mean i thought the point was to be sneaky about things , not pick something up and BAM , everyone sees you.

If it let you interact then it would be so broken. When you completely go cloaked, you restore shields and enemies shoot where they saw you last so its a defensive ability, plus there are a few DMG increases while cloaked.

Buruko
04-11-2013, 08:23 AM

And it doesn't last forever it has a timer like all other ego powers.

TwistedSynns
04-11-2013, 08:27 AM
And it doesn't last forever it has a timer like all other ego powers.

I understand that it has a timer and dosent last , but it shouldnt as soon as i go to pick something up.

lxI MYTH Ixl
04-11-2013, 08:38 AM
I understand that it has a timer and dosent last , but it shouldnt as soon as i go to pick something up.

It would be broken if it didn't pop. You would run through the missions without firing a shot? No, that wouldn't be good. Would throw the balance out of the game. You would have people hitting 500 in like an hour.

Xepher
04-11-2013, 08:42 AM
It would be broken if it didn't pop. You would run through the missions without firing a shot? No, that wouldn't be good. Would throw the balance out of the game. You would have people hitting 500 in like an hour.

Not true I don't think anyone could reach lvl 500 if they dident kill anything.