PDA

View Full Version : Funny rage post about the races: Show your anger here

Shepard N7
04-11-2013, 08:42 AM
THE F***ING RACES ARE SO DUMB THEY ARE MEANT FOR YOU TO GET SILVER AND PEOPLE ARE BEATING IT WITH LIKE 20 SECONDS AHEAD OF SILVER...
HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPREAD YOUR RAGE AND HOPEFULLY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PVP RACE NOT KILLING EACHOTHER BUT LIKE RACING EACH OTHER YOU KNOW...

CLAN RECRUITING -The Crimson Elite- MESSAGE -The Arkhunter- FOR INVITATION

Facade
04-11-2013, 08:44 AM
I almost broke my controller on the race that focuses on avoiding obstacles when it wouldn't even put said obstacles on the screen until 2 seconds after I ran into them.

Amber Fae
04-11-2013, 08:46 AM
THE F***ING RACES ARE SO DUMB THEY ARE MEANT FOR YOU TO GET SILVER AND PEOPLE ARE BEATING IT WITH LIKE 20 SECONDS AHEAD OF SILVER...
HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPREAD YOUR RAGE AND HOPEFULLY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PVP RACE NOT KILLING EACHOTHER BUT LIKE RACING EACH OTHER YOU KNOW...

CLAN RECRUITING -The Crimson Elite- MESSAGE -The Arkhunter- FOR INVITATION

lol they were easy...

Shogo_Yahagi
04-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Those stinking Liberata are taking all our jobs!

... oh, wait. You meant the other kind of races. Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Shepard N7
04-11-2013, 08:50 AM
I know that feeling had a invisible pole that popped up after i hit it right before the end and lost by 2 seconds and that gives miwok hills #1 worst race and because arkfall events and random events happen within the trail and i had a f***ing raider truck in the ring and couldn't make it without stopping and putting some rounds through are the f***ing gas masked heads!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE A RAGER GO TO YOUTUBE AND CHECK OUT MARKIPLIER GAME HE IS LIKE AN AMERICAN FUNNIER VERSION OF PEWDIEPIE