PDA

View Full Version : opinions (best weapon)

HINDSIGHT
04-11-2013, 08:51 AM
just curius what weapons everybody likes. personally i love my saw with 4 mods and my cluster shotgun w/3 mods. what do you guys think is the best?

Joel
04-11-2013, 08:55 AM
depends on the type of enemy i'm fighting

nosworc
04-11-2013, 09:05 AM
I generally use assault rifles for most of my encounters, ill snipe one of the harder enemies first to get things started though. The burst assault rifles are awesome.

wrappy
04-11-2013, 09:39 AM
I love my saw w/ a scope, I modded the extended magazine, I wish I had used faster reload, cause that's my only complaint w/ the saw. if you can be accurate w/ it, it's really effective. I just got a ground pounder grenade launcher, this thing fires three grenades which when you detonate each one than explodes w/ three smaller explosions. it's very effective to say the least.

HINDSIGHT
04-11-2013, 09:55 AM
I love my saw w/ a scope, I modded the extended magazine, I wish I had used faster reload, cause that's my only complaint w/ the saw. if you can be accurate w/ it, it's really effective. I just got a ground pounder grenade launcher, this thing fires three grenades which when you detonate each one than explodes w/ three smaller explosions. it's very effective to say the least.
You and I are on the same page

teknik187
04-11-2013, 09:58 AM
im really loving orange pump shotgun for all of the little helbugs and my purple AR... i find my self sticking to these two for the most part... until i max them out that is, and then have to switch to continue to gain weapon XP

magicbullet
06-21-2013, 04:26 PM
U do not have to throw urnweps away after u lvl them u simply reset it and it keapsnthe bonuses and u start it over agai to keap getting xp. I ueed the same smg the whole game so far n have lvl 8 smg n 600 ego.

hYp
06-21-2013, 04:35 PM
U do not have to throw urnweps away after u lvl them u simply reset it and it keapsnthe bonuses and u start it over agai to keap getting xp. I ueed the same smg the whole game so far n have lvl 8 smg n 600 ego.

u waste alot of ark salavage that way tho when u can keep ur best ones an use a buncha throw away ones becuae later on your going to need SO MUCH ARK SALAVAGE just to add 1slot in a weapon just a heads up

Bruhaha98
06-21-2013, 04:43 PM
Did you know theres a way around reloading guns at all? Its buried smack dab in the middle of your EGO grid, Its called preparedness and its a perk that reloads your gun when you stow it away, paired with the popular 25% of stowed weapon clip reloaded on a kill, it pretty much reloads for you while you keep shooting, especially when you are to ADD the reserve chamber three onto that ground pounder, allows you to shoot 6 grenades then come back to your primary and VIOLA its reloaded, I have A couple of reserve chamber threes if you are interested....

bootymode
06-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Most fun gun I have used in the game was a purple hp-6 wolf hound with rolling thunder with all the mod slots filled with green rolling thunder mods was great 2 shots to the face kills everything and didn't have to aim, vot bolter in pvp can't help it I love blowing people's heads off and frc heavy assault carbine in pve. Not much can top a heavy carbine, and off hand wolf hound in pve. In pvp bolter and wolf hound and every kill is a head shot :) max 2 shots a kill and nice fire rate with the hound.;)

psybr1
06-21-2013, 07:41 PM
I like my voton blast rifles they vaporize.

DragonSlayer67
06-22-2013, 01:32 AM
Il like my 3 Orange SAW's. i switch from one to an other.

coldmist
06-22-2013, 03:04 AM
I love my Saw but I also use heavy Assault Carbines faster reload . combat shotgun are good specially cluster or berserker that shot slugs but they where nerfed pretty bad . I been leveling up pistol and I found wolverine pistols them extremely powerful the crit head shot like a sniper rifle . full auto pistol blow throw ammo to quick and the magnums and northstar are to slow .

Comrade Question
06-22-2013, 05:00 PM
My favorite in PvE is a tachmag pulser with Absorb Nano. It's like firing a laser and the dps gets silly when the purple stuff starts going off.

For PvP I love my lock-on rocket launcher. It's hilarious to get a lock then arc a rocket around a corner at someone.