PDA

View Full Version : Main Mission Co-op...

scarlet
04-11-2013, 09:43 AM
I love this game.. Its so addictive.. But I find myself screaming at my TV When I go to a main mission have a group with me and of course they disappear and I phase and get to fight by myself... :( Its alittle frustrating. The main missions should have an option to particapate co-op or not because honestly while alot of the enemies are easy, you get swarmed as well as the rate they respawn is ridiculous.

Napalm Sunrise
04-11-2013, 09:45 AM
I love this game.. Its so addictive.. But I find myself screaming at my TV When I go to a main mission have a group with me and of course they disappear and I phase and get to fight by myself... :( Its alittle frustrating. The main missions should have an option to particapate co-op or not because honestly while alot of the enemies are easy, you get swarmed as well as the rate they respawn is ridiculous.

Well that and the fact that it's an MMO. Single Player instances don't make sense to me. AT ALL.

EvilWaterman
04-11-2013, 09:47 AM
It does seem a bit backwards making you play the main mission on your own seeing that its an MMO. I for one would love to go through it with my friends or even randoms

scarlet
04-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Exactly... It completely Takes the "MMO" Element away from the game.

Arch Fiend Folio
04-11-2013, 10:07 AM
in all but the main story mode Friend can come help, and yes I agree that it would be nice if they could come along for them as well.. since some of them could easily be made for group... like the boss fights