PDA

View Full Version : Orange/Purple Drop rates?

Secret Squirrel
04-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the Statistical percentage of drop rates for "Orange" items as well as "Purple" Items? I got 1 legendary item that was like an ego 130 set of grenades... I broke them down to resources a day later as white grenades were doing more damage. That is the ONLY "Orange" I have found and I kill everything... Lol I literally kill everything I run into and only 1 "Orange" item has dropped. I know the dev team bumped the drop rates on arkfalls but are there any special mobs that have "Higher" drop rates for legendary items?

Also I got the Purple Pistol I think its like "Deu Vu" and its Stupid powerful and fully automatic but the ammo runs out on 3 mobs :( sadly it is only my Weakspot weapon and cannot use it like a tradition pistol. I see people post like 8 or 9 different legendary weapons at a time... where are they getting them from other than trading?

Also all though I have heard that people here are not partial to an auction house I would honestly like to see one as I am a more casual gamer and feel like I can get "back on par" buy purchasing small upgrades at an AH

Victim Eyes
04-11-2013, 10:16 AM
played for a good amount of time and still have yet to see a purple drop, let alone, an orange. that's even with the 7% loot bonus. as far as loot boxes. tier 4 drop oranges 1 out of 3. my rough amateurish estimate.

Secret Squirrel
04-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Seriously? no purple items for you? Im constantly salvaging purples and greens :( im sorry

Secret Squirrel
04-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Im going to go on a whim here and say lockboxes