PDA

View Full Version : Defiance is what it is and you know what? I LIKE IT!

Jay
04-11-2013, 10:43 AM
I was initially one of those that thought it was too shallow for an MMO, too linear, too X, Too Y....

I took a break for a few days, played last night for a few hours and you know what??..

I had a blast!-literally

I like this Game for what it is- a shoot'em up roll around,toss grenades blow ****ako to bits!

Its entertainment ..isn't that the bottom line??

Sure as a MMO player and a very social animal, this can be far more social, voice chat is a huge issue for me. I hope it gets fixed.. DCUO voice is on and off I'm hoping it winds up as something similar.

I think we need to stop trying to fit Defiance into other games/mmo molds, this game is trying to forge a new online mold.

Saber024
04-11-2013, 10:45 AM
good for you! and stop killing the skitterlings!!! see u ingame.

Darky
04-11-2013, 10:47 AM
good to see a positive post once in a while
Defiance is good game not matter what others say, sure it has its own issues but still i enjoy playing it more than anything else atm

DeMoted
04-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Defiance is good... People are dumb which is why some will always want to play MMO's or games of that nature and will never be happy.

WASTELAND_SURVIVOR
04-11-2013, 11:11 AM
amen to that. nothing like exploring the wasteland and shooting bugs and 99ers

Untamed Gunner
04-11-2013, 12:44 PM
There gone to fix the chat on the 15th with big update also if you hook up key board just hit enter to chat no need to go through menu and I Love this game and agree it's Defiance not WOW GW2 SWOR it's simple you don't like it don't play it