PDA

View Full Version : My biggest problem with San Francisco

iUnR3aLz
04-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Don't get me wrong, i enjoy the area. I really like the mood it sets for the future of the game and show by really showing how devastating the terraforming has been. I even enjoy the ramp up in difficulty.

What i DONT like... is that the difficulty the dark matter troops provide is NOT accompanied by an increase in rewards for besting them. The Time/Reward ratio is remarkably unbalanced to the rest of the game. It doesnt seem fair to throw significantly harder enemies at me for the last quarter of the game, but never reward me for my triumphs. I can get a good chunk of experience and 4 key codes for driving around farming skitterling events one after another, but im barely getting 80 scrip for defeating wave after wave of a dark matter ambush? No, someone didnt think that through.

Krupke
04-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Mine is all the G.D. Vampires.

KingGladiator88
04-11-2013, 10:59 AM
...vampires?

Krupke
04-11-2013, 11:07 AM
...vampires?

Lost Boys. "The one problem about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach....all the damn vampires!!"

Dervish Grady
04-11-2013, 11:28 AM
I pictured you drinking a rootbeer while your family stares at you in awe that you knew all along about the vampires.

Also I love you for making a Lost Boys reference.

Airwolf3169
04-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Ok your only off by about 50 miles. The lost boys were not in Santa Clara. They were in Santa Cruz.

Dervish Grady
04-11-2013, 11:55 AM
"Grandpa: One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires."

Direct quote right from imdb.