PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hate the fact that mods take up inventory space?

Secret Squirrel
04-11-2013, 10:53 AM
I do personally, thats why i clutter my inventory so the reward item "aka Mod" is stashed in the claim item area, this helps me with clutter. However it still sucks that My inventory is previously cluttered from other Mods... Why not put them in a second archive and not in the inventory :( sucks really

reciprocate
04-11-2013, 10:55 AM
I agree, would be nice. I end up selling mods after doing a bunch of side missions just to free up space. Feels unnecessary.

13lackRain
04-11-2013, 10:56 AM
There's an app for that. It's called +15 mod slots on sale currently in the Defiance Store as a Featured Item. You can even buy multiples if you feel that 15 added slots just isn't going to be enough.

Secret Squirrel
04-11-2013, 10:57 AM
So what your saying is that the only way to combat this issue is to spend more money... interesting considering I have already spent 100 bucks on the CE

13lackRain
04-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Well, there is that... I'm not one to talk.. I spent the $150.00 on the UE, but it came with some free bits that immediately got used for added inventory slots.

I'm assuming that you used all the Ark Hunter codes to get the couple of added inventory slot boosts from that, right?