PDA

View Full Version : AR Nano Effect Attachment?

Jenua
04-11-2013, 11:02 AM
So my friend told me that you can get nano effects for weapons through attachments. He also said that they are Magazine attachments..

So Im wondering if there is an attachement for the radioactive effect. Its the only thing im looking for, and if anyone has one, Id LOVE to trade for it!

I have also heard about a siphon effect also, and Im wondering if one exists for ARs as well. I would also love to trade for one of those!

Last but not least, if nobody has any that can be traded, what is my best bet to find one?

Any information will help me immensely! Thanks guys!

Stoned Soldier
04-11-2013, 11:11 AM
So my friend told me that you can get nano effects for weapons through attachments. He also said that they are Magazine attachments..

So Im wondering if there is an attachement for the radioactive effect. Its the only thing im looking for, and if anyone has one, Id LOVE to trade for it!

I have also heard about a siphon effect also, and Im wondering if one exists for ARs as well. I would also love to trade for one of those!

Last but not least, if nobody has any that can be traded, what is my best bet to find one?

Any information will help me immensely! Thanks guys!
they come in all nano effects, they are magazines and nope don't have any to trade already loaded my weapons. sorry, I get them rarely out of using my keystones to by synergy mods.

Jenua
04-11-2013, 11:16 AM
I get them rarely out of using my keystones to by synergy mods.

That was a question i was forgetting to ask: if i could get them from synergy mod caches. Hopefully i get one soon!

Jenua
04-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Anyone have any for trades?
(bump)