PDA

View Full Version : Lost my purple sniper :(

Solletico
04-11-2013, 11:56 AM
I clicked 'Remove mods' on my sniper so I could put new mods on, but then there was some server lag so I disconnected back to the start screen and then when I logged back in, my sniper was gone, I am fairly sure I clicked 'Remove mods' and not 'Retrieve mods' as I know the latter destroys the weapon, I guess I'll just have to put it down to being a recently released game that is very incomplete and glitchy/laggy, it feels more like a beta tbh, ahh well, I'll just have to hope I get another from a lockbox

greatdividers
04-11-2013, 11:58 AM
I clicked 'Remove mods' on my sniper so I could put new mods on, but then there was some server lag so I disconnected back to the start screen and then when I logged back in, my sniper was gone, I am fairly sure I clicked 'Remove mods' and not 'Retrieve mods' as I know the latter destroys the weapon, I guess I'll just have to put it down to being a recently released game that is very incomplete and glitchy/laggy, it feels more like a beta tbh, ahh well, I'll just have to hope I get another from a lockbox

this is definitely not the correct forum section for this post :P

submit a support ticket telling them you tried to remove the mods, got dc'd, and when you came back the item was gone. there's a pretty good chance they will give you the item back

Dwane
04-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Just buy green one from venfors. It will be pretty much same as your purple.

greatdividers
04-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Just buy green one from venfors. It will be pretty much same as your purple.
one of the most idiotic posts i have ever read. you don't even know what type/stats his sniper is.

Dwane
04-11-2013, 01:12 PM
one of the most idiotic posts i have ever read. you don't even know what type/stats his sniper is.

I dont need to. Weapons has same templates in this game. Calling other posts idiotic just cuz u dont know basics of game is pretty low.

greatdividers
04-11-2013, 01:19 PM
I dont need to. Weapons has same templates in this game. Calling other posts idiotic just cuz u dont know basics of game is pretty low.

there is more than one type of sniper rifle bud. so no, you don't know which type he had so you don't know that he can just replace it with a vendor piece.

i'm well aware of how the loot works.

Dwane
04-11-2013, 01:21 PM
there is more than one type of sniper rifle bud. so no, you don't know which type he had so you don't know that he can just replace it with a vendor piece.

Yes, i dont know which type he had. But im also not one who will buy him new one.

Solletico
04-11-2013, 01:29 PM
your right this is the wrong section of the forums, but there is no section on weapons, therefore I put it in an associated forum, PvP, as I only actually used it for PvP, but like I said in my initial post I am not bothered by at, and even if I wanted to submit a support ticket, Its probably not going to bring it back because I probably accidentally clicked retrieve and not remove partly due to the lag, and so is mostly human error, and even then it will probably get lost in the system as it is highly likely tens of thousands of support tickets are being submitted a day due to many problems that are currently within the game

Dobranoc
04-11-2013, 11:53 PM

I am sorry for your lose... I will pray to the Lockbox gods for you...

DEAR LOCKBOX GODS!!! PLEASE BLESS ARKHUNTER SOLLETICO WITH LADY LUCK AND A SHINY NEW SNIPER RIFLE, MAY IT BE AT LEAST PURPLE TO MATCH THE ROYALTY HE IS!!! CAN I GET A 'AAAMEN'!!! but remember the Lockbox Gods can only help those who are willing to spend Keycodes...