PDA

View Full Version : Explain your Username for the Forums

Grey
03-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Mine as you can tell is, Grey and it has been my long standing name I have used in games since the old pokemon games, final fantasy and so on, and it doesn't help that I have had grey hair since I was young, just wanted to see if any had deeper meanings behind theirs or it was just a random "oh that seems cool"

and yes I know it's not that creative, but it has stuck with me so I figured why not use it

oh and the picture? It's Misha Collins from Supernatural and the show is guilty pleasure of mine

Defy
03-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Defy

Named after a video game

anyone can guess which?

Katronia
03-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Katronia is a play on the Irish name Caitronia. Its a name I used for a character in another game and I liked it. The full name is unusual and the shortening Kat.. well its easy to say and remember. Avatar is a picture from the artist Luis Royo, one of my fav fantasy artists. Its cut down and manipulated with filters to give it a darker look. Signature I cut down one of the supplied art images from Trion and did the lettering.

Oh Grey, I love Supernatural too.. One of my fav episodes is Yellow Fever.. seeing Dean (Jensen Ackles) act like a wimp.. Priceless! then add the extra Eye of the Tiger rendition.. so worth it!

TR GunPlay
03-07-2013, 11:42 AM
TR GunPlay

Tactical Response GunPlay. Im a SGT in the US Army and a proud concealed carry holder. Any threat should be handled with a tactical response. As for the gunplay part, i drop shot like a monster and my buddies were watching me play COD one day and they said i had amazing "gunplay", the name stuck.

Enrg Bar
03-07-2013, 12:18 PM
ENRg Bar- Energy gaming clan on xbox 360 mainly a cod clan. as for the bar it just went perfectly with the ENRg part lol!

Riz
03-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Very short name to replace my real name

Now even i can remember if i replied to my own post, so should be good. ;)

rathb18
03-07-2013, 01:24 PM
rathb is just a screen name assigned by my school to login to the computer and I use it just because I used it for so long its just easy to remember and 18 is the age that I started using it when registering to websites.

OcelotKharn
03-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Ocelotkharn : I have many names including CyborgOcelot, Colonel Ocelot and Kharn The Betrayer.

However Ocelotkharn was my two commonly used names put together, named after Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid for my skill as a shooter on various games over the last few years and Kharn for my ruthlessness in game and my Never Give Up Never Surrender attitude. Kharn being the chosen of Khorne in the Warhammer 40 K universe

SGT Joe
03-07-2013, 02:48 PM
SGT Joe , Called After Me my name is Joe and iam a Sergeant First Class in the Israeli army :)

Chirimo
03-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Chirimo. Well Chirimo is short for cherimoya(A fruit), And when I was born I had very light skin, so as a joke my dad(who is mexican) named me Chirimo because of my white skin. Although that became my 2nd 1st name because my mom didn't approve and instead named me Jerry XD

Protonix
03-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Protonix, just about the only name I've used since 2003 as I'm not one to roll multiple characters in a game. I used to take the drug.

Grey
03-07-2013, 05:11 PM
What is Protonix?

Protonix is in a group of drugs called proton pump inhibitors. It decreases the amount of acid produced in the stomach.

Protonix is used to treat erosive esophagitis (damage to the esophagus from stomach acid), and other conditions involving excess stomach acid such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Protonix
03-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Exactly..!

Grey
03-07-2013, 05:22 PM
but...the guy that is smiling is from the pill that makes you last longer while you're with another (TRYING TO PICK MY WORDS SO I don't get banned and or yelled at again)

Protonix
03-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Yeah, that's Bob.

iChinglish
03-07-2013, 05:43 PM
iChinglish... I'm like an Apple-made Chinese person who speaks English more than her native language -.-

I actually hate Apple. Go figure.

I really can't explain it any better...

Vigilance
03-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Vigilance

I chose the name Vigilance for many reasons, specifically for it's multiple meanings.
1. The state of being fully aware or watchful.
2. The fact, quality, or condition of being vigilant; the state of being attentive to prevent/stop danger or trouble.

Paladin
03-07-2013, 05:57 PM
I've always wanted to have a name meaningful to me so I have my childhood username Freeman
My username made from a complex arrangement of my name so I guess it's meaningful: Lamon
And I currently chose Paladin because I hoping to become a heavy and also because I'm really dirty when talking to someone/on a mic so people won't know what to expect when they hear me talk.

Buruko
03-07-2013, 06:14 PM
I had been using a previous handle for a long time, and well it was time to retire it and move on from memories attached to it. This is when I started to play WoW, rolled a Tauren, needed a name. Picked two Japanese words and smooshed them together, buru and ko thus Buruko.

Like the sound of it so I use it now and have since 2004. Held previous handles for specific RP characters in AO and SWG, but nothing that I cared to keep using.

UmbrusNightshade
03-07-2013, 06:18 PM
UmbrusNightshade:

Based on an idea I have for a graphic novel. Just in case no one knows: "umbrus/umbra/umbrum" is the Latin word for shadow. Nightshade is the plant Atropa belladonna which is more commonly called Deadly Nightshade. The Romans used it as a poison (and it has also been used as a toxin on weapons as well). Both also have a connection to night/darkness. I like to snipe and be stealthy in games (when I can) so it just works out overall.

FaerGothika
03-07-2013, 06:47 PM
The first part relates to my love of folk and fairy tales: Faer from traditional "faerie". The second part Gothika has NOTHING to do with the Halle Berry movie. It comes from my online name of GothicRowena. I am not a Goth kid. Gothic comes from Gothic romances, which were published by the hundreds during the 60s and early 70s, and most of them had the same cover format: a woman in some gown running away from a castle (mansion/lighthouse/barn/townhouse/treehouse/whatever) in which one window was lit. I always loved those covers, and the novels are so cheesy you could make nachos.

Rowena is my real first name, Heaven help me.

Erayzor2k7
03-08-2013, 04:29 AM
"Eraser" is the title of my favourite song from Nine Inch Nails :) But a long time ago, when i played CS 1.4, the Name was already in use. So i changed it a bit... Thats it.

Dead_Phoenix
03-08-2013, 11:29 AM
"Eraser" is the title of my favourite song from Nine Inch Nails :) But a long time ago, when i played CS 1.4, the Name was already in use. So i changed it a bit... Thats it.

awesome tune btw..

mine i love because its an oxymoron. Phoenix is the represenation of Re-birth, or constant life. also for me it represents a glass half full/empty ideology, in that some read it as a dead phoenix, life is about to begin, others read it as everything comes to an end.

Mr Broke
03-08-2013, 08:22 PM
fairly easy to explain. I'm a male, and i'm most-of-the time broke.

Escyos
03-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Escyos is the Trelevian word for the universe, the galaxy (which humans know as the Milky Way) and the sector of the universe in which our galaxy is located. Escyos was originally the Shrolven creator god, who cried the universe into existence because he was so lonely.

(Its from a scifi universe I created, its actually gotten to be VERY VERY large.)

karlosthemarra
03-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Karl is my name but have always been called Karlos by mates/girlfriend etc. and Marra because where I live in the west lakes we use the Cumbrian dialect (basically an old English/farmer language) and Marra is what us Cumbrians call each other, it means mate or friend.

Anyone intrested in our little language - http://www.gonmad.co.uk/cumbria/

ShortStax401
03-09-2013, 09:04 AM
One of my friends gave me the nickname Short Stack because I am shorter than all of my friends, so I just spelled Stack with an x instead of ck (Stax). The 401 is part of my school user login.

SYN BLACK XS
03-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Mine relates back to my clan/community on Live (Xiled Gaming, and Syndicate - SYN). When I changed my GT to a SYN tag, I went with SYN Blackwater, I was later promoted within the community to Section Leader, which added the 'XS', and subsequently cut Blackwater down to Black.

Odinswolf
03-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Really big into my Norse mythology so took a few things from that and slapped them together lol

DLG
03-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Dark-Light Genesis.
had this name forever
it be sorta pseudo-religious. the created is the creator

Kroesis
03-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Had the user name (handle as it was back then) Croesis, as a modification of a name of a rogue Borg, for years.
Due to signing up to Xbox and subsequently forgetting the original details and they're not freeing up unused gamer tags, I changed it to Kroesis.
Been that way ever since.

KaosPenguin
03-09-2013, 08:54 PM
some a-hole came up with the non leet version of the name before I did so I had to use leet for most places but basically I've gone through a lot of name changes all of em contain penguin in it.

I love me some penguins, especially Adelie penguins. This recent one was cause I got into Warhammer 40k again and I'm a fan of Chaos and I prefer the Swedish spelling of that and that's how it stuck. Kaos Penguin, now picture an Adelie penguin in chaos space marine armor.

here's a wallpaper for reference of the armor: http://i.imgur.com/uhsA4AC.jpg

Grey
03-13-2013, 05:01 AM
C bring this thread back <3

Aaricane
03-13-2013, 05:21 AM
Got the nickname Aaricane from some friends when i was the only one of us to try surfing during a hurricane. My name is Aaron, so it's a mix between Aaron & hurricane.

Moose Of Woe
03-13-2013, 11:30 AM
Have you ever seen a moose that looks happy? Well, besides this guy:
http://www.thebigmoose.net/natuur/happy_moose2.jpg-for-web-LARGE.jpg

MR CauSe iM GoD
03-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Long story short: Found my quote from the gearbox forums...

MR CauSe iM GoD...

This all originated from my nickname from one of the older football players back when I was a Sophomore in High School. He would call me smoker, because of the way I talk. I talk softly and don't enunciate my words well. So it sounds like I smoke alot, but really I don't smoke at all.

When I started playing Xbox Live a lot, I started playing a lot of PSU (Phantasy Star Universe - A JRPG). My first game that I ever really got into. I played the demo, never made a character that was a cast, so I wanted to try that. So my 1st character online was a Male Cast. It took me about 20 minutes to think of that name. I wanted it to be original and be the only one, so I thought... I my name to involve smoking, because I don't smoke and people always assume that I smoke, because of the way I talk and of my relaxed attitude towards everything, or even how I am always paying attention but not really paying attention. But anyway I wanted a acronym since my character was a cast. I always think its kinda funny when you meet someone who is really into themselves... because you are always like... seriously this guy is a ******... if you don't know who they really are until you start hanging out with them... then its like oh your really not that bad... less of a ******. So I though of Cig after trying a few combinations with different words, I was like that is ******* awesome I am going to use that. When running with people, doing missions and stuff, I would throw up this shortcut...

(C)ause
(I )'m
(G)od

Most of the people I ran with like it. So it stuck. The 10 or so people that I normally run with or play other games with. Always call me Cig. Even the people I play Borderlands with call me Cig. Since that is who I normally introduce myself online... God works to I like that.

MAXQSMART
03-13-2013, 12:49 PM
maxQsmart;

I work for a secret organization for The Federal Government and I have a love for the original TV Series, Get Smart played by Don Adams as Maxwell Smart.

BleakPanther
03-13-2013, 01:21 PM
When I first got xbox live, i was trying to figure out a GT and my wife walked in and saw "bleakpanther" as a random suggestion and said "That suits you." I added my personal touch to that and ran with BleakPanther as my online handle across the interwebz. No that's not my my GT, close but not quite.

I'd like to assume that she was considering me a majestic and powerful beast but it probably has more to do with my generally bleak and cynical outlook on most things.

H4RDC0D3D
03-13-2013, 03:05 PM
The name H4RDC0D3D, is something new, but representative of the way I am.

DSQC, is something older, a private Clan/guild/Gang/Group of RL friends gaming together since the NES era.

Hoping for Defiance game & TV-Show to be my next time sink for a while.

DJBlaze
03-13-2013, 06:21 PM
i D.J. the rest is self explanatory

Laughter
03-13-2013, 06:54 PM
I have been using Laughter for about 5 years now in pretty much every game I play and social media. I suppose it grew on me when it was my nickname because I was often overly silly and always making people laugh back when I played WoW.

suicd3grunt
03-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Mine is suicd3grunt, and it honestly has been since around Halo 3. I never liked Halo all too much, but I enjoyed watching grunts try to kill me....with themselves. It's also my Gamertag from xbox and lots of other forums and games and such. So if you ever see the name Suicd3grunt, Its probably me. The reason it's spelled wrong was because at the time, Xbox live wouldn't fit all of the characters, and I just kind of stuck with it.

My picture is one of the artworks from the band Disturbed. I usually have a .gif avatar of a spartan from Halo tea-bagging (As you would see on the Bethesda Forums) but I decided to give a change. And yeah that's me :p

SparklingNugs
03-13-2013, 07:23 PM
I did it to look cool.

Mur
03-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Mur means bitter in Arabic and wall in French. Rum is mur backwards, and it is awesome. Add mur with der and you have murder. Add derp and you have murderp; murderps love guns and concealed carry for no particular reason, and brag about COD.

KeyLimePi3
03-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Key lime pie because that **** in fantastic. Its my Xbox gamer tag (spelt like my screen name) and I use it on other forums.

TurkeyDinner
03-13-2013, 09:06 PM
I am a Turkey and you eat me for dinner... May I also add that I am delicious.

DropKickSuicide
03-13-2013, 09:37 PM
I have been using DropKickSuicide for about 6 years now It refers to my generall playstyle and sounds cool, I use it for everything so if you ever see DropKickSuicide its most likely me.

Paladin
03-13-2013, 09:39 PM
I am a Turkey and you eat me for dinner... May I also add that I am delicious.

Of course turkey! Anything with Steve Carells face will taste delicious, It's Science!

seronx
03-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Play Warcraft 3, Arthas Menethil/The Plague of Undeath

NemoAmicus
03-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Nemoamicus, Latin for: No Man's Friend.
Solo player
Been using it since SW Galaxies...

Krirostakri
03-13-2013, 11:13 PM
Krirostakri

First used in SWTOR, when playing as Kriro Stakri. I believe I used a name generator for star wars name, basicly it's a mix of my RL first and last name.

Grey
03-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Krirostakri

First used in SWTOR, when playing as Kriro Stakri. I believe I used a name generator for star wars name, basicly it's a mix of my RL first and last name.

Bringing this thread back...again

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 07:19 AM
um well Chio Raver is actually a recent one I had it randomly generated on a game i was playing on my ipod and it just stuck with me lol. Xbox GT is FlutterShy17 name is a character from MLP and the number is my favorite episode. Before Fluttershy17 though i had a GT called SHAD0W56 had it ever since Gears of War one came out. But im thinking of changing it again to Chio Raver. a lot of my screennames i have/had had to do with shadow ex. ShadowX56, Shadowmastr5, Shadowmastrx. lol

aDARKPASSENGER
03-22-2013, 04:15 AM
dark passenger the pet name for the evil that lives inside dexter morgan

WinnallWarrior59
03-22-2013, 04:24 AM
Winnall - was the name of the council housing estate I grew up in.

Warrior - Winnall estate kids battled the Highcliffe estate kids!

Radz
03-22-2013, 06:17 AM
I actually made a sprite comic back in the day. I needed a simple name for a character and I wanted something short and not necessarily a real name. Thus, Radz was born.

Argetlam
03-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Mine is from a book series. Lets see if you guys can guess the correct one :P

Scarmour
03-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Scarmour is a portmanteau. It consists of the words 'Scar/Scarred' and 'Armour'. It's supposed to resemble experience (I've been playing video games since I can remember :)

d3tach4blejesus
03-22-2013, 05:12 PM
changed my xbox gamertag from sgtapon to d3tach4blejesus reason behind d3tach4blejesus was because d3tach4blestr4pon was to long.

bunzplayer
03-24-2013, 08:21 AM
Mine was given to me by my wife a long time ago.

Fluffy Wuffle
03-24-2013, 08:30 AM
Because I love fluffy things and waffles. So I thought, why not both?!

Dayrec
03-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Was given to me in my teens by an old friend. I really only use it cuz I lack the imagination to come up with something better lol

OmegaDawn
03-24-2013, 11:15 AM
The morning after the end.

TDNY
03-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Meaning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U10h0YTmxjQ

Origin:

i used it in Fantasy Football on NFL.com and since i didn't want to sit there for an hour or so trying to pick a name that wasn't used on here i went with this

Odinj
03-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Well the story behind my username is; My name is Robert Johnson, surname johnson which is swedish in origin and that is where the vikings come from, meaning I have viking blood in me. Vikings gods are norse, there is also a tv series named the almighty johnsons which involves the johnson surname and everybody who has it are demi gods meaning they have the powers of the demi god they are. I am an alternative model, so I model on and off and my modeling name is Odin johnson shortened it is Odinj, which I also use as my artist signature as I create digital art, and cosplay and theatrical props for movies. Want more info on the prop making and art, a link to my facebook is on my profile, I won't post it here. As for my avatar that kind of explains itself, it is me modeling.

Xiiego94
03-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Well xiiego is my PSN ID, my brother came up with it because i couldnt come up with one at the time. 94 is the last two digits of the year i was born in, and boom.

Arkeus
03-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Arkeus. Def not from friggin pokemon though most people say it is. I assure you that its not. THEY STOLE IT FROM MEEEE!!!! I randomly thought of this name when I was in middle school bored in english class soo a lil over 10 years ago. One of my favorite words is "Archaic" I like the way "Arkay" sounds and I played around with the word and added the "us" Stuck with it.

Enigma
03-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Enigma, always used it since I was little, somehow got a clan named after me on APB. It means a riddle or paradox, or a person/thing that is mysterious, puzzling, or difficult to understand. It's the perfect word for me.

Daholic
03-25-2013, 06:56 PM
Daholic. i got the name from monday morning freight carcass. After 2.99 Batteries disposable and tasteless, farm product arent even available. Ashes and mankind markers during laundry, thats pretty much how i came up with it.

I FibreOptic I
03-25-2013, 07:16 PM
I FibreOptic I
I don't really have Fibre-optics....I
lol

nah but seriously I think it's a cool name and I have used since I first started gaming online on my PC years ago.

BlueYourMyBoy
03-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Well when I raced bmx back in the day I had a bike that was primarily blue so I earned the nickname Blue. Once the movie Old School came out EVERYONE started saying "Blue your my boy!" To me so it just stuck.

Rebel Raven
03-26-2013, 03:36 AM
It was the year 1997. A game came out that would forever impact my life...
Armored Core.
A game where mercenaries called Ravens piloted giant mechs to accomplish missions.

There was a hidden mode called "Human plus" that activated when you went far enough into debt, and you got upgrades because you became a lab rat. Your pilot namer would then be changed to Rebel with some numbers, and the game would restart.

In essense, one became a Rebel Raven. :P

Of course it's not as simple as that. I mean it sounds cool, yeah, but it does represent my nature, too.
Rebellious, dark, mysterious, dubious in reliability.
Raven black hair, dark eyes, and an oft filled desire to be chaotic vs the norms and expectations of others.
I've a strong desire to not be part of a group/clan/guild/etc. and feel tied down by games that force the comfort of strangers in the name of safety.

That'd be the brief explaination.

podda
03-26-2013, 06:12 AM
while playing football for local pub teams, 1 friend was poking a little fun at me from the sidelines.
he meant to say long plodder as to my running style lol, but it came out as longpodder since then i became name as podda.
podda172 is my psn id
btw i am not a peter crouch lol

Ronan DEx
03-26-2013, 06:45 AM
a character from Stargate Atlantis who I feel fits in this world perfectly :P

Jens
03-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Well... it's my first name :)

Insom
03-26-2013, 07:01 AM
Insom = Insomnium (One Latin equivalent of the English noun 'nightmare' is insomnium)
or
Infusco (to make dark, blacken)

These have been my online names through many RPG's & MMO RPG's. It all started with Warhammer 40K Blood Angels - Death Company. Those who were sent in to die a glorious death upon the battlefield...those who shadowed the darkest nights.

Although I have recently taken favor towards overt healing.

Grey
03-26-2013, 08:42 AM
well when i raced bmx back in the day i had a bike that was primarily blue so i earned the nickname blue. Once the movie old school came out everyone started saying "blue your my boy!" to me so it just stuck.

your my boy blue!

improvedai
03-26-2013, 10:19 AM
My name, Improved AI, came from old video game reviews, or retail box quotes, when Command & Conquer was the cool thing - like "Now with Improved AI!" where the mobs/NPCs were so one-dimensional and with terrible pathing. When I would get matched against a live opponent I could pretend to be the Computer Player, plays so realistic!

MISTAYODA
03-26-2013, 10:24 AM
I've been MISTAYODA since February 6, 2009 when i got Empire total war. It started as a joke but it stuck.

Airwolf3169
03-26-2013, 10:43 AM
Wolf because I am the third shift gamer normally coming on line just as the midnight hour hits. I can run with a pack if I find one. But I also have no problem be a lone wolf taking on the world. I normally play till just before dawn and then return to my den to sleep while the masses head to work...

Protonix
03-26-2013, 12:53 PM
I was really hoping you named yourself after the awesome TV show Airwolf.

Fail.

r6pokey
03-26-2013, 01:03 PM
R6pokey- r6 for the sport bike i've been riding for about 11 years and pokey abbreviated from my last name its polish and not easy to pronounce.

HexCaliber
03-26-2013, 01:44 PM
First used the name Hexcaliber playing a spellsword in Avatar MUD, a dikumud dating back to 1990 and have used the name ever since, there have been a couple of pretenders using the name, but I guess that's a compliment.

Dephyre
03-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Been using the name Dephyre for every RP char I have ever made, either tabletop, pc, or cconsole, since I was 14. 15 years and goin strong.

Lothar LocNar
03-26-2013, 01:54 PM
It was 1975 and the first character I made in the first DnD game I played/DMd. Played it through 3.5 edition.

AGuyWithNoName
03-26-2013, 02:06 PM
When all is lost and the last light of man has faded.
When those you thought you could trust have left you feeling hollow.
When despair cradles you in it's arms and sings it's melancholy lullaby.
When the situation is dire and you are ready to give in, it can often be the actions or words of a stranger that sees you through.

And what is a stranger...
But A Guy With No Name.

*Edited comment:
Protonix...love your picture of Grumpy Cat. T a r d rules lol!!!

Protonix
03-26-2013, 02:09 PM
*Edited comment:
Protonix...love your picture of Grumpy Cat. T a r d rules lol!!!

Amen brotha!

And that's weird, when you quote someone you can read what the forum censored lol.

Famelique
03-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Famelique because in french it means about the same thing as starvation and Pestilence wasn't available in most MMORPG ;P

Otis Spunks
03-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Otis Spunks. First Time I played Halo 2 online I needed a gamertag, I happen to be eating an Otis Spunkmeyer muffin at the time so when I tried Otis Spunkmeyer and noticed it wouldn't go through I shortened to Otis Spunks and its been my alias ever since.

Dixa
03-26-2013, 04:27 PM
Mine is the name of a human necromancer I had on my very first MUD from 1993. it was randomly generated as that mud strictly enforced proper racial naming rules from AD&D 3rd edition.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj14/narial1/dixamud_zpsaab38433.jpg

Voodeux
03-27-2013, 12:16 PM
Grew up on the Mississippi Gulf Coast within a stones throw of Louisiana. Grew up on ghost stories included tales of Marie Laveau and the rougarou. Voodoo is normally snapped up by someone so I've been going with Voodeux as a play on the name for a couple years now.

JagerMyk
03-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Well, JagerMyk...those of you olde metal heads ever heard of Dimebag Darrel? I got to have a meet an greet with Damage Plan an got reeeeeeeeeally fitshaced on Jägermeister an roared on one of the shots, an he was like "hey do that again, while pulling out a video camera... then he called me Jager Mike the rest of the night, an Myk is from my WoW dwarven warrior Mykylmalone

Bhawce
03-30-2013, 08:31 PM
well im from the south, with a thick southern draw, my named is pronounced Boss, but i was told by my daughter that Bhawce is how she would spell what i said. so it just stuck

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 03:38 AM
Kitten/Kitty is my nickname IRL because of my eyeliner. Among other reasons.

Biotics just mess people (stupid censorship) up. So naturally, Biotic Kitten. AND HOW IS A KITTEN WITH MAGICAL POWERS NOT CUTE? (Just look at avatar)

worldwarviol
03-31-2013, 03:52 AM
well i like researching thing about worldwar 2 and i played the violin when i was younger

dirtyklingon
03-31-2013, 04:16 AM
i've been using this name since around 2007 or so.

i had joined up on mmorpg.com to follow the hype for STO. i was already RPing a klingon theme in some mmo's like wow and l2.

originally it was going to be "dirty klingon lover" but that was too long for forum names on different sites so i shortened it.

all the assumptions and rage it engenders from people for no reason is so funny.

afaik no one is impersonating me so this name is unique, so if you see this name it's most likely me. until such time as someone decides to steal it or impersonate me. has happened before on older online names.

Kocot
03-31-2013, 04:20 AM
Unusual surname which is never taken as a username, so there you go.
Kocot's my surname.

PrinceCola
03-31-2013, 04:22 AM
I love Cola. Only 1 person loves it more than me, which is my father.

PrinceCola = Me
KingCola = My father.

mimneotic
03-31-2013, 05:02 AM
I made mine up as my old username Hubris was stolen on a different forum. Been sticking with this nick since then. I like it. It holds no meaning as a word or name otherwise.