PDA

View Full Version : How much health do characters have?

Houngan
04-11-2013, 01:22 PM
My apologies if this has been asked but how much health do characters have? I searched and couldn't find a thread and I can't figure out in game how many health points are in the read health bar.

I am trying to decide if I want the fortitude perk.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Warlander
04-11-2013, 01:24 PM
My apologies if this has been asked but how much health do characters have? I searched and couldn't find a thread and I can't figure out in game how many health points are in the read health bar.

I am trying to decide if I want the fortitude perk.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Its kind of irrelevant , look at weapon damage numbers and compare to the perk and extra 250 hp really only means 1 or 2 bullets.
I personally use it though, it helps/

Dwane
04-11-2013, 01:29 PM
My guess is 1500.

Houngan
04-12-2013, 05:28 AM
Its kind of irrelevant , look at weapon damage numbers and compare to the perk and extra 250 hp really only means 1 or 2 bullets.
I personally use it though, it helps/

All the perks that don't directly augment your ego ability seem a bit thin to me, but when you plan a few together they can add up I am hoping. I am trying to make a "tanky" build and I think fortitude may have some synergy with thick skinned (half-damage for 3 sec after shield breaks). Add in a shield with a 3 sec recharge and you can see where I am going with this.

My guess is 1500.
Thanks, 750 doesn't seem too bad then.

Disturbd_ZX6R
04-12-2013, 05:39 AM
All the perks that don't directly augment your ego ability seem a bit thin to me, but when you plan a few together they can add up I am hoping. I am trying to make a "tanky" build and I think fortitude may have some synergy with thick skinned (half-damage for 3 sec after shield breaks). Add in a shield with a 3 sec recharge and you can see where I am going with this.

Would be nice to be able to use the Load outs like the should be used .... Have they fixed it yet??

Yokai
04-12-2013, 05:51 AM
I once read that each "bubble" on your health bar was 250 HP. Can't verify for sure, though. If through, it makes that center perk for an extra 250 HP seem somewhat weak, neh?

Kaylee Frye
04-12-2013, 12:02 PM
i have the fortitude perk and i can't see a difference on my health meter. it hasn't gotten any longer. can someone who has this confirm if your health meter actually looks bigger?

SlashZaku
04-12-2013, 12:06 PM
i have the fortitude perk and i can't see a difference on my health meter. it hasn't gotten any longer. can someone who has this confirm if your health meter actually looks bigger?Was wondering about this too. Maxed out the perk but no difference in my bar =\

SlashZaku
04-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Would be nice to be able to use the Load outs like the should be used .... Have they fixed it yet??Don't know and it's the reason I haven't really 'diversified' each of my loadouts that much as far as Perks and different EGO powers go. I figure if I change one, it'll botch the others.

fishboy11
04-12-2013, 12:10 PM
i never really noticed the fortitude perk making any difference at all, but knowing your actual health would be a nice thing before wasting ego points on that perk

Conflictinator
08-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Bump :). That is all.

QUIK420
08-04-2013, 05:15 PM
I am pretty sure that the amount of red squares in your health bar does NOT change and therefore is not a good gauge of HP. My EGO 3800 toon has about 1700 (or 1900 i cant remember) with ten health blocks while my EGO 650 toon has less HP and still has ten health boxes. HP actually goes up with EGO level (although not by much). There is a good explanation of HP in this guide:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?91041-HP-and-Regeneration-rates-tested-see-inside-for-the-numbers!!!

Thanks to Donnyrides for the HP guide