PDA

View Full Version : Game to TV

kdalts
03-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Would be cool if they used some in-game stuff on the TV show.... like character names, guilds (or whatever) and maybe even some of the events like where a guild attacks another guild. Certainly get both the gamer and the TV show fan hooked to find you get a mention in the news or some character chat...

Dead_Phoenix
03-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Would be cool if they used some in-game stuff on the TV show.... like character names, guilds (or whatever) and maybe even some of the events like where a guild attacks another guild. Certainly get both the gamer and the TV show fan hooked to find you get a mention in the news or some character chat...

well they have said they will hold competitions and things in game, winners characters will appear on the show. so name them suitably, i dont think XN1nJAl33tX will cut it...

Enrg Bar
03-07-2013, 11:32 AM
well they have said they will hold competitions and things in game, winners characters will appear on the show. so name them suitably, i dont think XN1nJAl33tX will cut it...
lol why not :P... i think mentioning my name on the show would be hilarious. and then ENRg Bar took a Soon to the ear! :P

Defy
03-07-2013, 12:01 PM
I think thats the plan