PDA

View Full Version : TV characters

Escyos
06-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Which characters from the show are you most looking forward to seeing?

I'm looking forward to Datak and Stahma (played by Tony Curran and Jaime Murray) they sound like an interesting, yet somewhat distrustful of one another, alien couple.

Escyos
06-06-2012, 03:27 AM
Oh and Jeb Nolan (Grant Bowler), yes he sounds like your typical militayr man turned cop but it takes place on what is essentially an alien world.

Adsinonimous
06-06-2012, 03:36 AM
I'm going to wait a bit before I decide on my favourite characters. I haven't read much about the Television series yet.

FenK
06-06-2012, 04:57 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing Datak and Stahma. They just seem like they are going to be really interesting characters. Im kinda hoping they are a super villian couple because Jaime Murray is brilliant at playing evil. Also I can't wait to see the relationship between Amanda (Julie Benz) and Nikki (Fionnula Flanagan). And please let there be tons of scenes between Stahma and Amanda. Not just because I love Julie and Jaime but because I think that the relationship between the two main female leaders of the races will be really fun and interesting. Like I want them to be friends but ultimately they have to do what is best for their races causing conflict between them. I don't even know if I'm making much sense but until I get more backstory on each of the characters I will continue to create my own. Im trying not to set my expectations too high but I can't help it I feel like the cast and the characters will just be awesome.

Adsinonimous
06-06-2012, 05:52 PM
It's awesome how you have basically already made the show in your head without watching a single episode. Inspiring stuff! Hehe

Escyos
06-07-2012, 07:43 AM
I'm really looking forward to seeing Datak and Stahma. They just seem like they are going to be really interesting characters. Im kinda hoping they are a super villian couple because Jaime Murray is brilliant at playing evil. Also I can't wait to see the relationship between Amanda (Julie Benz) and Nikki (Fionnula Flanagan). And please let there be tons of scenes between Stahma and Amanda. Not just because I love Julie and Jaime but because I think that the relationship between the two main female leaders of the races will be really fun and interesting. Like I want them to be friends but ultimately they have to do what is best for their races causing conflict between them. I don't even know if I'm making much sense but until I get more backstory on each of the characters I will continue to create my own. Im trying not to set my expectations too high but I can't help it I feel like the cast and the characters will just be awesome.

You seem to have gotten everything correct based on what we know. I think Julie and Jaime will get lots of scenes together. Ones the mayor and the other wants her husband to have the position, no better way to find a way to get her out than to stay close.

Adsinonimous
06-08-2012, 09:35 AM
I think my favourite character is going to be Nicky

Dukeraver
06-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Amanda (Julie Benz) as mayor? I'd like to see what makes her mayor in general and how she tends to hold her power, through powerful words?(which I see) Deceitful tactics? Force? Money? Maybe the fact she thinks she is the chosen one (religion based)?

I'd like to see at least some characters that are scumbags that are twisted in the head.

FenK
06-09-2012, 09:00 AM
It's awesome how you have basically already made the show in your head without watching a single episode. Inspiring stuff! Hehe

LOL I tend to do that quite often and it usually ends with me being angry because things don't go the way I wanted them to. I always tell myself to stop but it's just to much fun trying to predict how events will play out.

Defiant Angel
06-09-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm a HUGE fan of Mia Kirshner and Julie Benz. I can't wait to see what their characters are like. I am anxious to see what everyone does. I am just super psyched!

Shrapnil
06-10-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm going to wait a bit before I decide on my favourite characters. I haven't read much about the Television series yet.

Same here, i like all of them from what i have seen so far.

Escyos
03-21-2013, 05:49 PM
Bumping thread. Closer to release we have more info.