PDA

View Full Version : Explosion 101 radios help

RIPPER
04-11-2013, 01:54 PM
For the life of me I can not find one of them Can anyone please help I been through this like 5 time plus still can't beat that end boss cause it seems like everyone is shooting the dude instead of the lights any tips I'm 934 ego rating but can't do it alone fighting him with some randoms

Dwane
04-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Shoot the lights yourself? It may take longer but it works. Fail randoms will atleast clear trashmobs.

RIPPER
04-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Shoot the lights yourself? It may take longer but it works. Fail randoms will atleast clear trashmobs.

Yea but I risk not doing it in the set amount of time it requires

velvet
04-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Yea but I risk not doing it in the set amount of time it requires

1.) The first recorder is behind the first building the second is on the left of the building with the turrets ans tanker can't recall the third.....youtube.

2.) The fastest way to beat Dekuso is to use a 'nade launcher on the sheild spawners if you haave a sticky cascade one hit the roof right above a light then blow it most of the time its a one shot. Hope this helps

RIPPER
04-11-2013, 05:52 PM
1.) The first recorder is behind the first building the second is on the left of the building with the turrets ans tanker can't recall the third.....youtube.

2.) The fastest way to beat Dekuso is to use a 'nade launcher on the sheild spawners if you haave a sticky cascade one hit the roof right above a light then blow it most of the time its a one shot. Hope this helps

Thanks man