PDA

View Full Version : Having a glitch

DaMan
04-11-2013, 02:26 PM
im having a glitch with not being able to equip any items to my character at all ive tried to restart my xbox nothing any help?

BKB Black Steel
04-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Same here man...all day today. I sent bug reports and filed a support desk issue in-game...I ask and encourage you to do the same! Any issue that gets a lot of notice they fix usually.

This is the first true game breaker for me...I found no fun in being forced to make a new character or run around with one weapon and not make any changes. I cant even view outfits or titles...my inventory screen is dead in the water. :( Makes me want to play other games for the first time in a week! Please report it though.

BootLeg
04-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Same here man...all day today. I sent bug reports and filed a support desk issue in-game...I ask and encourage you to do the same! Any issue that gets a lot of notice they fix usually.

This is the first true game breaker for me...I found no fun in being forced to make a new character or run around with one weapon and not make any changes. I cant even view outfits or titles...my inventory screen is dead in the water. :( Makes me want to play other games for the first time in a week! Please report it though.

Has trion said anything about it..thats why i stop playing borderlands2

BKB Black Steel
04-11-2013, 03:31 PM
I've heard nothing yet.