PDA

View Full Version : Regeneration, Cellular armor, and Fortitude

Tero
04-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Are any of these 3 perks worth getting?

Dehige
04-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Add Thick Skinned too and that's my main perk setup with my Hurricane Regen shield too I hardly ever die... except for sneaky snipers.

Tero
04-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Thick Skinned is being nerfed next patch if not I would add it. They are adding a 15 sec cooldown to it.

FACEMAN187
04-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Thick Skinned already has a 15 second cool down? Or is it not working right?

Tero
04-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Well according to the 15th patch notes it doesn't.

FACEMAN187
04-11-2013, 07:40 PM
I was looking at it in the perks page and it says it has a 15 second cooldown on it. My guess is that it isnt working right then.

K Bleezy
04-11-2013, 07:55 PM
That's the perks for my main setup as well, also as someone else said, I also have thick skinned and those are all my perk slots.

METALPUNKS
05-29-2013, 06:46 PM
How's cellular armor?

Krauser
05-29-2013, 10:26 PM
I have all three. Add a shield with regen and you can hover at zero life long enough to get to cover sometimes. Having all three will make a big difference.

Colif
05-30-2013, 05:44 AM
Before them, i would die all the time at arkfalls, now it doesn't happen as often. These are my default perks for every build, was good to get extra slots for damage etc.

Assasino
05-30-2013, 10:56 AM
cellular armor also works, many times with my Regen shield those other perks it has sort of been recharging back up or keeping up to when i would fall down to die, if that makes sense. It gets you out of situations at times

Nick cage
05-31-2013, 08:25 AM
Regeneration is one of my favourite perks, its saved my life more than once.

SGTquig
06-01-2013, 08:59 AM
I use all three of those perks and when they are teamed up with a good shield, you can see a difference. I would recommend it, they are the three main health perks in the game. By not using them you are showing up unprepared.

SilentBob420BMFJ
06-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Can anybody rank these? I know Fortitude got nerfed, but honestly if you had to remove one of them, which would it be? I wish we knew how much life we had, because then I could easily tell you what 225 hp means vs having -6% damage.

SilentBob420BMFJ
06-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Anybody? (Why do I need to type 10 characters, F off please.)

uninhabitableheart
06-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Can anybody rank these? I know Fortitude got nerfed, but honestly if you had to remove one of them, which would it be? I wish we knew how much life we had, because then I could easily tell you what 225 hp means vs having -6% damage.

It's really hard to figure out, but personally, I would rate the additional health over the 6% damage reduce for a couple of reasons. First, the extra life adds value to the 6% damage reduce, because reducing damage is very much like having 6% additional shield/health pool. Second, since shields have bonuses to health regen, that adds more value to health.

I haven't read this, but I think/feel that we start with about 500 health, but that's pure speculation by the way things seem to me when it comes to how fast my health drops compared to how fast my shield drops under the same gunfire.

hYp
06-07-2013, 12:38 PM
i use thickskin an celluar armor on all profiles an the xtra life one on a few but 1 perk ive found to be very useful for me an i use it on every profile is quick escape *run faster for 5secs after sheild breaks) this with a regin respark is amazing an with thickskin u take that half dmg while u run 45% faster has saved my life time an time again , ive never been to big on using the life perk only cause ive heard alot about it not working right , things like some ppl say it dont rly add life because it should add xtra life bars , so i like to use failsafe withe the respark regen sheilds so as i run faster take less dmg an sheild starts to recharge fast an at good rate i get that xtra dmg reduced , but if i could figure out that the 225 life actual dose work then i would prolly use it alot more but i really just cant tell 1 other perk i use alot of is deplactment feild (run faster at sheild recharge ) so i team that with the escape artist an thickskin/celluar armor with then respark regen iam constily running 45% faster when im fighting sheild is breaking an recharging fast so you can use this perk set with cloak or overcharge an get the effect of blur also (pretty much) its great with cloak shotgunners , simpil shoot run kill sheild break cloak sheild recharing still running very fast while circling them an shooting/reloading ive had huge success with this aginist everything