PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

Akisohida
04-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Yeah, this is my first day having the game. It's fun but I have a few questions and no one in the game (I have the PC version) responds, at all.

1) Can I quick-switch loadouts?
I have 2 loadouts: My mission loadout; A sniper rifle and a shotgun. And my Arcfall loadout; A rocket launcher and an assault rifle.
Can I switch between them without opening the loadout menu in the middle of a fight?

2) Is it just me or do weapons feel..weak?
This is a hard one to explain but I can one-shot most things with my sniper rifle. I get into an arcfall and I do nothing. I can use any of my weapons; I never see a ding in a bugs health. Other people seem to rip them apart, but not I. (And I did buy a level 4 locker, giving me around rank 100 weapons)

Ikagawa
04-11-2013, 04:32 PM
1) Can I quick-switch loadouts?
I have 2 loadouts: My mission loadout; A sniper rifle and a shotgun. And my Arcfall loadout; A rocket launcher and an assault rifle.
Can I switch between them without opening the loadout menu in the middle of a fight?

Nope.

2) is it just me or do weapons feel..weak?
This is a hard one to explain but I can one-shot most things with my sniper rifle. I get into an arcfall and I do nothing. I can use any of my weapons; I never see a ding in a bugs health. Other people seem to rip t hem apart, but not I. (And I did buy a level 4 locker, giving me around rank 100 weapons)

Since this is a subjective question, I'm going to say it's just you ;)

BraveDude8
04-11-2013, 05:00 PM
2. Scaling health. The more people in an area, the more health mobs have.

Akisohida
04-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Dang, thy should add loadout switch button(s).