PDA

View Full Version : Does Trion really care?

spectrum
04-11-2013, 04:49 PM
some of the main buggs i encounter are not being addressed in first upcoming major patch. voip is broke and gets broke with grouping and requires a game reboot to fix. the loot thats purple is out gunned by a green or blue? why? come on sledge let us know whats going on. the info you are releaseing in notes doesnt seem like definative fixes for definative problems.

FullMetalTech
04-11-2013, 06:47 PM
You have to remember there will be another patch 2 weeks after. They're not gonna get to everything in one shot.

BlackBaldwin
04-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Not to mention they have three different platforms with three different base codings to go through and route out all the issues with come on dude be realistic here these things take time.

spectrum
04-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Not to mention they have three different platforms with three different base codings to go through and route out all the issues with come on dude be realistic here these things take time.

i am, but i dont hear anything about ps3 being addressed. but i can only hope right.

fatmanspencer
04-11-2013, 07:40 PM
they will address ours as they get to it, since our coding is far different since the pc and xbox are so similar. (they are, dont let noone tell you they arent)
But also remember, our system runs with much better specs so they also hae to upgrade things from the xbox fixes as well.

Stodds13
04-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Of course they care...they are constantly at work fixing and patching things. They are putting out two major updates soon and hooked us all up with a week of bonus XP boost, scrip boost, ect...why even ask a question like that. This stuff takes time and they are doing a great job

Taaltos
04-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Of course they care...they are constantly at work fixing and patching things. They are putting out two major updates soon and hooked us all up with a week of bonus XP boost, scrip boost, ect...why even ask a question like that. This stuff takes time and they are doing a great job

Don't forget the funny title of "Daredevil". I love that. xD

Fatalmephisto
04-11-2013, 08:18 PM
Actually they do care. In the second post in the patch thread, He posted under the Playstation 3 fixes

"Fixed some voice chat issues."

I believe that will fix the issue your talking about. Also, as for weapons. There fine dude. Don't go based on what the dmg output is, go by everything else. A weapon with a lower dmg stats but higher Fire Rate, can easily keep up with a more dmg output and lower fire rate. I've been using the frontier Rifle off the Top Notch rep vendor, since i hit ego rank 400 and I'm now 1,132 right now. I just find one that was just equal to my rep gun. Cause the rep gun has awesome bonus plus the syn as well.

Mabster
04-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Have you read the patch notes? How a person can read the shear number of issues being addressed in the patch and ask if Trion cares is beyond me.

spectrum
04-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Have you read the patch notes? How a person can read the shear number of issues being addressed in the patch and ask if Trion cares is beyond me.

yes i know this guys, just got the gift from trion. and also plugged another 20 bucks in for bits, yes i believe they will follow though, and yes im supporting the game. im into it for 150 plus 50. so yeahi got there backs. just wanna make sure they got mine.

Saber024
04-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Don't forget the funny title of "Daredevil". I love that. xD

i love that title. using it forever!

DeMoted
04-11-2013, 10:10 PM
some of the main buggs i encounter are not being addressed in first upcoming major patch. voip is broke and gets broke with grouping and requires a game reboot to fix. the loot thats purple is out gunned by a green or blue? why? come on sledge let us know whats going on. the info you are releaseing in notes doesnt seem like definative fixes for definative problems.

...really?!?

Defy
04-11-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm sure theyre working on fixing any bugs that arouse

not everything can be fixed with one or two patches, there will be many fixes in future patches

spectrum
04-12-2013, 12:23 AM
...really?!?

yes really...

Joel
04-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Of course they care.
Please remember that it's only been out for just over a week

beranmee
04-12-2013, 12:49 AM
They are working patches now, as some one has already stated Xbox/PC can be patched at the same time as the systems are relatively similiar, however PS3 is a very different system and therefore requires extra elbow grease.

Also if they didn't care they wouldn't be blogging saying "hey it's a little broke, we're fixing it!"

Also the game has only been out a little over a week so issues in a game this size should really be expected, but they Trion have been quick to react so give them some credit!

spectrum
04-12-2013, 01:08 AM
Of course they care.
Please remember that it's only been out for just over a week

i hear ya, must admit ive put probably about 8 hrs a day plus into since release roughtly. seems like a long time to me. lol im not to worried, just frustrated. as im sure they are as well. im sure they would of like more dev time but as business goes im sure there deadline was up since the game goes with a t.v. series.