PDA

View Full Version : How often will the Bits Shop be updated?

Digital Parasite
04-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Yea, just wondering how often it will be updated, or if we will be notified when it does, noticed a while ago that we got a few more suits and helmets, will the 15th be the next update perhaps?

Monkheal
04-11-2013, 05:23 PM
I have not noticed any more outfits added yet, maybe im blind. But they will probably be added with client patches like the one on the 15th or 16th, whichever day they get it done like you said.

Defy
04-11-2013, 05:24 PM
I have not noticed any more outfits added yet, maybe im blind. But they will probably be added with client patches like the one on the 15th or 16th, whichever day they get it done like you said.

they did add a couple of outfits

Monkheal
04-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Ah I suppose I just didnt really pay attention then, as im not really into using bits to buy outfits, just inventory atm. Unless they come out with something truly badass, or offer us the chance to make our ark infiltrator armor red like it showed in the pre order...

RookieOnDuty
04-11-2013, 05:29 PM
They recently added the Corporate operator and the renegade outfits.

Valethar
04-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Hopefully far more often than the CE store was in SWTOR.

Valethar
04-11-2013, 05:33 PM
or offer us the chance to make our ark infiltrator armor red like it showed in the pre order...

That's a known bug acknowledged by the Dev team, and is in the process of being corrected. It might be in the patch for the 15th, but they've not given us a definite answer on that yet.

Monkheal
04-11-2013, 05:42 PM
That's a known bug acknowledged by the Dev team, and is in the process of being corrected. It might be in the patch for the 15th, but they've not given us a definite answer on that yet.

Ohh nice, my eyes were going blurry by the time the patch notes were up last night so I skimmed with 1 eye what I could lol. Guess that I missed that one <3 devs

WASTELAND_SURVIVOR
04-11-2013, 05:43 PM
they did add a couple of outfits

they added outifts at the shop not the regular supply vendors scattered through defiance

Digital Parasite
04-11-2013, 05:48 PM
As a Marine, I'd love to keep my Digi Patern Ark Armor, but I guess red would also look cool :)

RookieOnDuty
04-11-2013, 05:49 PM
they added outifts at the shop not the regular supply vendors scattered through defiance

I take it the question was for the store and not the regular vendors.

Digital Parasite
04-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Are there any outfits that pop up at vendors?

RookieOnDuty
04-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Are there any outfits that pop up at vendors?

Not that I know of, and don't really see a reason why there should be.

Digital Parasite
04-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Not that I know of, and don't really see a reason why there should be.

Maybe just a different colored set of armor that is in shop or a pursuit reward for those who just happen to have tons of scrip.

RookieOnDuty
04-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Maybe just a different colored set of armor that is in shop or a pursuit reward for those who just happen to have tons of scrip.

The store and pursuits already rewards/sells players outfits that are different colors, being able to buy them from vendors would cause some anger amongst those who already bought them with bits.

If they were to sell different colored outfits from vendors, they would need to cost a high amount of scrip in order to not upset people.