PDA

View Full Version : hotshot moonshine shack

EMC soldier
04-11-2013, 05:51 PM
What should be fixed

EMC soldier
04-11-2013, 05:53 PM
What should be fixed is your shield it takes about 1 min to recharge and the bandits damaged should be lowered

PhonJam
05-27-2013, 07:10 AM
Why does moonshine shack bronze 2000 jump to 8000 for silver (4X!!!!!!)? I've scored endless bronze since 2000 is doable, but 8000... with hulkers, blinding dust, raiders either hidden or magically appearing behind, missile shots that can turn corners, absurd spamming of raiders when cornered to flank all options, poor shotgun response to trigger pulls, some raiders who require two or three direct hits to take a kill... This challenge is clearly designed to not be completed. I've invested at least 50 hours trying to get silver and the closest I got was 7850 which was sheer luck. My average score is around 5000. Bronze, bronze, bronze,.... shxx!!!! At least lower the silver to 7000. I would have completed it a month ago.

mbergeron
05-27-2013, 07:13 AM
Moonshine shack is pretty easy. Use scavenger perk and the constant life regen perk. The enemies at the start always go in the same pattern so get that down and then just sit behind the drill spawn point at the beginning where you start and kill the ones that spawn. Whne you need ammo just run out and collect real fast then go back. It is not that hard just have to take advantage of certain perks.

Do not try to run around the entire time or you will die easily. Scavenger allows you to take distance shots at get plenty of ammo.

PhonJam
05-27-2013, 07:49 AM
Thanks for the advice.