PDA

View Full Version : Is my build good?

MiThiKaL
04-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Was just wondering what everyone thought of my build, let me know if you think I should change something or if it looks ok. I plan on using the 9 skills I have maxed out to lvl 3.

http://defiance-central.com/ego-calculator/?link=8c-18e-27a-30a-35c-36c-37a-40a-45c-46c-47c-50c-55c-56c-&start=18

Wynce
04-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Emergency Ammo, Overload and Preparedness seems like overkill. But it really depends what you're running. I have preparedness on my loadouts, and I just switch between my two weapons so that one is always reloading while I'm always firing.

6% less damage might sound good, but assuming you're using a 1500 shield, that's 90 damage that will be stopped. And you have less health than that, so it won't even stop 180 damage per life, if you're just getting laid into.

Regeneration is eh. If you want a skill to keep you alive, take Escape Artist (Just above Blur). When your shield breaks, move 45% faster for 5 seconds. Run for cover! If you really want to live, take that and Rear Guard, which is right above Decoy. 30% less damage when being shot from behind. Which if you're running for cover, they're probably behind you. :P

MiThiKaL
04-11-2013, 06:32 PM
The reason I picked all three of them was to try and get the best benefit out of overcharge. I figured the faster I can reload my clip and get shoot more bullets the better. But I see what your saying. Do you think fortitude is a good choice? +750 health. Regeneration just sounds good to me because no matter what you health keeps recharging, dont have to wait around. Escape Artist looks like a good pick, didnt really think about that.

nateD
04-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Imo, the best build is one where you feel comfortable and wherein you play best.
So, here is my question ... Do you feel comfortable with your build?

Yes - it's a good build
I do not - you need to change something

MiThiKaL
04-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Well it sounds like a good build to me, but Im not anywhere near completing it. I was just trying to get some other opinions before I go through with it, others might have experimented with a similar build. I don't want to have to respec if I don't have to.