PDA

View Full Version : Let it be known throught the entire community!!!!!

VictorTwoRomeo
03-08-2013, 02:06 AM
The very first blood war between guilds has arrived!!!!!! Let it be known that on Thursday March 7th of 2013, war was declared between America's Resistance Corps (A.R.C.) AND The Legion of Carnage. This is by NO MEANS and friendly war and both guild leaders are passing on a shoot on site order to all of its members since in game you can war with "enemy guilds" ANY TIME......ANY PLACE. Let's see if we can get them to make mention of this war on the next Live Stream folks. Also note that A.R.C. is a proud member of The United Alliance of Anti-Heros and any and all affiliated guilds within said alliance are able to participate in the war as they see fit, but do not have to take any action if they do not so desire. This is A.R.C.'s fight and while assisstance is welcome, it is not needed.

*NOTE* This war will take place on XBOX 360

Defy
03-08-2013, 02:08 AM
ok good luck to both sides?

A s0t
03-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Defy lets supply both guilds with arms we will make a fortune lol

VictorTwoRomeo
03-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Only thing worse than member of Legion of Carnage, is someone who supplies them with weapons, ammo, armor, food, shelter, heck, even a bucket to piss in.

Ambic
03-08-2013, 02:32 AM

I agree with you on that one

Prophet of Entropy
03-08-2013, 02:36 AM
why should anyone not in alpha care? not trolling, serious.

VictorTwoRomeo
03-08-2013, 02:43 AM
this war will be in beta, and game release

lPATT
03-08-2013, 02:44 AM
why should anyone not in alpha care? not trolling, serious.

i second that

Pasha
03-08-2013, 03:03 AM
> in game you can war with "enemy guilds" ANY TIME......ANY PLACE.

At the moment I don't see any mechanics allowing that.

Phalanx
03-08-2013, 03:11 AM

Erayzor2k7
03-08-2013, 03:26 AM
Ok. I will loot the corpses from this war :) Ammo and weapons are always needed in the Bay Area :)

Defy
03-08-2013, 03:29 AM
where there is war there is profit to be made!

Erayzor2k7
03-08-2013, 03:45 AM
where there is war there is profit to be made!

Thats my thought :) Roger that!

Jenbuu
03-08-2013, 04:05 AM
> in game you can war with "enemy guilds" ANY TIME......ANY PLACE.

At the moment I don't see any mechanics allowing that.

been said to be in future DLC

Dead_Phoenix
03-08-2013, 04:12 AM
yea i hate to burst the bubble here, but you do realise on launch you cant actually shoot another player outside of shadow war or pvp? both of which are 1 team vs another anyway? so it might have to be a war of word?

Aaricane
03-08-2013, 06:20 AM
Ohhh you declared an "unfriendly" clan war on another clan ehh?
Baddest of the bad, huh?

And don't hold your breathe for a mention on the Live Stream about it. None of us seem to care so i highly doubt they will.

Mr666
03-08-2013, 06:25 AM
future DLC? I thought Hill stated that it will be in the game at the launch of the game but the guild leveling system won't be till future DLC.

Dead_Phoenix
03-08-2013, 06:30 AM
future DLC? I thought Hill stated that it will be in the game at the launch of the game but the guild leveling system won't be till future DLC.

news to me, last i heard was just the guild system will be ready for launch. let alone being able to hold wars. thats future dlc?

i could be mistaken.

DarkKnyt29
03-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Um to the victor go the spoils? Im more of a solo guy unless its for instances, obviously

Mr666
03-08-2013, 06:37 AM
Your right I missed the "will be" when he said it but here hoping it the first DLC. From the way he talks its sounds like it but you know how things get pushed in to back log for one reason or other.

D351
03-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Your right I missed the "will be" when he said it but here hoping it the first DLC. From the way he talks its sounds like it but you know how things get pushed in to back log for one reason or other.

Was this in the latest livestream or something?

PurePlayinSerb
03-08-2013, 06:40 AM
The very first blood war between guilds has arrived!!!!!! Let it be known that on Thursday March 7th of 2013, war was declared between America's Resistance Corps (A.R.C.) AND The Legion of Carnage. This is by NO MEANS and friendly war and both guild leaders are passing on a shoot on site order to all of its members since in game you can war with "enemy guilds" ANY TIME......ANY PLACE. Let's see if we can get them to make mention of this war on the next Live Stream folks. Also note that A.R.C. is a proud member of The United Alliance of Anti-Heros and any and all affiliated guilds within said alliance are able to participate in the war as they see fit, but do not have to take any action if they do not so desire. This is A.R.C.'s fight and while assisstance is welcome, it is not needed.

*NOTE* This war will take place on XBOX 360

oh yeah!? well me and my friends clan are gonna kick both your ***** haha... actually we're gonna wait till the game comes out, and actually recruit people that we actually see play, recruiting randoms is risky imo

Mr666
03-08-2013, 07:01 AM
Was this in the latest livestream or something?heres the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-oF_0lIqpm8)

Nero012
03-08-2013, 07:32 AM
So what if I decide to just attack both sides? Making me the hero?

Kantazo
03-08-2013, 07:40 AM

Me like you way of thinking my friend!!!!!

DuoMaxwell007
03-08-2013, 07:49 AM
"since in game you can war with "enemy guilds" ANY TIME......ANY PLACE."

where was this confirmed? because that alone would make this GOTY for me

VictorTwoRomeo
03-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Um to the victor go the spoils? Im more of a solo guy unless its for instances, obviously

well my name is VICTORtworomeo

VictorTwoRomeo
03-08-2013, 09:07 AM

Nero, would you honestly attack another Devil Dog bro? Thats just messed up

Archangel
03-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Why can't we all get along?

Im happy to hear this war is taking place on the 360. Because if it were to cross over into the PC we would be in a lot of trouble.

Desidus
03-08-2013, 09:17 AM
Such a boring video for me... anyone know where that comment is actually made the kids keep distracting me...

Finally found it around 7:40... though its not implemented yet and won't be for a bit cause they are discussing DLC.

TR GunPlay
03-08-2013, 09:20 AM
Lets get ready toooo rumbleeeeeeeee

Desidus
03-08-2013, 09:21 AM
I think this will be a breaker of guilds right here... so make it known if you plan on being involved in it. lol.

D351
03-08-2013, 09:38 AM
heres the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-oF_0lIqpm8)

Much thanks.

Archangel
03-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Maybe we can ask about it in live stream today. Will the GvG be live on April 2nd?

mcwjimbo
03-08-2013, 09:39 AM

HA! was thinking supply both guilds with healing BMG support and REZs for the right price

***crouching off to the side with cloak at the ready to get close to whoever ...and as their mails with $$$ attachments come in heal REZ that person from either guild/ clan :-P***

VictorTwoRomeo
03-08-2013, 09:40 AM
yes lets ask this

Desidus
03-08-2013, 09:42 AM
What I am curious about is if they are grouped together but on opposing factions is that like turning on friendly fire?

D351
03-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Maybe we can ask about it in live stream today. Will the GvG be live on April 2nd?

It's specifically stated as a later dlc.

Chuck Zitto
03-08-2013, 09:53 AM
This is the single most important thing I want to know about defiance. I keep asking questions about any kind of open world pvp like clan wars and I am always told there is absoulutly 0 pvp other than battlegrounds and shadowars. From the video it sounds like its not gonna be in for launch but it is planned for one of the first dlc packs.

D351
03-08-2013, 09:56 AM
This is the single most important thing I want to know about defiance. I keep asking questions about any kind of open world pvp like clan wars and I am always told there is absoulutly 0 pvp other than battlegrounds and shadowars.

In initial release that is correct. I get the feeling that the decision to make this for dlc was made because of all of you avid pvp-supporters.

Chuck Zitto
03-08-2013, 09:58 AM
In initial release that is correct. I get the feeling that the decision to make this for dlc was made because of all of you avid pvp-supporters.

I may actually be able to convice my clan to come play now :]

JMadFour
03-08-2013, 10:02 AM
How are you gonna pull this off, when there will be no Guild System at launch....

Desidus
03-08-2013, 10:04 AM
How are you gonna pull this off, when there will be no Guild System at launch....

Kinda surprised by this info... seems like a game that is DESIGNED for guilds..

JMadFour
03-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Kinda surprised by this info... seems like a game that is DESIGNED for guilds..

I am sure it'll be patched in shortly after release.

bricks
03-08-2013, 10:06 AM
With guilds not being finished at launch, and no open pvp on launch this will greatly hurt this game. And this thread alone has greatly disappointed me about this game already -_______-

VictorTwoRomeo
03-08-2013, 10:11 AM
same here but i will purchase it anyway

bricks
03-08-2013, 10:15 AM
This won't be the only time that a game has been pushed to be released on time and failed because of it. The mentality of these companies saying "Oh, Sorry your buying a game that is still in beta. The rest of the content will be pushed through as DLC, MONTHS later."

Rarodil
03-08-2013, 10:27 AM
This is one of the instances where I would argue that the NDA is hurting them. I feel as though people actually in Alpha/Beta would be able to tell us what the current social structure in the game is. Additionally, I would not expect it to be in the game if it isn't visible in the final beta (which looks like it's going to be FAR more open simply because there are more eyes on it and there have been more codes released)...

Archangel
03-08-2013, 10:58 AM
same here but i will purchase it anyway

That's the attitude. (^-^)b
Who cares if it comes out now or later. The fact they plan for it to be there means we can look forward to it. I can't think of a MMO where they had all the features in place on day 1 and never had to update, modify, balance, add, patch, or expand upon later on.

Its a known fact that games that are MMO take a long time to balance after release and then even longer to see what the community likes and dislikes. Then when looking for new content its another time line to perfect that.

People need to be more patient and not so demanding on release dates. We'll get to have it eventually. I have no worries about it. $140 well spent imo.

Dead_Phoenix
03-08-2013, 11:05 AM
This is the single most important thing I want to know about defiance. I keep asking questions about any kind of open world pvp like clan wars and I am always told there is absoulutly 0 pvp other than battlegrounds and shadowars. From the video it sounds like its not gonna be in for launch but it is planned for one of the first dlc packs.

spot on.

theres a couple of guys who have been to the heart of the trion studios. there held to an even stronger nda then the alpha testers..

all we know is non of them have stoped smiling since...

Dead_Phoenix
03-08-2013, 11:07 AM
This won't be the only time that a game has been pushed to be released on time and failed because of it. The mentality of these companies saying "Oh, Sorry your buying a game that is still in beta. The rest of the content will be pushed through as DLC, MONTHS later."

they have got a huge difference in the fact they have to release it at the same time as the tv show, otherwise the main selling point for the game is gone.

RavnStrike
03-08-2013, 11:16 AM
i will wait and see all these guild wars to see if there alot of just smoke and bs ... but if they do happen which i am sure they will myself i am unguilded but who says i cant have fun with a sniper rifle and give ya all massive headaches muhaaa

Eldarch
03-08-2013, 12:04 PM
I wont pick sides, I just hope both teams have blood...err...fun

Sledgehammer70
03-08-2013, 12:28 PM
This is not the place for this type of thread. Also I want to make it clear that the info around this in-game feature was being talked about items we want to add to the game after launch.

The interview was discussing potential future features of Defiance. This is a feature that our team wants to see added into Defiance, but it is not going to be live at launch.