PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Question

Sanction
04-11-2013, 07:26 PM
I can't seem to delete, sell, or decon a couple items (Von Bach Industries Defense Screen & Frag Std-23W grenade). Anyone know if this is a known bug or if theres a way to empty them from my inventory perhaps?

Thanks!

Vikar
04-11-2013, 07:32 PM
I can't seem to delete, sell, or decon a couple items (Von Bach Industries Defense Screen & Frag Std-23W grenade). Anyone know if this is a known bug or if theres a way to empty them from my inventory perhaps?

Thanks!

The shield should be sellable, once you have another one equipped. So should the grenade. I got rid of both of mine a long time ago. If you've got other ones equipped and can't sell them... I'm not sure what's going on. Would be the first time I've heard of it.

Sanction
04-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Ok, Thanks. Neither are equiped, so that wasn't it. I'll try relogging and check and if that fails, will /bug it. Thanks. :)

Monkheal
04-11-2013, 08:18 PM
Ok, Thanks. Neither are equiped, so that wasn't it. I'll try relogging and check and if that fails, will /bug it. Thanks. :)

You sure one of your other loadouts dont have it equipped? Also a bug on different loadouts itll show things being not equipped but in order to change shields/nades hit equip then swap to item u want on and equip it after. Some reason it glitches that way .

nnja303
04-11-2013, 08:19 PM

Thanks!

Make sure they're un equiped from all of your loadouts. Also for some reason sometimes when I go to equip another shield it somehow reverts back to the one I tried to un equip.

Ikagawa
04-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Make sure they're un equiped from all of your loadouts. Also for some reason sometimes when I go to equip another shield it somehow reverts back to the one I tried to un equip.

When that happens close then re-open your character window. You should be able to equip the same shield to a different loadout. You'll have to pretty much do that any time you want to swap in the same grenade or shield.

UberPhreak
04-11-2013, 08:23 PM
your starting items are non sell-able you have to brake them down

Sanction
04-11-2013, 09:08 PM
Problem solved. I didn't know I had another loadout, doh! Thanks for the help! :)