PDA

View Full Version : New Syn - String Missing

elmoo
12-17-2018, 01:05 PM
So the weapons/mods with the new synergy are just coming up with 'String missing' on each section?

photoz
12-17-2018, 11:30 PM
http://tinypic.com/r/2i8806/9

http://i64.tinypic.com/2i8806.png

supporting what elmoo has mention in her previous post.

weapon with new sync are coming up with random string missing issue.

Hopefully it will get addressed

Dazzu
12-18-2018, 02:45 AM
Iron Demon Ranch Vendors are broken too. They sell odd named crates that give Indomitable Ego stuff instead.

photoz
12-19-2018, 03:04 AM
Iron Demon Ranch Vendors are broken too. They sell odd named crates that give Indomitable Ego stuff instead.

Another one to add is the shearing cascade AR mod section in Iron demon ranch is broken, if you want to purchase mod for your AR - shearing cascade, you will not get any item, but they will take your scrip and pg. :mad:
You have been warned

Decoy303
12-19-2018, 02:41 PM
Needs a look. In the past I could t6 about 2 to 3 items with 3k in after doing just 10%. Today I used all 3k on one perfected canker with no t6 in sight. The entire supreme system is trash and needs to go bye bye. That's way too much grinding to boot get a weapon to t6. Also I like a specific mastery on my cankers and the last canker I attempted to get that roll on took close to 3k in forge to do so. I get every freaking roll but what I go for at least three or four times. That's just ridiculous.

Mundy Drudge
12-20-2018, 05:40 AM
Would be nice if the devs or someone could reply to this , at the moment the new syn is just a waste of inventory space

ByeFelicia101
12-20-2018, 06:04 AM
I can tell you that the syn does in fact work. It just seems someone dropped the ball on filling in the code for the text "shown". As far as the idr vendors yes both are messed up on 360na I'm not sure of other platforms but we definitely have those bugs here.

rebelyell
12-31-2018, 12:07 AM
Did they really confuse bloodthirst with bloodlust and forget too tie a string to bloodthirst. or maybe bloodthirst isnt finished in time. lol welp new syn is string missing now i suppose. 125 crate at regular gives string missing mods. is what it is.. $<=string devs cmon.