PDA

View Full Version : ex inanis dealers at iron demon ranch broken?

S373N
12-23-2018, 12:36 AM
are these now broken? ever since start of solstice strike event I bought 2 perfected weapons and received nothing. Purified gulanite is taken from my account though i.e. 10,400 gulanite gone.
also for example ... the last one I bought was a detonator and in the normal list is this one...
Soldier Armor Test 75 v 3 (chest) Eliminate the RAIDERS to provoke the TANKER into a confrontation 1/35.
The others are listed fine like the one I went for...
Shearing Cascade Perfected Detonator Cache. Contains a legendary Perfected Detonator with the Shearing Cascade synergy.

Same applies for all the other dealers.

Is there something I am missing? I have never had this problem before.

p.s. I am on PS3 and I cant get a PS4.
Thanks.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-23-2018, 12:42 AM
yes i have also seen this at the runners at idr on ps3.

Heishiro Mitsurugi
12-23-2018, 06:58 AM
They are indomitable ego syn boxes just added because syn replaced by new rotation of syns for runners, they are dropping IE syn perfecteds, the name is messed up, you are 1st person to report to not receive a drop check your inventory again.

Jasonb8O6
12-23-2018, 01:59 PM
And check your claims As Well

Decoy303
12-23-2018, 02:19 PM
They aren't broken but glitched. You can in fact use your pg to get mods/weapons. There is just a weird trick to do it.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-23-2018, 02:39 PM
They aren't broken but glitched. You can in fact use your pg to get mods/weapons. There is just a weird trick to do it.

since the store is back up there isnt a need for tricks.

Decoy303
12-23-2018, 03:48 PM
I was referencing IDR. It's been bugged. Haven't had a need to go there since the store came back online but you always could get gear there you just needed to know how to work around the glitch. All I'm saying. So if that glitch is gone then great. If not then you still need to know the trick.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-23-2018, 04:01 PM
I was referencing IDR. It's been bugged. Haven't had a need to go there since the store came back online but you always could get gear there you just needed to know how to work around the glitch. All I'm saying. So if that glitch is gone then great. If not then you still need to know the trick.

it isnt like that anymore .i pulled a new mb and a full set of t5 mods for it .without any issues.

S373N
12-23-2018, 10:22 PM
Thanks for your input. I never got any weapons I bought. Also I never used any tricks as I am a newish player and never had to use any.
What I did notice was that after that problem I also got not pg and arkforge and my kills and score was reflected as 0. (Restarted many times).
Then I knew the EU server was up to no good. Today scores are reflected correctly. I assume they did a server reboot.
Hopefully when I use idr again it will work. Will post here.
cheers.

S373N
12-26-2018, 05:08 AM
update: I just bought another shearing cascade detonator. received nothing. that's quite disappointing.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-26-2018, 02:31 PM
update: I just bought another shearing cascade detonator. received nothing. that's quite disappointing.

check your claims you might have been full.

Jasonb8O6
12-26-2018, 03:05 PM

Are you going to be on tonite, ps3 that is?

S373N
12-28-2018, 02:57 AM
@Jasonb8O6 - thanks for offering to help bud.

I think it is everything related to shearing cascade that is broken as I bought steel blight mod just fine.
Thanks guys for your input.