PDA

View Full Version : Solstice Event Frequency

Valani
12-27-2018, 11:06 AM
Can the spawn rate for Solstice Strike Majors & SS Warmaster be increased? I logged in to see only one major on the entire map, and it was a Hellbug one in 'SteroidValley'. And of course, I logged out.

I understand a similar thread exists in 2050 forums, but that request didn't extend to PS3/Xbox 360 platforms for some odd reason.

Swing Ninja
12-27-2018, 02:41 PM
Usually there are multiple phases (at least 2). Try to port to another phase. You should be able to find SS major happening.

Valani
12-27-2018, 09:26 PM
Usually there are multiple phases (at least 2). Try to port to another phase. You should be able to find SS major happening.

I was told event majors will spawn more frequently if there were enough players online. Then I think back to 2014 Hulker Hell (when Defiance had a booming population), majors would RARELY spawn. So out goes that theory. If someone can chime in here and let me know if they're happening more often, would be nice to hear. I most certainly do not like phase hopping as it has potential to crit me and said person out of the game.

Valani
12-27-2018, 09:37 PM
I combed through the first page of General Discussions and noticed there's not much Dev activity going on around these parts. And Christmas just ended and we're not far from New Year's. That being said, I'd be surprised this thread got a response before Solstice Strike ends.

OneBadClown
12-29-2018, 10:34 AM
It's been this way all the time. Starts red hot & then tapers off.
Try getting 6 toons in to try get events needed.

Valani
12-29-2018, 12:48 PM
It's been this way all the time. Starts red hot & then tapers off.
Try getting 6 toons in to try get events needed.

I noticed they tend to end "red hot" when the text "Mission Failed" comes up across the screen at the end of events as opposed to no text when they begin. Makes absolutely no sense. I made this Thread to see if Trion would care to respond. Here we are, two days later, and no Dev reply, but a similar thread to this in 2050 forums gets a Dev reply 1 day later. Heck, there's been very, VERY little-to-no Dev activity in our General Discussion. Sorry to get off topic, but these things should be pointed out. I removed Defiance from my Game Data folder until they actually do something more to the game than just restore their store.

OneBadClown
12-30-2018, 07:36 AM
Crap in one hand and wish in the other....
Trion doesn't respond too much these days. Been down hill
for awhile. Customer support is non a non factor. Mostly why I
quit coming here. Most of my friends are long gone. Clan is on
life support.