PDA

View Full Version : Bored? Come on everyone

turay13
04-11-2013, 08:22 PM
I have read a few posts by people complaining of being bored. I understand that there are a lot of gamers that have a tremendous amount of time to play games from launch and usually are a high level and/or beat a game quickly. However, as a gamer with kids, I play an hour or so a night if I am lucky and every time I turn it on it runs smoother and I complete a few missions. There is a large patch coming next week. Hold your horses and actually play the game and enjoy the fact that xbox users are finally being introduced to an MMO that is surprisingly fun and a first, at least for me. Lets give these great supportive developers a chance to hear our concerns, update the game and send out patches and DLC. This is the most fun I have had playing a game in a while.

pistonsfreak41
04-11-2013, 08:26 PM
I completely agree. People do need to chill and realize things take time to fix and some fixes aren't that simple.

ranger2410
04-11-2013, 08:28 PM
This topic is going to end in one of three ways.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-11-2013, 08:37 PM
I completely agree. People do need to chill and realize things take time to fix and some fixes aren't that simple.

That's what I'm waiting on, can't complete anymore pursuits til they get fixed. Just jump on for 30 minutes here or there to do some pvp or arkfalls.