PDA

View Full Version : After Nerf give Sawed Offs 2 shots a clip or delete from game

rush
04-11-2013, 08:45 PM
These weapons are terrible at everything except point blank range. In PvE its a pain to level these as every shot you have to reload, now with this nerf this gun will be more then useless.. Delete these from the game if you plan on keeping them this way..

NarcoticDragoon
04-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Pretty much. I'm just glad I'm trying to get mine to 10 over the weekend, once the Nerf kicks in it'll be even more terrible to level that it already is.

VolDeVie
04-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Going to take a quick look over the patch notes for you and see if this is included in the nerf or not. I'll get at you soon rush.

Edit: ● Lowered damage output of sawed off shotguns.
I thought this was a general nerf patch for shotguns. Seems it's only sawed off. Bit surprised, hopefully they'll keep this viable. Thought they were useless in the first place anyways.

Orenji
04-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Wasn't it always 2 shots per clip?

All my Sawed Off were like that. 1 Shot - 2 shells. Reload. Repeat.

chicksticker
04-11-2013, 09:08 PM
The only thing i hate is when you go to reload and it makes you do it twice...like wtf it feels like it takes 10 second for the normal reload then its gonna glitch and make me do it twice!

JerZey CJ
04-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Wasn't it always 2 shots per clip?

All my Sawed Off were like that. 1 Shot - 2 shells. Reload. Repeat.
I think OP wants them to have the two shots separately and I agree, that would make them MUCH better.

Orenji
04-11-2013, 09:11 PM
I think OP wants them to have the two shots separately and I agree, that would make them MUCH better.

Oh... Duh. I never really minded the 1 shot - 2 shells actually. I have the perk that reloads while you stow the weapon away. After my quick burst, I switch back to my AR or pop Overload and shoot again.

Ikagawa
04-11-2013, 09:12 PM
The only thing i hate is when you go to reload and it makes you do it twice...like wtf it feels like it takes 10 second for the normal reload then its gonna glitch and make me do it twice!

I hate that stupid glitch because it happens to every gun :P

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Personally don't understand need for nerf. A lot of people cried in pvp about people using shotguns, but usually only see pump or combat. Only sawed off I use is my orange courier, and yes it's a pain in the *** to level sawed offs. They're only good as a secondary and half the time it's easier to reload main weapon than switch for one shot.

FizzyMyNizzy
04-11-2013, 09:21 PM
These weapons are terrible at everything except point blank range. In PvE its a pain to level these as every shot you have to reload, now with this nerf this gun will be more then useless.. Delete these from the game if you plan on keeping them this way..

They might as well remove missile launcher, pistol, and smg too.