PDA

View Full Version : Cc event...where?

ByeFelicia101
02-14-2019, 06:20 PM
Been online all day seen 3 yeah thats right 3 in 24 hrs. So how exactly are people supposed to get contracts complete? Give up on rl and just live in defiance? This strategy is just sick and needs to be corrected. This tactict of "dont spawn any mjrs screw em its d13" is absolutely deplorable.

Xbox360 na

photoz
02-14-2019, 07:42 PM
They increased the CC event spawn rate and server ends up crashing. :rolleyes:

kromc5
02-14-2019, 08:00 PM
This one does not seem to have the spawn rate for the mains, the last HH event was great. I would like to see more mains, yesterday the smaller ones did show up often.

ByeFelicia101
02-14-2019, 08:17 PM
We got one phase if the server cant handle more in a single phase devs need to start looking at a career change.....js. Ive been here a long time. Seen the times with 5 phases and a mjr in everyone simultaneously with over 10k players on the same server. Am i to believe it cant handle 200 now. Only way thats possible is if 13 and 50 are sharing a server. If this is in fact the case its a horrible management decision and will end in a fire. Ive seen servers burn down firsthand due to thermal overload. By the time its making noise its too late.

photoz
02-14-2019, 09:57 PM
We got one phase if the server cant handle more in a single phase devs need to start looking at a career change.....js. Ive been here a long time. Seen the times with 5 phases and a mjr in everyone simultaneously with over 10k players on the same server. Am i to believe it cant handle 200 now. Only way thats possible is if 13 and 50 are sharing a server. If this is in fact the case its a horrible management decision and will end in a fire. Ive seen servers burn down firsthand due to thermal overload. By the time its making noise its too late.

I believe there are only two phase now on PC-NA as far as I can tell.

elmoo
02-15-2019, 04:48 AM
Yeah we really need an increase in the spawn rates.. because waiting for hours between the is tirung, and everytime the server dc’s, we have to wait forever for one to spawn all over again.....

KevinVonBach
02-15-2019, 06:53 AM
Yeah we really need an increase in the spawn rates.. because waiting for hours between the is tiring, and every time the server dc’s, we have to wait forever for one to spawn all over again.....

Quoted for truth, well said.