PDA

View Full Version : Caustic Fury Synergy...

Decoy303
03-19-2019, 02:50 PM
After looking at the passives all I can say is you all are completely void of any originality. Like napalm effect for the 3rd tier. The movment speed and ablative armor perks... So original. Maybe start polling your player base to create something new and interesting because this is just a bunch of previous synergies mushed together. The new keystone is lame as well.

photoz
03-19-2019, 04:05 PM
After looking at the passives all I can say is you all are completely void of any originality. Like napalm effect for the 3rd tier. The movment speed and ablative armor perks... So original. Maybe start polling your player base to create something new and interesting because this is just a bunch of previous synergies mushed together. The new keystone is lame as well.

Do you know if these perks on the rig stack with the existing synergy? say double cleansing napalm ? Mass extinction with double the power for rad/burning or even triple/quad triple stack the synergy. For example NVF + random nano+ (from weapon) + cleansing napalm from the rig or Depravity (electric nano + bio sludge + cleansing naplam from the rig). There are simply too many mixture of weapon sync+ backpack sync which can make this rig insanely powerful.

Someone needs to try this insane mixture up.

Protonyx
03-20-2019, 04:45 PM

You do realize that Caustic Fury is not a syn, but rather a new Jackpot Cyber Rig, right? Because your title says "caustic fury synergy".

Heishiro Mitsurugi
03-21-2019, 10:33 AM
About time we have a rig with good health damage capabilities and not have no defense like nano rig

Decoy303
03-21-2019, 05:41 PM
This new rig on second glance is pretty nice. Maybe OP. Seven offensive slots and 4 defensive. The cn effect is dope as well. Might be better than electro.

overwacther
03-21-2019, 05:56 PM
way better personally if you land a CE Mass Blaster ud be unstoppable