PDA

View Full Version : Gear Giveaway/Retirement

Protonyx
04-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Hello everyone. As the title states, I'm officially announcing my retirement from d13 today. I've had so many good times and have met so many good people by playing this game. But unfortunately, but like they say. All good things must come to an end. I'll be giving away all of my gear, starting with my mercenary precision rig t5/t6 chipped with t6 pistol dmg ints, t5 diffusers, t5 nano ints, t6 pistol reloads, and the omnichip. Friends, clannies, the members of the Defiance Discord Server (link in my sigtag) gets first dibs on my gear.

As for the reason I'm retiring, it's kinda complicated. Defiance is such a great game with high potential. Unfortunately, it's extremely buggy and very laggy, and at times it's nearly unplayable. Now, I can't place the blame entirely on the devs. Especially since the current devs weren't on the original dev team [the ones who made the game]. At least I don't think. I place the fault on trion worlds. Regardless of who's to blame though, this game has far more potential for greatness than it's currently doing. And that's not to say I don't recognize the devs' effort and appreciate what they do, because I do greatly appreciate everything that they do. I've just grown tired of playing the same laggy game and the same content over and over again with little to no improvements being made.

Another (not so important) factor is the pvp in this game. It's also grown increasingly stale. Going into sw and not being able to see the opposing team, yet not only can they see me, but they can also shoot at me too, and I can't do anything to defend myself. And then be accused of having a "lag switch" on when it happens to someone on the opposing team. Like really? Lol.

But... I digress.

So anyway, before I say my final farewell, I'd like to give a shoutout to all of my friends and clannies who've helped me along the way.

Wanna give a shoutout to wannagofast. This guy has lent me so much gear, it's hard to keep track sometimes. XD He a really nice dude and a solid friend.

My clan founder Zohon. He pvp's with me a lot and has gave me many mods to help me mod up a lot of my miscellaneous projects. He's an amazingly nice person and rarely ever talks crap. I'm honestly amazed at how high his patience is.

Wanna shoutout tj for always helping me with pvp gear. He taught me how to properly setup my pvp gear and even helped me find some amazing deals. Wouldn't be as decent as I am in pvp without him.

I have to shoutout my amazing clan mates. They're all so nice and are always down to do expos, coops, or farm pg.

And last but not least, I have to give a shoutout to my best friend 4pR1L_Fuulz. 4pR1L has been there for me since day 1. She's really nice and sweet. She's given me many weapons like my amazing rad precise cn mb. She's the one that taught me everything I know about this game. I'm eternally grateful to her and every single one of my friends and clannies. To anyone I didn't mention, don't worry about it. You know I appreciate you guys too.

So without further delay, I bid you all adieu. Happy Hunting!

Kuraokami
04-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Hello everyone. As the title states, I'm officially announcing my retirement from d13 today. I've had so many good times and have met so many good people by playing this game. But unfortunately, but like they say. All good things must come to an end. I'll be giving away all of my gear, starting with my mercenary precision rig t5/t6 chipped with t6 pistol dmg ints, t5 diffusers, t5 nano ints, t6 pistol reloads, and the omnichip. Friends, clannies, the members of the Defiance Discord Server (link in my sigtag) gets first dibs on my gear.

As for the reason I'm retiring, it's kinda complicated. Defiance is such a great game with high potential. Unfortunately, it's extremely buggy and very laggy, and at times it's nearly unplayable. Now, I can't place the blame entirely on the devs. Especially since the current devs weren't on the original dev team [the ones who made the game]. At least I don't think. I place the fault on trion worlds. Regardless of who's to blame though, this game has far more potential for greatness than it's currently doing. And that's not to say I don't recognize the devs' effort and appreciate what they do, because I do greatly appreciate everything that they do. I've just grown tired of playing the same laggy game and the same content over and over again with little to no improvements being made.

Another (not so important) factor is the pvp in this game. It's also grown increasingly stale. Going into sw and not being able to see the opposing team, yet not only can they see me, but they can also shoot at me too, and I can't do anything to defend myself. And then be accused of having a "lag switch" on when it happens to someone on the opposing team. Like really? Lol.

But... I digress.

So anyway, before I say my final farewell, I'd like to give a shoutout to all of my friends and clannies who've helped me along the way.

Wanna give a shoutout to wannagofast. This guy has lent me so much gear, it's hard to keep track sometimes. XD He a really nice dude and a solid friend.

My clan founder Zohon. He pvp's with me a lot and has gave me many mods to help me mod up a lot of my miscellaneous projects. He's an amazingly nice person and rarely ever talks crap. I'm honestly amazed at how high his patience is.

Wanna shoutout tj for always helping me with pvp gear. He taught me how to properly setup my pvp gear and even helped me find some amazing deals. Wouldn't be as decent as I am in pvp without him.

I have to shoutout my amazing clan mates. They're all so nice and are always down to do expos, coops, or farm pg.

And last but not least, I have to give a shoutout to my best friend 4pR1L_Fuulz. 4pR1L has been there for me since day 1. She's really nice and sweet. She's given me many weapons like my amazing rad precise cn mb. She's the one that taught me everything I know about this game. I'm eternally grateful to her and every single one of my friends and clannies. To anyone I didn't mention, don't worry about it. You know I appreciate you guys too.

So without further delay, I bid you all adieu. Happy Hunting!

Perfect timing to retire. Farewell, arkhunter. Good luck to you. Maybe come and join defiance 2050 someday. Cheers to all the great memories in good ol' original defiance

Protonyx
04-01-2019, 02:31 PM
And last but not least, I have to give a shoutout to my best friend 4pR1L_Fuulz.

Perfect timing to retire. Farewell, arkhunter. Good luck to you. Maybe come and join defiance 2050 someday. Cheers to all the great memories in good ol' original defiance

Hmmm. Lol.

Kuraokami
04-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Hmmm. Lol.

I sooo got fooled big time... How dare you! :rolleyes:

Protonyx
04-01-2019, 03:23 PM
I sooo got fooled big time... How dare you! :rolleyes:

I just decided to do it on a whim today. Totally sounded really convincing, right? XD

Kuraokami
04-01-2019, 03:39 PM
I just decided to do it on a whim today. Totally sounded really convincing, right? XD:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fm0987
04-26-2019, 11:28 PM
I agree the grind gets very stale and it's a mess server wise on ps3 especially (always has been) .