PDA

View Full Version : Issue with irrelevant weapon rolls...

Decoy303
04-06-2019, 11:40 AM
So I'm a bit of a fan of Infectors of all types. Recently I've been exploring incubators. They are fun to use however they aren't very practical. They are useful in expo if running a full group since they apply a slowing effect to players in pvp and I slowing and burning effect in pve. However their downside is zero health dmg and only bug dmg. And the bug dmg they give off is ridiculously low. Do not go to a that level ten or higher event thinking you are going to kill anything because you won't. Even with a t5 strain mitigator with T6 bug dmg and bug dmg mastery will not make an incubator into a killing machine. It basically tickles enemies. Another downside and to hit on the thread topic is getting a dmg roll on this weapon because it does zero dmg. Having this roll soon the weapon increases it's ineffective qualities. I know for a fact other wrapping suffer from this as well. Needs to be a major update to this issue. Rid weapons of unnecessary useless rolls. And beef up some of these weapons that typically go straight into the vendor for meager amounts of scrip.

fm0987
04-26-2019, 11:08 PM
So I'm a bit of a fan of Infectors of all types. Recently I've been exploring incubators. They are fun to use however they aren't very practical. They are useful in expo if running a full group since they apply a slowing effect to players in pvp and I slowing and burning effect in pve. However their downside is zero health dmg and only bug dmg. And the bug dmg they give off is ridiculously low. Do not go to a that level ten or higher event thinking you are going to kill anything because you won't. Even with a t5 strain mitigator with T6 bug dmg and bug dmg mastery will not make an incubator into a killing machine. It basically tickles enemies. Another downside and to hit on the thread topic is getting a dmg roll on this weapon because it does zero dmg. Having this roll soon the weapon increases it's ineffective qualities. I know for a fact other wrapping suffer from this as well. Needs to be a major update to this issue. Rid weapons of unnecessary useless rolls. And beef up some of these weapons that typically go straight into the vendor for meager amounts of scrip.While I agree there are some pointless masteries, vendor food guns etc, I myself have given up on throwing out ideas about anything QoL related fixes as it always seems to fall on deaf ears.