PDA

View Full Version : It's so good to buy Patron's Pass and get 6 hrs downtime everyday

Dopeman1908
04-24-2019, 09:20 AM
It's so good to buy Patron's Pass and get 6 hrs downtime everyday, I mean c'mon guyz I spending real money for this and in the end getting downtimes? No compensation? Too sad

mahatma andy
04-24-2019, 11:07 AM
I remember one time there was the downtime 2 hours. Lately, the downtime was 4 hours. now we are at 6 hours. if this continues we are in december at 24 hours downtime. There are only 840 gulanit which can be obtained by hard grinding in one hour :p

fm0987
04-26-2019, 11:19 PM
It's so good to buy Patron's Pass and get 6 hrs downtime everyday, I mean c'mon guyz I spending real money for this and in the end getting downtimes? No compensation? Too sad
Are you on pc? You should try console. Never again will I spend money on this game. You literally have to relog every 20 min cus the game derails itself. This happens over and over, hard freeze sometimes as well, not to mention constant lag, disconnects etc. You can't even fast travel to certain spots w/o guaranteed dcs.