PDA

View Full Version : NEW Quasar Wave syn not fully working

Killer Krayola
05-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Fully modded a mass blaster with the new syn and after everything stacked there was no change to the fire rate or reload as part of the syn says it does; only the damage had stacked and been applied

Quasar Wave:

[1] Damaging an enemy applies Quasar Wave for 5s damaging it over time and causing it to take additional shield and armor plate damage (Cooldown: 5s)
[2] +15% Lifesteal against enemies afflicted by Quasar Wave
[3] On enemy shield or armor break, +5% Damage, +5% Rate of Fire and -5% Reload for 10s (Max Stacks: 5)
[4] Enemy shields and armor explode when broken damaging and spreading Quasar Wave to nearby enemies (Cooldown: 5s)

fm0987
05-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Unrelated but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcQEWGjDS2o

Edit: attempted to imbed youtube vid, idk dint seem to work lol, anyway ..

Killer Krayola
05-04-2019, 08:07 AM
This is awesome! Love it ��

Zephkial
05-04-2019, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the report, Arkhunter! We will get that looked at asap.

Killer Krayola
05-04-2019, 04:53 PM

Thank you sir

Killer Krayola
05-10-2019, 06:54 PM

Any Update as to when you all expect this to be fixed?

DEATHBRINGER210
05-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Any Update as to when you all expect this to be fixed?

so its not procing on shield or armor break ?

Killer Krayola
05-12-2019, 10:40 PM
so its no procing on shield or armor break ?

The fire rate and reload don't activate

Killer Krayola
05-19-2019, 03:30 PM
*bump. Still not working

Valani
05-19-2019, 04:56 PM

Adjust the spawn frequency of Event majors while you're at it?

Vintage
05-19-2019, 05:51 PM

And Adjust the drop rate please. I'm pretty sure the only way to get the current jackpots now are through the bit store. Please listen to us.

I dont mind supporting this game by spending, but you guys gotta be fair at the same time!

Killer Krayola
05-22-2019, 07:47 PM
*bump again.

How is it there can be all these other additions and updates but total neglect to the whole synergy that's being focused on right now. Quasar Was still needs to be fixed and frankly I find it a heaping pile of trash in comparison to what its potential could be if it actually got fixed

llls1cKb0ylll
05-22-2019, 09:22 PM
Still not fixed? I thought they would fix it with today's update... So they are selling a broken product, way to go gamigo, way to go.

Killer Krayola
05-26-2019, 10:32 AM
*bump
basically been a month now and still not fixed

MONKEYKING
05-31-2019, 01:17 PM
4th part doesnt work either. Havent seen an enemy i havent shot directly effected by Quasar Wave.

elmoo
05-31-2019, 02:16 PM
*bump
basically been a month now and still not fixed

Well as i said before, Its been longer for the Limitless Rig and nothing on that either.

Hey Dev team, it's been a whole month since one of YOUR OWN employees told us this was getting looked into on this very thread... Care to share with us what the delay is?

This was also a case with the Limitless Rig.. Which we're still waiting on a response to.

Killer Krayola
05-31-2019, 02:16 PM
I have seen 4th perk work. never had problems with that, though it doesn't always trigger every time. It's kinda random..... with that being said...

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Hey Dev team, it's been a whole month since one of YOUR OWN employees told us this was getting looked into on this very thread... Care to share with us what the delay is?

Decoy303
05-31-2019, 06:32 PM
If I'm not mistaken I think I've heard that the Caustic Fury Rig doesn't work right either. Like it has issues regarding certain synergies.

Valani
05-31-2019, 08:35 PM
Some feedback would be nice! It's been almost a month since Zeph said anything.

Vintage
06-01-2019, 01:41 PM
cuz it still ain't working properly!

Decoy303
06-03-2019, 01:59 AM
I swear... you start talking about their loot pool land drop rates and throw in some political info thing on bills being created to fight against pay to win crates and a dev or whomever for Gamigo is in with words and closing the thread. You talk about something that is happening real time directly impacting the game and we get silence and an I could care less response or lack thereof. It's really really sad.

erinnyes
06-03-2019, 05:48 AM
I swear... you start talking about their loot pool land drop rates and throw in some political info thing on bills being created to fight against pay to win crates and a dev or whomever for Gamigo is in with words and closing the thread. You talk about something that is happening real time directly impacting the game and we get silence and an I could care less response or lack thereof. It's really really sad.

Some bugs are harder to fix than others. I know that it has been a month since the report but it is looked into.

Also, this talk of devs and CMs not caring HAS to stop, we wouldn't be here if we didn't!

KevinVonBach
06-03-2019, 06:18 AM

"Welcome to Defiance"

Grab a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage, pull up a chair... and wait for a response.

Dehcwb Head Hunter
06-03-2019, 07:21 AM
Well in PS3 EU the syn work normal... Maybe u confuse about the syn when he active.. I test all weapons full syn and all work normal (DMG/ROF/REL)... Thats way the syn active show to me (DMG/ROF/REL).
Fully modded a mass blaster with the new syn and after everything stacked there was no change to the fire rate or reload as part of the syn says it does; only the damage had stacked and been applied

Quasar Wave:

[1] Damaging an enemy applies Quasar Wave for 5s damaging it over time and causing it to take additional shield and armor plate damage (Cooldown: 5s)
[2] +15% Lifesteal against enemies afflicted by Quasar Wave
[3] On enemy shield or armor break, +5% Damage, +5% Rate of Fire and -5% Reload for 10s (Max Stacks: 5)
[4] Enemy shields and armor explode when broken damaging and spreading Quasar Wave to nearby enemies (Cooldown: 5s)

elmoo
06-03-2019, 07:53 AM
Some bugs are harder to fix than others. I know that it has been a month since the report but it is looked into.

Also, this talk of devs and CMs not caring HAS to stop, we wouldn't be here if we didn't!

Any update on the limitless Rig yet?

Post you responded to: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?326440-Limitless-rig!&highlight=limitless

Original post: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?325990-Limitless-Rig-Passives-not-working.&highlight=limitless

erinnyes
06-03-2019, 08:32 AM
I have an update for you guys regarding the Quasar Wave. We have a fix and it is being tested internally. Once the tests are completed it will go live.

Valani
06-03-2019, 10:25 AM
I have an update for you guys regarding the Quasar Wave. We have a fix and it is being tested internally. Once the tests are completed it will go live.

Thank you for the hard work, erinnyes. Understand, majority of us don't mean to get you Gamigo folks caught in the cross-fire of our frustration with the remnants of the Trion staff, it just happens.

Dehcwb Head Hunter
06-03-2019, 10:59 AM

Thats good. Let's wait anxiously. Thanks again erinnyes. (El Gripo)

Decoy303
06-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Not true at all. Some people work for a paycheck and not because they love their career path. Let's be real here. If you in fact love your job then maybe create a reminder for things to report back on maybe weekly bi monthly. This way you don't get toxicity in the forum. Just a suggestion. Also our past experiences with customer service really dictates many of our attitudes. Especially when we post past experiences that were negative and get no response such as my lengthy post about my almost six month battle, yes battle, to get compensation for a glitched supreme weapon I own that your company and CS's failed to rectify. Things like that create the atmosphere. It's not my job or responsibility to fix negative view points and perspective created by the games previous owners and it's present owners. I attempt to be clear, concise, and respectful in regards to expressing issues with the game. The last one was in regards to a cooldown glitch in certain synergies, how it's glitched, and parts of the game it affects. Instead of a, we will look into this, I received an infraction. Yeah I'm still pissed about that one. I posted in the right part of the forum where we notify you in detail about certain bugs in game. Giving an infraction for doing so only creates resentment and not a healthy relationship. You all are just as much responsible for doing that as we are. You get what you give out. That's a life lesson we learned in kindergarten.

Killer Krayola
06-03-2019, 04:29 PM
Thank you for the hard work, erinnyes. Understand, majority of us don't mean to get you Gamigo folks caught in the cross-fire of our frustration with the remnants of the Trion staff, it just happens.

I second this comment. Forgive any hostility, we are still in the mindset of how Trion handled things in the past

Ryu Soba JP
06-03-2019, 04:55 PM
I think the issue is the CM’s get pulled across all the games and are possibly helping do other things outside of the forums. What I mean is, there is no dedicated person specifically for the forum only. Additionally, as suggested above by the CM, it’s hard to track bugs when the only information you have to go on is “this thing is broken: fix it now! ROAR!!”

As for the comment about caring or not caring. As someone who’s been playing and active on the forum for years, I can certainly see how many have come to this conclusion. The lack of transparency, the misleading and other tactics, the promises that never came to fruition and all the changes in staff have created lots of confusion and many things lost in the process. It has left many feeling nothing is being done. Actions speak volumes. Words are just words.

A person above wrote that some people just come for a pay check and some actually take pride in their work. This is true. But, it is unfair to suggest that any of the team members (devs or CM’s) don’t care. We don’t know the struggles they have behind the scenes when it comes to tracking bugs, fixing them, creating new content or maintaining hardware. I think this is an area where they could actually turn around the toxicity on the forums. Remember the end of the week live-streams that kept us up to date with what’s happening? I think most of us just need to know things aren’t being ignored.

I also believe in keeping the team accountable. So please don’t misunderstand that I am giving anyone a pass here. I’m just as frustrated as many of you are.

Killer Krayola
06-04-2019, 05:31 PM
Confirmed that the Quasar Wave syn is up and running properly now (:

kromc5
06-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Confirmed that the Quasar Wave syn is up and running properly now (:

That is good news.

MONKEYKING
06-06-2019, 06:35 AM
Also confirmed on 360 na.