PDA

View Full Version : Py Numbra 05/08/19

llls1cKb0ylll
05-09-2019, 04:48 AM
UPDATE: Well seems it took a bit longer to update his inventory, now he has Guardian Angel:

https://i.imgur.com/VT34T59.jpg

Decent Ironclad shield for Expeditions and even PVP, one of the Ironclads with the most capacity in game plus radiation resistance.

https://www.defiancedata.com/shield.php?id=16

S373N
05-09-2019, 05:16 AM
dude, take a deep breath and relax man. personally i don't think you are helping at all.

llls1cKb0ylll
05-09-2019, 05:41 AM
dude, take a deep breath and relax man. personally i don't think you are helping at all.

Not helping at all? Been helping new players, clanmates and friends for 3 years/6k hours in game, giving away a lot of stuff, reporting glitches/bugs, helping on PTS to test new updates, giving them feedback, etc etc.

All I’m asking for is a little dropchance increase to make the event feel more fun and rewarding and well that py brings at least 1 jackpot after been farming pg all week, am I asking for too much here? Are you having fun with the event? Are you happy with py not bringing anything? because I’m pretty sure most of the players aren’t.

S373N
05-09-2019, 06:54 AM
I am on ps3 eu. Previously py has changed jps but not immediately. Maybe a day later. I'm assuming that is what is happening. Maybe he will have some later today i'm hoping.
It just seems to me like you are moaning about everything now because you feel like you are not being heard.
ps I got a mod for my qw crate. Was not happy. Still enjoying event as I like my extra gulanite.

llls1cKb0ylll
05-09-2019, 07:25 AM
I am on ps3 eu. Previously py has changed jps but not immediately. Maybe a day later. I'm assuming that is what is happening. Maybe he will have some later today i'm hoping.
It just seems to me like you are moaning about everything now because you feel like you are not being heard.
ps I got a mod for my qw crate. Was not happy. Still enjoying event as I like my extra gulanite.

No I’m not moaming because I’m not being heard, I’m moaning because I want the game to improve, to be fun to play, specially for vets like me that have it all and ran out of new content since expeditions came out, you know that Trion filled for bankruptcy? Well that’s because the bad management and decisions they made on their games since Rift came out and Gamigo seems to keep doing the same mistakes with Defiance like making the team even smaller after laying off 150 people, bad communication with the community (where are the live-streams? Why they take up to 3 days to reply on forums? Are they too busy with other games?), bad monetization system (still selling crappy loot boxes while even EA had to remove em from games like Battlefront, Fifa in Belgium, etc because pretty much all the gamers are against them and even governments are forbidding em) and add to all of that, making the game boring and unrewarding with these low drop rate chances forcing people to buy those loot boxes, and even then people have to spend a ton of money to get something decent out of em.
Most of my friends already left the game and moved on, the few left playing are not happy with the event and some already gave up on it and the game it’s on the lowest population ever on PC, if Gamigo doesn’t improves the quality of the game soon, there might be no players left to keep milking.

Oh and I forgot, not fixing glitches/bugs in a timely manner since they don’t even have a QA team to test updates, I reported the no inventory/no rig glitch 3 years ago and they still haven’t fixed it, warmaster door invites? Still broken, server lag on every major arkfall and in peak hours, game crashing after pulling chips, game crashing after using the right click menu on inventory, weapons not reloading their full mag, pvp invisible glitch, etc etc etc.

Decoy303
05-09-2019, 08:00 AM
Yeah I found My yesterday while doing pvp. He had nothing. Disappointing. And the game does have high drop rates. High drop rates of getting disconnected from the server even after fresh restarts.

S373N
05-09-2019, 08:43 AM
lol @ high drop rates.......................... then sadness :(

Twizted
05-09-2019, 09:10 AM
The drop rates are embarrassing during this event, it's almost like the developers want people to use the store

mahatma andy
05-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Py has a shield - Guardian Angel --> https://www.defiancedata.com/shield.php?id=16

OneBadClown
05-09-2019, 03:37 PM
How do you say Trion in German...? Gamigo

llls1cKb0ylll
05-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Py has a shield - Guardian Angel --> https://www.defiancedata.com/shield.php?id=16

Tyvm maha, seems it took a little bit longer to update his offerings.

llls1cKb0ylll
05-09-2019, 07:14 PM
The drop rates are embarrassing during this event, it's almost like the developers want people to use the store

Yea the store and makes us switch to d2050, they just increased the spawn rate on d2050 while on d13 we still gotta wait 1 hour between 2 majors.

MONKEYKING
05-09-2019, 08:19 PM
I dont see how reporting bugs and issues is whining or moaning. Maybe people wouldn't do that if others did thier job. It was coded by a human being which means it CAN be fixed by one. They are either just too cheap or too damned lazy to bother. There are over 2k posts of bugs unfixed in 5 yrs. Is that whining or is it cold hard fact hmmmmmm oh yeah thats right you can look em up yourself right here on these forums.

llls1cKb0ylll
05-09-2019, 08:40 PM
I dont see how reporting bugs and issues is whining or moaning. Maybe people wouldn't do that if others did thier job. It was coded by a human being which means it CAN be fixed by one. They are either just too cheap or too damned lazy to bother. There are over 2k posts of bugs unfixed in 5 yrs. Is that whining or is it cold hard fact hmmmmmm oh yeah thats right you can look em up yourself right here on these forums.

Thx four your support man, I was feeling a little alone in here with all these enablers/new d2050 players that have no idea how things have been in the past 5 years with Trion, the evidence is on the forums, just take a look on the bugs report section.

All I try to say in here are facts or well speculations based on facts, since Trion never been an open and honest company with their players/costumers and well, we all know how things turned out for them.

S373N
05-09-2019, 09:35 PM
this thread was about py not having any jps for 1 day. that's ridiculous. that even might now be as designed.
also not interested in so called 'vets' twisting the facts. just because there are bugs, does not mean this is one.
ps being a noob myself, does not automatically make me a fool. this is my opinion whether you agree with it or not.

Guider
05-09-2019, 10:32 PM
Thx four your support man, I was feeling a little alone in here with all these enablers/new d2050 players that have no idea how things have been in the past 5 years with Trion, the evidence is on the forums, just take a look on the bugs report section.

All I try to say in here are facts or well speculations based on facts, since Trion never been an open and honest company with their players/costumers and well, we all know how things turned out for them.

That is quite a bunch of reports, holy heck. o.O

Well, a majority of you all who have played D13 quite a bit have frequently posted about these issues...to the point where the picture starts to really get painted. I feel for you all which is why I made the attempt to have at least some improved communication (referring to the thread that I made). Outside of the information that Zyra and Zephkial have already given, it seems that there just may not be enough manpower to adequately answer all parties. It does not help much with the changing of Developers and Community Managers either. A quick glimpse into areas has shown that this has happened too often.

In Zyra's case, she does both RIFT and Defiance, so it seems like quite a workload with the 2 different series already. However, since Defiance is split into 2 versions (D13 and D2050), it becomes even more of a load. Not to mention that her Internet at home is not the best either (I feel for you Zyra, my Internet is terrible too...it's okay though :) ), so that just leaves her to mainly do stuff during the weekdays. Everyone deserves a break at some point as well though, especially when it comes down to weekends.

For those who may not have seen it yet, I will be sharing a picture from the Defiance Data discord here. http://i64.tinypic.com/mmq07d.png

Now I can not speak for anyone else's case, but with my case... I have gotten responses from the community managers within a reasonable timeframe. As far as communication goes, I will bump my thread probably next week (once the first week of event passes for 2050), but if anyone would like to do it sooner you are more than welcome to. :) If you would like to voice your concerns through another method, then you always try contacting Zyra privately through here and/or through the Defiance Data Discord (as shown with the picture above).

I can tell |||s1cKb0y||| that you really want things to get better, and you have been very reasonable with your posts. I would like things, in general, to get better for both games. :) I do not see anything wrong with satisfying both parties, but at this stage it may be harder to do so with D13 compared to D2050. :/ I may not be a developer or a community manager, but I hope that eventually things can get to a point where everyone can be as naturally happy as possible. :)

MONKEYKING
05-09-2019, 10:32 PM
Lol i twisted no facts. And yeah players get unhappy when promised something then dont recieve it. For example the log in giveaway that NEVER HAD A WINNER. Its not hard to copy and paste jps into pys inventory. But you keep defending the people who would literally take your money and string you along for 6 months in support just to tell you in the end theres nothing to be done. Not to mention this isnt a bug post its an alert to an error which if it goes unreported will remain. Im guessing you havent tried to search out py for 6 hours only to find him empty. I love the folks who just say oh well and do nothing. They have a legal term for this its called guilty. If you watch a crime but do nothing to prevent it you are just as guilty as the 1 who committed it. Speak up and stand up for yourself dont just sit there and take it like a wuss. My 2 cents.

Wreaper
05-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Not sure if anyone has noticed but the Gardian Angel in Py at the moment has a 32k cap. I think there has been a mistake made somewhere and I was certain that a t5 GA was 22k cap

Wreaper
05-10-2019, 12:15 AM
This was just bought out of py

llls1cKb0ylll
05-10-2019, 01:51 AM
Not sure if anyone has noticed but the Gardian Angel in Py at the moment has a 32k cap. I think there has been a mistake made somewhere and I was certain that a t5 GA was 22k cap

Pretty sure it was always 32095 oj and 33559 supreme since my EXL Darkest Hours only had a little bit more capacity and they have 32883 oj and 33784 supreme.
The capacity increases with ego so if you aren't 6k then the capacity should be lower.

Wreaper
05-10-2019, 04:43 AM
This is what I've always known it to be.

llls1cKb0ylll
05-10-2019, 04:45 AM
This is what I've always known it to be.

Check the ego on that screenshot, its 5900, the cap before they raised it to 6k, thats why it shows a lower value but still 10k diference sounds wrong, maybe they buffed it since it 1st was released on the elite box.
I have mine since then and I remember it beeing really close to my EXL Darkest Hours which had always around 32/33k cap.
That 22k smells like a Respark shield.

Wreaper
05-10-2019, 04:46 AM
Having said that I've never used one, so the cap may have been increased some time ago. But I could have sworn the one I sold less than a month ago that I got from the BlackFriday boxes was a 22k cap. I would have kept it and given to a clanmate otherwise.

Wreaper
05-10-2019, 04:50 AM
Either way, it's a bit of a mystery. Will definitely be a great expo shield now.

fm0987
05-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Decent but no synergy, I'll pass i think.