PDA

View Full Version : Where tp get a BMG?

cyclopse
04-11-2013, 10:48 PM
I just scrapped them as I got them because they're crap. Now I find out that I'll need one to defeat Nim (I'm on the final battle). Where do I get one?

Insanityplea
04-11-2013, 10:52 PM
I didnt use a BMG on Nim. I used a run-n-gun style smg and a pump shotgun.

Otherwise i dont think any vendor religiously sells them but you can find them on sale, lockboxes, drops.

Had Cloak.

Japkap
04-11-2013, 10:54 PM
insteed of the BMG, get the overcharge and health boost and such and quick recharge shield, i did it with out the BMG take your time during the fight and wait until he is exhausted in phase 1, when he is kneeling use overcharge and a weapon with alot of ammo lmg since no recoil, and the shield i used was a rebel one has about 10-20 recharge and a delay of 3.

Found that to be more then enough and the clone part i used cover pop'd out when ever my shield was fully charged did not go head on in, last phase i hugged the pillars as much as possible and when i needed to recharge i ignored him until it was up again, there are hp boosts near overcharge in the ego skills menu, just remember to use the ego perks.

Kurze
04-11-2013, 11:14 PM
you dont need them to kill Nim. they are a crutch, and they will simply make an easy fight drag for a looong time

AR for phase 1, run all the time, dodge if he gets close or does the fireball thingy, run dodge run dodge, smack his face when he kneels down

AR again for phase 2, its even easier than 1, stay at the opposite side of the room, kill decoys as they appear around a corner, then shoot Nim. rinse, repeat. easy is easy.

I like detonator secondary for phase 3, hump pillars, run in circles around them, throw a barrage of granades and detonate them right after he does his nova animation

Lambchops
04-12-2013, 01:07 AM
You don't need a BMG to defeat Nim. A quick recharge shield (IE Respark), good use of ego powers, the ability to dodge extremely telegraphed charge-up attacks, and 2 weapons you feel comfortable with are all you really need. You probably don't need the quick recharge shield either, but it's nice to have in case you do get hit.