PDA

View Full Version : Hey Trion. I mean Gamigo

OneBadClown
05-22-2019, 08:43 PM
How instead of giving us dumb jp's you fix the disconnects. I real
tired of getting disconnected while in a major. I mean you were down
for what 3 hours earlier you couldn't come up with any relief to help
with the lag and disconnects? And you want us to spend money for
Memorial day event in the store? Money Grab anyone.

llls1cKb0ylll
05-22-2019, 09:18 PM

They couldn't solve the server lag problem in 6 years, don't think they are even trying anymore at this point lol.

Twizted
05-23-2019, 01:08 AM
Trying getting a decent internet connection, the weaker your internet the more you're gonna DC

gabberworld
05-23-2019, 03:38 AM
you must be have very bad connection.
defiance is one off best games where you can be online almost 24 hours without disconnect.
not many games have that trophy,

yes i know lag issues but not really a disconnect unless something go nut at in servers.

KevinVonBach
05-23-2019, 05:24 AM
defiance is one off best games where you can be online almost 24 hours without disconnect.
not many games have that trophy

https://i.imgur.com/rIXMyy1.gif

stayloc
05-23-2019, 05:40 AM
Lag, yes -- DC, no. You may have localized problem.

gabberworld
05-23-2019, 06:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/rIXMyy1.gif

most off games kick you out from game when you afk.

fm0987
05-23-2019, 07:10 AM
most off games kick you out from game when you afk.
Oddly enough this is true to some degree, I rarely get crit or timed out when afk, but as soon as you start actually playing arkfall, sieges or whatever, yeah that's a different story. Expo and coop to a lesser extent are relatively stable for the most part vs open world it seems, though I find myself constantly relogging with either because lag setting in eventually. To op, maybe try relaunching the game more often? Idk, but for me, that's the only way I can even find it playable is dashboard and re launching every so often.

gabberworld
05-23-2019, 07:33 AM
in my long experience tells that most problems start at home, as people using this new feature called WiFi, what is very unstable for online play. another thing is mobile and satellite connections.

Bushede Jade
05-23-2019, 09:23 AM

I've been wanting to divide this with The Ark Hunter Association for awhile now.....

Mr Dolan's Cable Organization Internet Services is by far The Best Sphere, Sponsoring Gameplanet Universals. Why? Simple. It's Satellite Feed, which is established on one of the First 5 Satellites Launched into Orbit. And doesn't lose it's Punchlines during Raining and Stormy Refreshments.

Every Else....., Trash, And I Do Mean Trash, even with the Internet Cord Plugged In. Tested The Highway's Abyss Endlessly, before endorsing Mr. Dolan's Organization.

(Disconnect? One every Month and a Half. Lag? Very, very, very RARELY, unless there's more than Two Console's On The Same Internet Network, which is about right accordingly to Experiencing. That's it.)

fm0987
05-23-2019, 09:38 AM
in my long experience tells that most problems start at home, as people using this new feature called WiFi, what is very unstable for online play. another thing is mobile and satellite connections.
I use wifi for any and all online gaming, Defi is the ONLY game that has problems. Seems unrelated. It's definitely on their end or the game wasn't coded properly or something.

gabberworld
05-23-2019, 10:10 AM
no comments

OneBadClown
05-23-2019, 10:54 AM
you must be have very bad connection.
not many games have that trophy,

yes i know lag issues but not really a disconnect unless something go nut at in servers.

I hardly think I'm the only one complaining.

OneBadClown
05-23-2019, 10:56 AM

No WiFi here Ethernet figured it would help.

fm0987
05-23-2019, 11:04 AM
no comments
Well, to be fair, I don't play a huge selection of online games, but Defi has always been the worst stability wise. I assume it may be somewhat better on pc, on console it's nearly unplayable unless you are constantly relogging.

Bushede Jade
05-23-2019, 11:37 AM
Well, to be fair, I don't play a huge selection of online games, but Defi has always been the worst stability wise. I assume it may be somewhat better on pc, on console it's nearly unplayable unless you are constantly relogging.

I can divide, it depends on your Internet Provider. I'm on Console, and Rarely Experience Disconnections or Lag, unless there's a Music Download, Or Two Computers and a Console, or more than three Consoles Network at the same time, which at that point, someone's going to be Rejected. There's MANY Combinations Gamers Doesn't take into account , therefore overlooking. I use to Finger, it's The Online Game World I'm Adventuring, until a passing Traveler school me in on the Phonics.

V was the WORST Online Gameplanet Experience.

Decoy303
05-23-2019, 03:48 PM
Internet connection probably is not his issue. Before this recent patch I kept dcing at EH majors three to four times. But now I'm not getting any disconnects at the majors. Even the ones near Bloodbath. And yeah I made a post about it and a lot of shady players and *******s started saying the same trash about my internet and saying I have high ping when I don't. Then got mad because I would not post a screenshot to a bunch of mod hacking players. Nope. The issue is on Gamigos end.

MONKEYKING
05-24-2019, 06:51 AM
This game has always had lag and disconnects. Rarely is it the players fault. One of the longest threads in this forums history is dedicated to it with over 3k posts. Lowest common denominator is trion/gamigo. They cut corners everywhere and you truly believe they pay top dollar for net pfffft. They will blame the consumer till its proven to them then terminate the ticket with 0 changes made telling you either A) they cant help B) this issue has been resolved. In the end you have the same issues and they are clueless how to fix THIER OWN GAME.

OneBadClown
05-24-2019, 08:55 AM
This game has always had lag and disconnects. Rarely is it the players fault. One of the longest threads in this forums history is dedicated to it with over 3k posts. Lowest common denominator is trion/gamigo. They cut corners everywhere and you truly believe they pay top dollar for net pfffft. They will blame the consumer till its proven to them then terminate the ticket with 0 changes made telling you either A) they cant help B) this issue has been resolved. In the end you have the same issues and they are clueless how to fix THIER OWN GAME.

You are correct. I just feel down time you should've spent trying to "fix" not offer
HS JP's. Playing for 5+yrs I've heard it all.

ADefiance
05-24-2019, 06:06 PM
I know this may be a bit late but during that downtime they could have disabled non-event arkfalls, couldn't they? Also, sometimes the map is basically empty but nothing spawns, why? And please don't tell me the usual ''It's random'', no one believes that.

gabberworld
05-24-2019, 09:33 PM
lags been here for beginning when i started play, disconnects? those are very rare ,happening like when server crash or server restart