PDA

View Full Version : Where are the CM's? We want to inform you about Py Numbra !!!

mahatma andy
06-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Chrismas Cannon and Frostbite have been around for Christmas. Now there is again Dirac - there was only a few weeks ago. For what, please, do I farm gulanit? I want to finally know how it goes with Py. For me that's a decision if I keep playing or not.

Guider
06-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Chrismas Cannon and Frostbite have been around for Christmas. Now there is again Dirac - there was only a few weeks ago. For what, please, do I farm gulanit? I want to finally know how it goes with Py. For me that's a decision if I keep playing or not.

it was asked in the Discord, but not sure if a response was received through private. There is a holiday going on starting tomorrow though, so may not see a response until Tuesday. More info here. https://imgur.com/a/gSX8blg

Note that there were other messages inbetween the 2 ones made by erinnyes.

mahatma andy
06-07-2019, 02:40 AM
it was asked in the Discord, but not sure if a response was received through private. There is a holiday going on starting tomorrow though, so may not see a response until Tuesday. More info here. https://imgur.com/a/gSX8blg

Note that there were other messages inbetween the 2 ones made by erinnyes.

Thank you for your answer. But I want a statement directly from a CM to Py. I will not extend my patron again. I will limit my playing time to the minimum or will not play until Py again works as usual. I am training hard again for a other real skill based game that i played before Defiance and will return to it. Defiance is no longer my main game. After the EH event, the number of players has fallen by half. I think gamigo can not afford any more mistakes. And neglecting Py is a big mistake. My patience is at the end.

KevinVonBach
06-07-2019, 05:43 AM
I think gamigo can not afford any more mistakes.

From your keyboard to the developers' ears.

Won't hold my breath though, I honestly think what Trion had going was a major selling point for the acquisition by Gamigo.

mahatma andy
06-07-2019, 09:30 AM
From your keyboard to the developers' ears.

I really hope so. But after what I experienced during my 1.5 years of defiance, I do not really believe in it.

mahatma andy
06-08-2019, 01:15 AM
I just found Py and he still only has Dirac. It was 2 days time to fix the error. A work of maybe 2 minutes. Are not professionals. Are the club of dilettantes. Nobody can tell me that they havent a tunnel to access the network, game, databases from home.

Edit: Ohhh I forgot - Cloud. Now you can work from Papua New Guinea on the game...

MONKEYKING
06-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Im trying for the life of me to figure out how foriegn holidays effect US servers. I mean last i checked a holiday in berlin didnt get me out of work over here in USA so why when we have Americans on staff working on American based servers is it so hard to place 2 guns in your clipboard and paste em into py............Oh right theres another bs holiday in narnia back to vacation.........

mahatma andy
06-09-2019, 06:09 PM
Irony on

I am looking forward to next week thursday. Hopefully there will be Chrismas Cannon and Frostbite. And the week after that, there could be Dirac again. Actually, there should be only Chrismas Cannon, Frostbite and Dirac and in between times a week nothing at all. Since you can already plan in advance what to buy at Py.

Irony off

mahatma andy
06-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Funny, in the D50 section there are answers from the CM's.

photoz
06-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Funny, in the D50 section there are answers from the CM's.

I guess it's time to take over their forum and start posting there instead here since we obviously arent getting any help/attention from the CM whoever is suppose to be in charge.

Time to raid d2050 forum guys

mahatma andy
06-11-2019, 08:48 PM
Time to raid d2050 forum guys

I feel uncomfortable in the society of people who still play a beta with almost no content after 1 year...

KevinVonBach
06-12-2019, 05:25 AM
I feel uncomfortable in the society of people who still play a beta with almost no content after 1 year...

https://www.zumi.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/you-smart-meme.jpg

mahatma andy
06-12-2019, 08:59 AM

Right. Smarter than a milk cow in D50...

DEATHBRINGER210
06-24-2019, 09:29 AM
do they only work for one week here ?

DEATHBRINGER210
06-28-2019, 10:23 AM
we need more dedicated cm's here . and the ps3 na social server crashed yet again.

mahatma andy
06-29-2019, 08:16 AM
do they only work for one week here ?

The CM's work only when they are bored...

DEATHBRINGER210
06-29-2019, 08:25 AM
The CM's work only when they are bored...

it would seem so.

KevinVonBach
06-29-2019, 09:16 AM
Where are the CMs?

Where are the players?

Two important questions of the day.

mahatma andy
06-29-2019, 09:56 AM
1) Where are the CMs?

2) Where are the players?

Two important questions of the day.

1) Well camouflaged in her hiding place.

2) After all that was played thousands times in the game and after gulanit is now obsolete, the players play other games. Games which are constantly supplied with updates and content. Games with constantly available CM's. Games where the wishes of the players are respected.

Bushede Jade
06-29-2019, 11:04 AM
Not smart, but rather Incorrect, if the word reading or storyline still a definition, an area an Ark Universal Visitor, such as yourself, need improvement, if one can get pass their voice of self attraction.

(No offense)...

DEATHBRINGER210
07-24-2019, 03:28 PM
and no cm around .

CM Selene
07-29-2019, 12:36 AM
Hi all!

Py'Numbra is updated often, but not every week. Please, know we're here and we read all your posts. This was reported last week and Py'Numbra has been updated last Friday.

Have an awesome week everyone!

mahatma andy
07-29-2019, 05:46 AM
Hi all!

Py'Numbra is updated often, but not every week. Please, know we're here and we read all your posts. This was reported last week and Py'Numbra has been updated last Friday.

Have an awesome week everyone!

In the last 14 weeks:

3 x Dirac
3 x Guardian Angel
3 x Chrismas Cannon
2 x Galactic Guardian
2 x Cosmic Champion
2 x Frostbite
1 x Little Helper
3 weeks nothing

That says everything.

Wreaper
07-29-2019, 07:20 AM
I think that's the point these guys are trying to make Selene. Py used to be updated every week, the synergies used to rotate monthly and all the accompanying jps for the synergy used to rotate through py in that time frame refreshing with new jps of that syn the following week. In the past year it has gone from knowing what to expect and getting excited knowing that the jp we want may be in there the following week to not knowing what syn it will be or if there will even be any jps in there at all.

Bushede Jade
07-29-2019, 08:29 AM
In the last 14 weeks:

3 x Dirac
3 x Guardian Angel
3 x Chrismas Cannon
2 x Galactic Guardian
2 x Cosmic Champion
2 x Frostbite
1 x Little Helper
3 weeks nothing

That says everything.

Now here's Where Central Come Into The Picture...,

The Weeks Many Game Travelers Have Been Eyeing Py'Numbra's Dynasty, which Py'Numbra taking Notice, The Second Understanding Within Defiance Universal, Honored Py'Numbra's Request, Transporting During Those Three Weeks, Ark Gear's To Py'Numbra's Dynasty Private Supply Lines.

Why Would Py'Numbra Do That You Ask? Simple. Py'Numbra Does Ark Universal Business, within the Game, not outside It's Sphere, which puts the Dynasty in a conflict of interest with other Organizations.

Meaning, Terms Of Agreements were recklessly desolved by The Few Reporting the Dynasty's Business, where Py'Numbra's Campaign isn't taking place in/on, with The Few's Strings attached In Their Finding, (Since The Time Max Shop Industries Theater Patron Quarter Productions To Py'Numbra's Dynasty And Was About To Kickoff A Joined Upgrade With The Ark Hunter Association, That Patron Quarters Destroyed), Interference.

(A Warning. And The Second Understanding Within Defiance, Supporting Py'Numbra's Dynasty, Model's A Brilliant Upgrade, That Once Interference Reports On It's Self At The Ark Grand Hall, (Depending On Intelligence And Lawkeeper Tuxedo's Investigation), Py'Numbra Dynasty Warns You, Then That Ark Traveler's Locked Out Of Py'Numbra's Market Blocks... Now, one would think to themselves, there's a way Around it. As you envision during those three week., Central Rising thought of them as well, and THEN some. Decision Of The Ark Hunter. In Game World, Game Traveler's Not Definition Of Both Fades. Respectfully, We're Only Interested In One Fade, While Adventuring Defiance Universal. Reality's Imaginative Wasn't One Of Them.)

photoz
07-29-2019, 05:42 PM
Now here's Where Central Come Into The Picture...,

The Weeks Many Game Travelers Have Been Eyeing Py'Numbra's Dynasty, which Py'Numbra taking Notice, The Second Understanding Within Defiance Universal, Honored Py'Numbra's Request, Transporting During Those Three Weeks, Ark Gear's To Py'Numbra's Dynasty Private Supply Lines.

Why Would Py'Numbra Do That You Ask? Simple. Py'Numbra Does Ark Universal Business, within the Game, not outside It's Sphere, which puts the Dynasty in a conflict of interest with other Organizations.

Meaning, Terms Of Agreements were recklessly desolved by The Few Reporting the Dynasty's Business, where Py'Numbra's Campaign isn't taking place in/on, with The Few's Strings attached In Their Finding, (Since The Time Max Shop Industries Theater Patron Quarter Productions To Py'Numbra's Dynasty And Was About To Kickoff A Joined Upgrade With The Ark Hunter Association, That Patron Quarters Destroyed), Interference.

(A Warning. And The Second Understanding Within Defiance, Supporting Py'Numbra's Dynasty, Model's A Brilliant Upgrade, That Once Interference Reports On It's Self At The Ark Grand Hall, (Depending On Intelligence And Lawkeeper Tuxedo's Investigation), Py'Numbra Dynasty Warns You, Then That Ark Traveler's Locked Out Of Py'Numbra's Market Blocks... Now, one would think to themselves, there's a way Around it. As you envision during those three week., Central Rising thought of them as well, and THEN some. Decision Of The Ark Hunter. In Game World, Game Traveler's Not Definition Of Both Fades. Respectfully, We're Only Interested In One Fade, While Adventuring Defiance Universal. Reality's Imaginative Wasn't One Of Them.)

What is this non-sense you are dishing out? Put in simple term!

Bushede Jade
07-29-2019, 07:43 PM

When Time's An Ally, Learn Game World's Language. Defiance Universal pretty much encourages it.

And by the way, there's no such thing as simple/ speaking normal/terms in Game World, or residing within Reality's Imaginative, when a Brain Map's involved. Mindful Satisfaction Is A Delicate Ocean Abyss Of Diamond Palaces, Without Limits. The Conductor can Only limit themselves, or permit other Orbit's to mentally roadblock their Orbit as a Universe.

(Respectfully, No Offense)

mahatma andy
07-30-2019, 06:11 AM
In the last 14 weeks:

3 x Dirac
3 x Guardian Angel
3 x Chrismas Cannon
2 x Galactic Guardian
2 x Cosmic Champion
2 x Frostbite
1 x Little Helper
3 weeks nothing

That says everything.

But let's see the positive about it. We do not need ammunition anymore. We can throw the opponents with Dirac's and we can build a completely new city with Guardian Angel's... I'm still out.

WhiteStrike
07-30-2019, 08:14 AM

He's a bot

MONKEYKING
07-30-2019, 08:19 AM
He's Sheldons alter ego.........

KevinVonBach
07-30-2019, 08:35 AM
That bot is the easiest add to the ignore list that I've ever encountered.

Crickets make more sense.

CM Selene
07-31-2019, 04:42 AM
I think that's the point these guys are trying to make Selene. Py used to be updated every week, the synergies used to rotate monthly and all the accompanying jps for the synergy used to rotate through py in that time frame refreshing with new jps of that syn the following week. In the past year it has gone from knowing what to expect and getting excited knowing that the jp we want may be in there the following week to not knowing what syn it will be or if there will even be any jps in there at all.

I see what you mean. I shall ask once again and will do a follow-up if I get a different answer. Thank you!

CM Selene
07-31-2019, 05:29 AM
After checking once again with the team, it appears there was never a set schedule for Py, therefore we can't expect it to be updated on a weekly basis. More information can be found on these threads:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327159-Py-20-06
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327149-Sincerist-apologies&p=2160742&viewfull=1#post2160742

I hope this helps!

mahatma andy
07-31-2019, 05:57 AM
After checking once again with the team, it appears there was never a set schedule for Py, therefore we can't expect it to be updated on a weekly basis. More information can be found on these threads:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327159-Py-20-06
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327149-Sincerist-apologies&p=2160742&viewfull=1#post2160742

I hope this helps!

That is not right. Since June 2017, Py has 2 different jackpot's every week. This has changed completely in the last 14 weeks. Gulanit farming is obsolete. There is no incentive to play when the hope dies of getting your dream inventory. Here is a list with the respective date which jackpots there was at Py. From the beginning. Light Energy has created a wonderful list. The link is in her signature.

http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?29788581-Light-Energy

And then you want to explain to me Gamigo did not change Py to bad?

With each day the deinstallation moves closer. Every day I lose more interest in the game.

KevinVonBach
07-31-2019, 06:42 AM
After checking once again with the team, it appears there was never a set schedule for Py

All due respect, but that just isn't correct.

Wreaper
08-02-2019, 07:38 AM
I appreciate your response Selene, It could have been purely coincidental that he used to rotate like that. But I and many others can testify through countless hours of playing that once upon a time this was the norm. I have seen Destros post before so I can't deny what he says as I can't see behind the curtains of what happens in his department. This is merely an expression of my experience. If this is the case then there isn't much any of us can do about it. Perhaps from your side you can suggest that a few older synergy weapons rotate through there for a few weeks just to give us a bit of a change up. To calm the masses so to speak. I personally would like to see Adaptive Augmentation jackpots go through there again. Perhaps some of the other guys can suggest some syns they would like to see in there and keep our fingers crossed the powers that be feel generous enough to grant us a wish lol. Anyway thanks again for your time.

Light Energy
08-02-2019, 10:19 AM
After checking once again with the team, it appears there was never a set schedule for Py, therefore we can't expect it to be updated on a weekly basis.Apologies for the long post / response ...

Since Ex Inanis launched in the summer of 2017 (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?258799-Arrival-of-the-Ex-Inanis!), Py Numbra usually had 2 jackpots and would change every week on a Wednesday. That is just what happened :) ... and so players got accustomed to this routine / schedule (can't really hold that against the players :eek:). I guess the Dev Team found that sticking to a regular schedule actually made it a little bit easier to maintain (as with many things in life).

Yes, originally Destromathe stated:
Right now Py'Numbra is showing 3 jackpot choices. This is completely random, and will not remain in any way formulaic. We will alter both the number of jackpots, and the jackpots in general that show up on him. There is no specific routine for him, as he may sell T4 jackpots, or even jackpots that are not part of the current synergy pool. It will change often!

In other words, I presume The Dev Team wanted to give themselves some "wiggle room" - if they ever forgot to update Py, were on vacation, couldn't decide what to put in him or just put some random weapons in there. Standard disclaimer type thing to cover themselves ... to make sure they won't get flak for not being able to keep to a fixed schedule etc. Fair enough.

But he also said, more recently:
As soon as we rotate the synergies out, there will be more jackpots available, and in the future we will make sure that there are more to choose from to rotate during the weekly rotations.

And errinyes said:
I also have mentioned that we have some new procedures in coming which will make things run smoothly. I just ask you to have some patience until everything starts rolling.

Even with the transfer to Gamigo, Py wasn't too disrupted, which I thought was pleasantly surprising. But it also seems that Zephkial was in charge of Py, because since he left (around May), Py has become more unpredictable :(.

Zeph did attempt to take onboard what players said about future syngergies in Py:

Greetings Arkhunter. To clarify, there is nothing wrong with Py. What he offers week to week is completely random. That being said, I will see what I can do about getting something up from him that relates to Adaptative Augmentation and Mutagenic Gestation, in the future.

Anyway, regardless of what was said / written by the Dev Team ... by and large, what was actually seen in game (as stated above) was a fixed weekly schedule, usually with 2 jackpots each week.
And jackpots tended to appear in sets or blocks over several weeks (that is what we are used to). What I mean is this: for example ... we saw all the Isotropic Decay jackpots over 4 consecutive weeks in Autumn / Fall 2018:
https://i.imgur.com/IUvBE2P.png

That was the general trend ... jackpots with the same synergy would usually be in adjoining weeks. This just made things a little easier to prepare (build up expectation and earn PG) for.

Of course you guys at Gamigo / Gamigo US can do whatever you want. But please bear in mind: if you make Py Numbra more random and unpredictable, if you make him have no jackpots or just keep putting the same few in him week after week ... and keep doing that ... you will also probably frustrate / annoy most of the original Defiance players who used to like getting jackpots from Py. As you can see from the forum, some have already stopped playing or practically given up with Py (which also means it's harder for me to keep my list updated, since I generally have relied on others for the info).

Thanks for your time reading this ... and I'm glad that Py Numbra is not empty this week :)

photoz
08-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Apologies for the long post / response ...

Since Ex Inanis launched in the summer of 2017 (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?258799-Arrival-of-the-Ex-Inanis!), Py Numbra usually had 2 jackpots and would change every week on a Wednesday. That is just what happened :) ... and so players got accustomed to this routine / schedule (can't really hold that against the players :eek:). I guess the Dev Team found that sticking to a regular schedule actually made it a little bit easier to maintain (as with many things in life).

Yes, originally Destromathe stated:

In other words, I presume The Dev Team wanted to give themselves some "wiggle room" - if they ever forgot to update Py, were on vacation, couldn't decide what to put in him or just put some random weapons in there. Standard disclaimer type thing to cover themselves ... to make sure they won't get flak for not being able to keep to a fixed schedule etc. Fair enough.

But he also said, more recently:

And errinyes said:

Even with the transfer to Gamigo, Py wasn't too disrupted, which I thought was pleasantly surprising. But it also seems that Zephkial was in charge of Py, because since he left (around May), Py has become more unpredictable :(.

Zeph did attempt to take onboard what players said about future syngergies in Py:

Anyway, regardless of what was said / written by the Dev Team ... by and large, what was actually seen in game (as stated above) was a fixed weekly schedule, usually with 2 jackpots each week.
And jackpots tended to appear in sets or blocks over several weeks (that is what we are used to). What I mean is this: for example ... we saw all the Isotropic Decay jackpots over 4 consecutive weeks in Autumn / Fall 2018:
https://i.imgur.com/IUvBE2P.png

That was the general trend ... jackpots with the same synergy would usually be in adjoining weeks. This just made things a little easier to prepare (build up expectation and earn PG) for.

Of course you guys at Gamigo / Gamigo US can do whatever you want. But please bear in mind: if you make Py Numbra more random and unpredictable, if you make him have no jackpots or just keep putting the same few in him week after week ... and keep doing that ... you will also probably frustrate / annoy most of the original Defiance players who used to like getting jackpots from Py. As you can see from the forum, some have already stopped playing or practically given up with Py (which also means it's harder for me to keep my list updated, since I generally have relied on others for the info).

Thanks for your time reading this ... and I'm glad that Py Numbra is not empty this week :)

thank you for continue updating the document, it has been helpful

no_name
08-21-2019, 02:03 AM
still empty

Light Energy
08-27-2019, 10:34 PM
I was really hoping that I would at least get some kind of acknowledgement that Selene (or one of the CMs) had at least noticed / read my post (26 days ago) above :( ... especially since I demonstrated that both Destromathe and Zephkial clearly talked about weekly rotations for Py' Numbra.

... in the future we will make sure that there are more to choose from to rotate during the weekly rotations.

What he offers week to week is completely random.

Perhaps there is some internal miscommunication or something, because what the Dev Team wrote means his jackpots should generally change weekly. That is what the phrase "weekly rotation" means. And the fact is, Py' Numbra used to typically have weekly changes and at least one jackpot (two more frequently).

For Py'Numbra to be empty (without any jackpots) for 16 days is pretty poor service, IMHO.

CM Selene
08-28-2019, 12:40 AM
I was really hoping that I would at least get some kind of acknowledgement that Selene (or one of the CMs) had at least noticed / read my post (26 days ago) above :( ... especially since I demonstrated that both Destromathe and Zephkial clearly talked about weekly rotations for Py' Numbra.

Perhaps there is some internal miscommunication or something, because what the Dev Team wrote means his jackpots should generally change weekly. That is what the phrase "weekly rotation" means. And the fact is, Py' Numbra used to typically have weekly changes and at least one jackpot (two more frequently).

For Py'Numbra to be empty (without any jackpots) for 16 days is pretty poor service, IMHO.

Hi, I specifically asked multiple times about this and I was told that it was never meant to be on a weekly basis. Sadly, I simply cannot give a different answer from the one I've already given on 31/07 here.

Light Energy
08-28-2019, 01:08 AM
Hi, I specifically asked multiple times about this and I was told that it was never meant to be on a weekly basis. Sadly, I simply cannot give a different answer from the one I've already given on 31/07 here.Thank you for your reply. I provided some extra information, which it seems was forgotten or overlooked, and which was in addition to what you already responded to. Therefore I felt it warranted some kind of response and was hoping for some kind of acknowledgement like this … because ultimately, it's nice to know that someone has at least seen / received your message.

Edit: It is indeed rather sad. Defiance became part of my life ... and so too Py'Numbra became part of my weekly routine for over two years (and similarly for other players too ... I frequently remember being asked what was in Py). I remember when I found Py'Numbra on PTS ... on the day he was first shown in the livestreams ... good times.
That chapter seems to be over now :(.

RJRJ35
08-28-2019, 03:30 AM
Hi, I specifically asked multiple times about this and I was told that it was never meant to be on a weekly basis. Sadly, I simply cannot give a different answer from the one I've already given on 31/07 here.

Hi, then I, we, want you to keep asking! It has been a depressing experience on D13 for at least the last year. Ever since the release of 2050. Then the broke bit store, half the people quitting, and the lag all the time, constant bugs and dc's. We played through all of that because we enjoy the game but mostly for Py'Numbra Jackpots! And now you are taking it away... why!? Honestly I feel like you guys want ppl to quit sometimes. That doesn't give me good feels about the game at all. Now you are using some loophole Destromathe left in a comment a year ago? Come on! I could deal with the lack of new content but at least don't take away from it!

I see small things fixed all the time, not being able to throw more than 1 grenade at a bathhouse volge swarm, a whole lot less lag, things like that, obviously you guys are still supporting the game. So what's up with this with Py? What's the point of doin this to us?

photoz
08-28-2019, 04:53 PM

Thanks for the response, and with that I don't foresee a reason to play the game any longer.

5 Reasons to play defiance

Lag free It's laggy as hell, no more multiple phases

Multiplayers and large community of players Majority of large clans/players, no longer are on, most waypoints/towns are ghost town, you barely see any players period. Good luck getting people to start QM/shadow war/expedition/coop

Active community from CM The NEW CM don't give a flying **** on player feedback/experience. All they care is making more money out of old trash. There is a reason why trion sell gamingo defiance, cause it was a pile of flaming garbage, have fun putting out the dumpster fire

New content/events Old events revamp, pure garbage, no new maps,enemy nor content

Weekly JP With the CM Selene's confirm, there is no longer any purpose of playing once you max out e6k.

mahatma andy
08-29-2019, 04:56 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?313008-Game-list-for-the-next-year

mahatma andy
09-02-2019, 05:11 AM

Thats really sad.

mahatma andy
09-02-2019, 05:57 AM
This is a thread with over 4000 views. Do not the CM's/Dev's recognize the potential of Py?

Valani
09-02-2019, 12:19 PM

I often wonder who these people are that you're submitting our feedback to are. Have they ever played this game before? Is it the few remaining staff at Trion? Whomever they may be, they sure are doing a great job listening to the Community...by ignoring it.

BobbaMinx
09-02-2019, 01:05 PM
What can I say?

I have 6000 hours on the game. Py has been central to the reason I play, despite putting money into the game. Why do arkfalls to get purified gulanite if there is nothing good to spend it on? Why do contracts to get the pg? I pick up Berzerk, Dynamic, Precise weapons off the road. No need to spend 5200 at Iron Demon. I get mods off the road and at contracts etc. Do the people who make the decisions about how the game works not play the game? Or is it all controlled by accountants?

RJRJ35
09-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Or is it all controlled by accountants?

I wonder about it. Maybe new players spend more $ so it makes sense to get rid of the old farts and bring in new people to keep from having to go the next step in server resources. But not very many new people are joining and I thought that was what patron was for. Maybe they want us to need to save up 500 loyalty before we can "buy" a Nestling Death. But I wouldn't ever spend 500 loyalty on one of those I'd get a rig or something. Another thing, I wouldn't ever spend a monthly fee for a year to get 1 thing at the end anyways. I pretty much bought a patron pass just for Py guns PG farming and lock boxes, and the loyalty was a nice bonus. But that's just me.

Even the same rotation that Py started a couple years ago would be cool with me. I missed a bunch of them because I didn't have time to play. I even bought patron on 2 accounts to farm PG faster!

Maybe some braniac decided the game was bringing in the same $ before Py as after so they took him out and save the time putting guns on him. I know Trion didn't consider their gamers in the decisions they made when they made 2050 instead of fixing up D13. They literally said "I know it's going to piss off alot of people and I don't care" and it did and look at us now lol. That bugged the hell out of me but I kept playing. Taking out Py is smaller scale than that but along the same line of thinking. It sucks to just take something away and not give anything back. Telling us to expect new content and then not delivering is not cool! For the first year and a half I really thought you guys were going to expand the map because on Glyph it said "New map expansion coming soon!" I thought hey they couldn't have just left that there from when they added Alcatraz a year ago. But yea that was what it was. And it was there for like a whole year. And now "We've got something in the works for D13 too" and then neve do it? :(

This game could be awesome

crasher
09-02-2019, 01:59 PM
This is a thread with over 4000 views. Do not the CM's/Dev's recognize the potential of Py?
Technically, it's not the CMs who are given those decisions to make.
Thats up to the actual 'Devs' who breathe rarefied corporate air.
Lore-master, Producers, Design development managers, Content designers, Level designers, and Game mechanic engineers. These guys are so divorced from the day-to-day game and forum input that it takes a letter of introduction from a bank or The Pope to get to them, sometimes.
The CMs tend to have no contact with those guys.

The actual guys who write the code on a day-to-day basis aren't in the same food chain as all those other guys, either.

This forum is more like going into Walmart and yelling at the cashier that "The prices of milk and eggs are too high, and why aren't you listening to me, do you want me to shop elsewhere?" kinda stuff.

Bushede Jade
09-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Thank you for your reply. I provided some extra information, which it seems was forgotten or overlooked, and which was in addition to what you already responded to. Therefore I felt it warranted some kind of response and was hoping for some kind of acknowledgement like this … because ultimately, it's nice to know that someone has at least seen / received your message.

Edit: It is indeed rather sad. Defiance became part of my life ... and so too Py'Numbra became part of my weekly routine for over two years (and similarly for other players too ... I frequently remember being asked what was in Py). I remember when I found Py'Numbra on PTS ... on the day he was first shown in the livestreams ... good times.
That chapter seems to be over now :(.

Py'Numbra's Dynasty Maximum, ( significance excavation deeply piercing), metamorphosis Arrival vocabulary, (Game World Functioning Mystery), Universal Imaginative confetti Artistically origin, based on Defiance Universal's Story Saga Auditor Masters, mustache, with Py'Numbra, (A Ark Hunter As Well, But That's Another Story), Campaign Mobilities Ascensioning, surrounding further preparations regarding Arkfall Eclipse's Effects dominating Regions featuring, (in Ark Universal), Reinstating Regional Development, (Headed By World Records Construction in the Age Of The Ark Hunter), Across Ark Universal, But in the process, we're Breaking the Pale Door's Agreement, restricting Generational Defiance Universal's Existence Individualism, and many Opposition Alliances gearing up for Open Battle, Conquest Of Ark Hunter Industry's Services, The Universal Ark Event, Observation Of The Ark/Arkall Storms, Defiance Universal's Awakening, (Defiance Defending It's Self In The Show).., Consequence An Insurance Universal Ark Pension, But Not Ranked Reasoning Opposition Intellectual Disapproving Of Silk Road's Splendidations, Construction Of Clan Hall, Arkfall's Road Of Ascension's, (during Universal Ark's Eventual), PvO, PvP, PvE's Portal Ark Adventure's Submerges, and so and forth.

Many Organizations in Defiance Universal Understood, The Py'Numbra's Dynasty Ark Universal Obligations, at times, will meet responsibilities busy across Arkfall Universal (Unless), Which Ark Travelers Following Py'Numbra And Py'Numbra's Dynasty, (From The Dynasty's Arrival Since Universal/Planet Ascension), Alloyed Peace Of Defiance Headquarters Creativity, when Py'Numbra's Dynasty touched down, and since Arrival Celebration, Central, Regional Alliance, Project Ascension, Regional Organizations, And Diplomatic Officials Has Created Network, Area, Regional, World, Planet, And Universal Alliances In Multiple Destinations/Locations/Directions, including Central, were/is Creatively Refilled Py'Numbra Dynasty, (like many Organizations before their Alliance Inheritance), Representatives Of Ark Universal''s World Library In Secret, and humbly, rightly so.

However, there's one Agreement Condition, (before Py'Numbra's Dynasty Landed), that's remembrance Overlooking, a Dialogue in Silicon Valley Center Staging Diplomatic And World Executive Auditoriums.

Defiance Universal Officials has resume Logical Discussions, into Py'Numbra's Dynasty becoming A Universal Class In Silicon Valley, (2050's Defiance Universal Era: 2050 Universal And World Of Defiance (D13) Universal), World Ark Economics By Arkfall's Board Of Directors, The Ark Grand Hall, And Admiral Grit, Overall, Red Carteping Py'Numbra Urgency Absent.

(The Sit Down, (Flocked Amongst Many Attending), Has Influentially Fresh Air Interestingly During Flow, Conversions Melting Brilliancy Passing And Forwarding.)

mahatma andy
09-02-2019, 03:03 PM
The CMs tend to have no contact with those guys.

Sorry, but that's the basic requirement for a CM. Without these contacts, the CM is only a user of this forum.

@ Bushede Jade - I really like creativity of all kinds. But we are fighting for a really important thing for the game. So please do not be a thread-breaker.

Bushede Jade
09-02-2019, 04:42 PM
Sorry, but that's the basic requirement for a CM. Without these contacts, the CM is only a user of this forum.

@ Bushede Jade - I really like creativity of all kinds. But we are fighting for a really important thing for the game. So please do not be a thread-breaker.

Respectfully, flow of Conversions offen mask a residential, bookmarking what Conversions doesn't Graffiti, and Isolation of Conversion's Literatures Elevation, Accordingly To Simplicities In Discussion, Sun isn't Broadway Musicals of Meaning within Conversion's Oracles.

(However, what Central Divided was Defiance Universally Head Lining, In Relation Of Importance Dialogue, and DO Stand As The Only Clan, (Advisor) Organization, (IN Defiance Universal), from a Central And Regional Alliance (Ark Universal's Hub), Stand Point who, (along with a few Ark Travelers), Inventory/Know The Defiance Universal Score, (within Ark Universal).

(Shooting Wasn't Interest To Us Anymore, After Achieving Arkfall's Economic/Economy's Pursuits Intell Discovered In The First Ark Year, So no, there was no expectations to visionaries bypassing, in understanding an Adventure, that every Ark Traveler's Their Own Boss, And Widely Respected As Their Own Game World Imaginative, In Eye Of Defiance Universing. From There, My Adventure As An Ark Traveler Blossom).......

( To Achieved Defiance Universal Scrolls Of The Score, Wasn't Trophy Effort Of A Single Ark Hunter.)

mahatma andy
09-03-2019, 03:47 AM
@Bushede Jade

Hmmm, many turn off when they see your posts. Some have you here in the forum mute. As far as I know, you do not play D13. At least I have not seen you yet. You have your own creative thread in the D50 section. Why not limit your creativity to this thread and discuss with us in the other threads in a language that everyone understands. Not all are masters of interpretation or cryptologists. Even I understand a maximum of 80% of your story. And I really tried to put myself in it.

Back to topic...

19 weeks:

3 x Dirac
3 x Guardian Angel
5 x Chrismas Cannon
2 x Galactic Guardian
2 x Cosmic Champion
2 x Frostbite
3 x Little Helper
6 x weeks nothing

RJRJ35
09-03-2019, 03:49 AM
Even the crazy troll wants Py guns

Why does the management at Trion/Gamigo continue to do things that makes players want to quit? It makes no sense. The only thing I can think of is a big player population causes lag and they need a few dozen players to quit for server stability so they don't have to pay more for more server resources. The one making these decisions has probably never played the game and all heshe cares about is if he can increase revenue next month. That is why Trion continues to make what seem like idiotic decisions to us. They don't care about individual gamers or if we're happy. As long as there's a few hundred sheep buying crap they don't care.

mahatma andy
09-03-2019, 04:31 AM
You are right with some things. Gamigo believes she earns more money with the fluctuation of new players. But if we look at D13 with some distance and honesty, we see: D13 is an old game and will not be able to hold new players without constant new content and I do not see a fluctuation.

Patron - who waits 1 year to have the loyalty for a jackpot. Without patron there are no or less jackpot drops in the events. The event jackpots/synergies are cheap copies. To be honest, most want the original/old jackpots(for example EA). Gamigo needs the player base.

A good friend(BobbaMinx) had already described it in another post in this thread. You will also find perfected weapons while playing the game. No reason to spend over 5000 gulanit on the iron demon ranch. Mods can be found in the same way and of course you have friends who help each other with mods. Again no reason to spend over 5000 gulanit on the iron demon ranch. There is no reason to farm gulanit - no reason to play. Py was such a reason to play. Gulanit for the jackpot at Py. Gulanit to perfectly modify the jackpot. Arkforge to make the jackpot sup.

As far as I know, the CM's play D50. I think it is an order of the management. But what you do in your free time... The CM's should also play D13 times. Then they would understand that D13 is the better game. According to the principle, create your own class by choosing from the variety of perks that are useful for your gameplay. I'm still of the opinion that with a good port (bug fixed, constant new content, Py, balanced pvp, much better graphic ect.) Gamigo would be better served. Of course that's a lot of work. But it would be worth it.

Server resources:
The game once had over 12,000 players(only via steam).
The servers are in the cloud. The container is flexible and adapts.

no_name
09-03-2019, 06:09 AM

im confused you said that they told you that it was never meant to be on a weekly basis but they are wrong because thats not what the patch notes says (Jackpot Weapons – Available weapons will rotate each week) so or they dont know the game or they just dont care

https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2017/06/28/arrival-of-the-ex-inanis/

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?258790-Patch-Notes-Ex-Inanis-June-28-2017&_ga=2.247496516.2110980788.1566815906-2013941723.1566815906

Bushede Jade
09-03-2019, 09:31 AM
@Bushede Jade

Hmmm, many turn off when they see your posts. Some have you here in the forum mute. As far as I know, you do not play D13. At least I have not seen you yet. You have your own creative thread in the D50 section. Why not limit your creativity to this thread and discuss with us in the other threads in a language that everyone understands. Not all are masters of interpretation or cryptologists. Even I understand a maximum of 80% of your story. And I really tried to put myself in it.

Back to topic...

19 weeks:

3 x Dirac
3 x Guardian Angel
5 x Chrismas Cannon
2 x Galactic Guardian
2 x Cosmic Champion
2 x Frostbite
3 x Little Helper
6 x weeks nothing

Interpretation misunderstanding/concern trespassing, (for others), being overly concerned, under manners of Topic of Discussion's, but passed numerology's Topic Of Interest Discussions, missing one Perfection during, (your), theater lighting.., me, which wasn't Topic Of Seriousness In Discussion.....,

We're/Are you Light Energy?

mahatma andy
09-03-2019, 09:43 AM
I'm really giving up now. It was a last try. Tomorrow is 20 weeks and nothing has changed/improved. I think that was it. I wish you all a lot of fun in the game and hope for you that the number of players increases dramatically with the next event.

No I'm not Light Energy.

Bushede Jade
09-03-2019, 10:05 AM
I'm really giving up now. It was a last try. Tomorrow is 20 weeks and nothing has changed/improved. I think that was it. I wish you all a lot of fun in the game and hope for you that the number of players increases dramatically with the next event.

No I'm not Light Energy.

Then Dialogue Continues, Since Conversions Doesn't Chooses Selection, Elevation, And Directions, Of Attendence Gathering For An Old Fashion Sit Down...,

(If you get in from of Defiance Universal's Dialogues, Then from Central, Expect A Conversation Of Sitdowns.

fm0987
09-03-2019, 01:01 PM
Even the crazy troll wants Py guns

Why does the management at Trion/Gamigo continue to do things that makes players want to quit? It makes no sense. The only thing I can think of is a big player population causes lag and they need a few dozen players to quit for server stability so they don't have to pay more for more server resources. The one making these decisions has probably never played the game and all heshe cares about is if he can increase revenue next month. That is why Trion continues to make what seem like idiotic decisions to us. They don't care about individual gamers or if we're happy. As long as there's a few hundred sheep buying crap they don't care.

Dounbtful they're neglecting Py as a means of trying to make players quit. More like they just dont care enough to bother fixing it or adjusting it like how it used to be. Py or not, the player population was never huge, the game always ran like shtako regardless. I do agree with your last statement tho lol.

Bushede Jade
09-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Dounbtful they're neglecting Py as a means of trying to make players quit. More like they just dont care enough to bother fixing it or adjusting it like how it used to be. Py or not, the player population was never huge, the game always ran like shtako regardless. I do agree with your last statement tho lol.

Self Dissatisfaction IS Leading Domination of missing Moments during Dialogues....., Very well I explain Play By Play once....

A Grand Hall Executive Auditorium, ( without having to say in words, (which was brilliant), supplying an answer to questions, including a Big Hint), as agreed before Py'Numbra's Dynasty Landed, Py'Numbra's Dynasty like many Organizations, (in Defiance Universal), before Py'Numbra, that Py'Numbra's Dynasty Campaign's Representation Of PvE/The Story Line, Not The Ark Hunter Association who Py'Numbra's been Assisting since their Arrival, (Supplying Ark Hunter's with Ark Gear's, yes, but mobilized Assisting The Ark Hunter Association Facing Area, Regional, World, Planet, and Universal Ark Events,( in Ark Universal/In The Game), luxury many Ark Hunters, (who wasn't fold of Py'Numbra's Arriving), foretold, (literature of Posting Decoys), Py'Numbra Landed Officially To Boost Supplying The Ark Hunter Association, (Regional Activities On The Move During Defiance Universal Storylines/Events, WITHIN, the Game Taking Place, Universally), Central and Regional Alliance making Clear To Earth Republic, why Py'Numbra's Dynasty touched down on the Ark...

However, what you think Ark Hunter's heard and did without nutrition Reflection?

So as an Ark Traveler, I agree with Defiance Universal's Imaginative, And Selene.

(Central's Point Made. Moving Forward. I must get back to the Frontier. Please forgive me)....

RJRJ35
09-03-2019, 08:45 PM
Can someone who isn't tripping balls explain how not being able to buy JP's from Py'Numbra makes the game better?

Dazzu
09-04-2019, 02:30 AM
Can someone who isn't tripping balls explain how not being able to buy JP's from Py'Numbra makes the game better?

Perfected weapons are still a chance, and they are better than jackpots in most of cases...

mahatma andy
09-04-2019, 03:14 AM
Sorry, since I follow the story of course, I have to write something else...

So as to Ark Traveler, I agree with Defiance Universal's Imaginative, And Selene.

Now I know whose child you are...

Before the arrival of Py, each event had its own synergy. For example, Event Horizon had EA + the jackpots (https://www.defiancedata.com/weapons=Event%20Horizon) who had they dropped and a distinctive skin. Event Horizon 2019 had QW with the copied skin from EA. If Gamigo wants to bring out a new synergy there should be an adequate new event. Otherwise(Since April 24, 2019), there are only two ways to get a jackpot. Either you save 500 loyalty for 1 year or you get a 22's loaylty box (extreme low chance on jackpot).

Perfected weapons are still a chance, and they are better than jackpots in most cases...

I do not believe that. Because jackpots have 5 jackpot bonuses.

5% Crit
5% Reload
5% Damage
5% Recoil
5% Mag

Perfected weapons only 4 bonuses. In addition, jackpots have a distinctive skin(except QW, PB).

F2P - there must be some way to earn most items. Of course it has to be more difficult than for paying customers, but it has to be possible. And Py was this possibility. Now you can buy the old jackpots only with loyalty or you are forced to trade.

RJRJ35
09-04-2019, 04:10 AM
Some cases JP's are better and on occasion if you are lucky you will beat a JP with a well rolled Perfected but I think JP's are still cooler. Even though they do less damage and yo won't score as well. They are just fun guns now. They have better trade value too. But my point is I think it's silly to be stingy with some OLD jackpot weapons. And CHEAP. If they want money they should invent something new for us to buy but instead they want to scheme around to get us to still pay for 4 year old guns. And at the same time most of them can be beaten by a perfected so why would I save loyalty for a year to buy that when guns just as good or better are available in the game at Iron Demon for free? Like I said it's an idiotic decision simply to suck some more money out of a few players and piss everyone off but they don't care. It just seems greedy and petty.

The last event I farmed 300 AF's and got 0 JP's. My buddy felt bad for me and gave me one lol. After about a hundred I bought patron trying to get something to drop and still nothing after that. And at the same time other people are getting doubles of JP's! What the hell is up with that? Seems like the only people that get JP's to drop are the "popular" people. That's not even RNG. That blows. Py balanced everything out. If my drops at event AF's sucked I could still use the PG I got to buy them later.

And I'm ranting like they even made a decision to remove Py. It's more likely they just don't give enough of a **** about it to take the 2 minutes and put some guns on there.

no_name
09-04-2019, 04:15 AM
Sorry, since I follow the story of course, I have to write something else...

Now I know whose child you are...

Before the arrival of Py, each event had its own synergy. For example, Event Horizon had EA + the jackpots (https://www.defiancedata.com/weapons=Event%20Horizon) who had they dropped and a distinctive skin. Event Horizon 2019 Had QW with the copied skin from EA. If Gamigo wants to bring out a new synergy there should be an adequate new event. Otherwise, there are only two ways to get a jackpot. Either you save 500 loyalty for 1 year or you get a 22's loaylty box (extreme low chance on jackpot).

I do not believe that. Because jackpots have 5 jackpot bonuses.

5% Crit
5% Reload
5% Damage
5% Recoil
5% Mag

Perfected weapons only 4 bonuses. In addition, jackpots have a distinctive skin(except QW, PB).

F2P - there must be some way to earn most items. Of course it has to be more difficult than for paying customers, but it has to be possible. And Py was this possibility. Now you can buy the old jackpots only with loyalty or you are forced to trade.

perfect are better in stats the dynamic version has +10% Increased Damage, +5% Rate of Fire / Crit / Reload / Mag / Recoil / Accuracy and if you get one from the normal ex inanis it has a skin, the only problem they have are the rolls you can get good ones if you are lucky or spend a infinite amount of forge

so ie jackpots can be better because they already have set rolls so you dont have to spend a bunch of forge like you do in perfects and some syn have good hidden perks

mahatma andy
09-04-2019, 04:38 AM
perfect are better in stats the dynamic version has +10% Increased Damage, +5% Rate of Fire / Crit / Reload / Mag / Recoil / Accuracy and if you get one from the normal ex inanis it has a skin, the only problem they have are the rolls you can get good ones if you are lucky or spend a infinite amount of forge

so ie jackpots can be better because they already have set rolls so you dont have to spend a bunch of forge like you do in perfects and some syn have good hidden perks

Exactly. I did not want to go deep into the matter. The post would have been too long. You could then include the customized cyber-rig, or the bonus for 2 weapons with the same synergy in the loadout ect. , but that would lead too far. That was also discussed in a other thread extensively if I remember correctly.

The last event I farmed 300 AF's and got 0 JP's. My buddy felt bad for me and gave me one lol. After about a hundred I bought patron trying to get something to drop and still nothing after that. And at the same time other people are getting doubles of JP's! What the hell is up with that? Seems like the only people that get JP's to drop are the "popular" people. That's not even RNG. That blows. Py balanced everything out.

In Event Horizon this year, I have played 230 big arkfalls and maybe 500 little arkfalls. Until June of this year, I had constant patron. I earned 5 QW jackpots + 3 HS jackpots compensation. I gave away all these jackpots. I had a certain idea of my dream inventory. I missed exactly 7 jackpots in my inventory(an incomplete collection makes me crazy) and I would have played one or two years for these jackpots. But without Py, that does not work. That's why I've been playing other games since 3 months. With each passing day, I move away from Defiance more.

S373N
09-04-2019, 08:05 AM
Seems like you got more jps than anyone else who played a similar amount. Maybe the problem is that you got jps that you didn't want? Know my box i opened was not even a weapon or jp but a mod. lol. ok it wasn't that funny. :( lol Very happy with my hs jps though. got crap qw jps

mahatma andy
09-04-2019, 11:00 AM
Seems like you got more jps than anyone else who played a similar amount. Maybe the problem is that you got jps that you didn't want? Know my box i opened was not even a weapon or jp but a mod. lol. ok it wasn't that funny. :( lol Very happy with my hs jps though. got crap qw jps

No, friends I played with had the same number of jackpots in Event Horizon. The wrong jackpots? I only collect very specific synergies and QW, HS, PB... are not included. That's why I have not played the 99's event. Event Horizon was for me only to test and I was from the beginning against the new event jackpot drops. Py is the better solution for me and many others.

Decoy303
09-04-2019, 03:51 PM
QW and PB are good syns. Especially PB. Wish that they had their lock boxes with the Gulanee vendors and they were also available in IDR. Would love a PB syn MB and QW syn syphon canker.

BobbaMinx
09-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Py is still empty. No surprise there. LOL

RJRJ35
09-04-2019, 08:07 PM
I don't hate Gamigo or anything it would just be so easy for them to hook us up I don't know why they won't.

RJRJ35
09-04-2019, 10:36 PM

I give up I'm goin to buy Dremel tool bits instead of Trion bits

mahatma andy
09-05-2019, 01:17 AM
QW and PB are good syns.

I think that's good. Everyone should collect the syns and weapons that he likes and support his style of play. If Gamigo had not copied the EA skin for QW... + a new QW... event, QW... might have been included in my collection. But QW in an EA event + the copied skins put me off(I softened my language).

mahatma andy
09-05-2019, 01:25 AM

Wow, I almost fell off my chair at the message. Nothing at Py. Since all can save gulanit. Of course, I was just kidding.

But that's really no surprise. Thanks for the information and the time you have invested in the search for Py.

Light Energy
09-18-2019, 10:04 AM
im confused you said that they told you that it was never meant to be on a weekly basis but they are wrong because thats not what the patch notes says (Jackpot Weapons – Available weapons will rotate each week) so or they dont know the game or they just dont care

https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2017/06/28/arrival-of-the-ex-inanis/

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?258790-Patch-Notes-Ex-Inanis-June-28-2017&_ga=2.247496516.2110980788.1566815906-2013941723.1566815906Good point - it seems whoever was giving Selene that information was ill-informed or forgot about this important fact:

https://i.imgur.com/Zz18Tzh.png

https://i.imgur.com/NMhgaUY.png

BobbaMinx
09-18-2019, 03:05 PM
Is there any movement on Py? Can the CM's relay to us why Py is always empty? We want answers. Be brave, CMs, put it in black and white.

mahatma andy
09-19-2019, 03:22 AM
Congratulations Gamigo. We are now at over 6,000 views in a 4 month constant frequented thread. That should show Gamigo what important role Py Numbra has in this game. Are you finally listening to us or are you not interested in an increase in the number of players?

KevinVonBach
09-19-2019, 06:45 AM
Are you finally listening to us or are you not interested in an increase in the number of players?

The silence is deafening, so I'll have to go with "not interested in an increase of players".

#NewBossSameAsTheOldBoss

RJRJ35
09-19-2019, 07:04 AM
The game is half dead as it is why take away from it at all? If anything things should be added to it. It's frustrating to think of what this game could be with just a few changes but you guys at Gamigo did the opposite and took our Py guns away with no explanation of why. I know the game is free but still...

If you are not going to update Py weapons anymore or are going to some day then maybe at least an explanation to why would be nice and maybe a promise of a forum post by a CM when he is updated with new weapons instead of us wasting 2 hours looking for Py to find out if he has anything. The feeling of being hopeful and looking for him and then finding him and he's empty kind of does actually suck!

Maybe the game is barely supporting itself or even going negative in the profit department and if about a hundred people quit and the numbers get low enough the suits can pull the plug due to lacking player population and income without getting in any legal trouble over it.

It must be Hell being a CM for this game if your bosses are actually like that.

You guys at Gamigo/Trion have a few loyal Defiance players still here and I hope you want to keep us.

Or one other idea I had as to an explanation why Py has no weapons for sale:
Somebody got mad/jealous that Py sold a gun for in-game currency (free) that they spent a few hundred bucks buying crates to get and now Gamigo has some legal issues. This makes more sense the more I think about it because why roll out new synergies QW and PB when you are trying to get people to quit? Some time has to go into making those even if they don't have unique skins. Maybe somebody can look at the weapons Py had been selling the last few months more closely, if all are holiday event JP's and if they were never available to buy in a "lottery" crate then it might be why.

Maybe we will never know. This game is turning into the ending of Firefly for me if it ends because of this. I really don't think they want their players to quit though that would be asinine!

Maybe they are not making idiotic decisions but instead they have no choice? Just like with the store being removed. They can't tell us here if that is why. I had an invention I wanted to make but someone would stick their hair in it on purpose and sue me. Maybe it's a preventative for legal action since the store is back. E.g. "Hey I just spent 400 bucks on junk I didn't need to get that 500 loyalty to buy a Sol Destroyer last week and this week you are selling it for 12k PG!" That is if anyone could be dumb or rich enough, or both to do that.

I still think Py should sell all the guns. If you guys want to milk whales for big $ invent some new stuff. I know that CF rig made some money. Keep doing that! I bought one and I almost never buy in-game items. Let Py sell the old stuff.

It's a whole lot of maybe's and just my opinion

Some solid info from a CM would go far though. Not just a "pass it along to the dev's" kind of thing. Sometimes hearing that's like when someone who's not even religious sarcastically says "I'll pray for you." Not on everything but at least for this I hope you can hint at some kind of closure for it so it quits bugging us.

CM Selene
09-19-2019, 11:33 PM
Hi all, we, the CMs completely understand your frustration. We've informed the whole team about this situation with Py.

RJRJ35
09-20-2019, 12:14 AM
Hi all, we, the CMs completely understand your frustration. We've informed the whole team about this situation with Py.

I know you said you told them a couple of weeks ago is there anything new? Will they tell you why they won't let us buy Py guns? Is it a temporary thing due to some glitch or store problem or a decision they actually made to stop selling them?

Thank you for acknowledging the thread at least. Well again.

RJRJ35
09-20-2019, 12:20 AM

I don't actually know if you're trying to be funny or serious with this after my last post.

KevinVonBach
09-20-2019, 05:16 AM
Hi all, we, the CMs completely understand your frustration.

Better communication with the players would be a start, but that's been promised before... and yet, here we are.

RJRJ35
09-20-2019, 10:23 PM
10 pages of posts, 6000 views and all we get is 2 sentences of explanation. On days I work I get maybe a couple of hours game time if even that and I dont really want to spend it looking for Py if he's empty. How r we gonna know if he has anything for sale? Some bored gamer has to find him everyday? People did that and now they r burnt out on it and barely play anymore. Including me.

RJRJ35
09-20-2019, 10:33 PM
It's like ya aren't even trying

Decoy303
09-22-2019, 02:35 PM
10 pages of posts, 6000 views and all we get is 2 sentences of explanation. On days I work I get maybe a couple of hours game time if even that and I dont really want to spend it looking for Py if he's empty. How r we gonna know if he has anything for sale? Some bored gamer has to find him everyday? People did that and now they r burnt out on it and barely play anymore. Including me.

I'm laughing so hard right now. The bored gamer part. Hilarious!

RJRJ35
09-22-2019, 03:33 PM
LOL! They're so vague! Tryin to get answers or info's like tryin to ride a hellbug monarch and teach it how to fetch and swim and eat dog food. Friggen derpasaurus

I was hoping they'd say they'll let us know when he's set up with some new guns but idk I guess keep wasting time finding cause his gun stash got left on the old server

photoz
09-22-2019, 04:21 PM
Just shut the server down already. Put this poor old dog out of it's misery.

RJRJ35
09-22-2019, 11:22 PM
Hey now lets not be hasty xd I know I said it too lol

I still like to log on and pandemic some infected sickos now and then. Maybe in 9 years they will be done bug fixing and server migrating and we can have Py guns again

In another few years this game's goin to be retro. Which is cool I like retro

RJRJ35
09-24-2019, 11:27 AM
It is kind of sad they'll neglect it to the point people think they'd just say f it and pull the plug. I'm glad they didn't tho bc for awhile I rlly thought they would.

photoz
09-25-2019, 09:25 PM
Obviously it has become too troublesome to dedicate a CM to update the Py manually every week as CM Zephikal done previous, so why not just create a random JP crate sold by PY and within the crate at the amount of 12500 PG, it has randomizing JP based on the karma system. This eliminates the needs for CM to go update it on a weekly basis.

RJRJ35
09-25-2019, 10:37 PM
It would be better than nothing but the RNG in this game sux sometimes and the best thing about Py was you knew what you were getting. I'm hoping he's just busted since the server data migration like a bunch of other things. They'll probably fix it so 360 is playable then start on fixing things like Py guns. Or maybe not idk lol

KevinVonBach
09-26-2019, 04:53 AM
the RNG in this game sux sometimes

"Sometimes"... meaning a majority of the time, in my experience.

RJRJ35
09-26-2019, 12:38 PM
Yea true, really rarely I mean almost never but like 2 times I have been lucky. Pulling that CF rig without spending a paycheck and the time I pulled that AA Acid Bath from a 7th Legion Armament box was pretty cool. A couple months ago I got a precise ISO Plasma from IDR but I only have 1 mod for it. Might have t4's but that thing needs to be t5'd asap. Still tho I was hoping for a beserk MB which I still didn't get. And that was from about 120k of PG. Don't get me wrong perfecteds are badass but still not the same as running around doing dailies with JP's just for fun. I still run around with my Piper off and on and that's one of the first Py guns I ever bought in the game. Py gave me and some of us somethin to grind for besides just IDR mods and Gulanee runner 125 luck boxes. I could be playing now grinding for mods for a year but it's just not the same without Py JP's. Maybe Py was Trion's way of thanking us for sticking around through all the lag and busted store months. But only a few dozen players ever bought all the guns if even that. If they started the rotation again with the same there's a bunch I missed. Maybe I would spend 500 loyalty on a Sol Destroyer. They could keep the really elite weps for loyalty buys and let Py sell the "fun" jp's that aren't much dmg but just cool to have like they were doing before. Lol I always type alot about Py guns it's the main part of the game for a year for me

mahatma andy
01-22-2020, 04:22 AM
still relevant...

KevinVonBach
01-22-2020, 05:53 AM
still relevant...

Gamingo seems to disagree.

Medjed
01-24-2020, 03:22 AM
Py Numbra will not get new guns for a while so repeating items will be in his offer. Currently I have no info when we will get a patch for it or workaround but once I get any info on the progress, I’ll let you know.

mahatma andy
01-24-2020, 03:28 AM
Py Numbra will not get new guns for a while so repeating items will be in his offer. Currently I have no info when we will get a patch for it or workaround but once I get any info on the progress, I’ll let you know.

40 weeks:

6 x Dirac
5 x Guardian Angel
6 x Chrismas Cannon
3 x Galactic Guardian
3 x Cosmic Champion
3 x Frostbite
5 x Little Helper
2 x Master of the Universe
3 x Zodiac Zealot
2 x Beta-6
2 x Infinte Beyond
2 x Aurora Ascendant
2 x Putrefactor
2 x Reality Splitter
2 x Stalking Stuffer
1 x The Grinch
Py was empty for 12 weeks

no_name
01-24-2020, 10:46 AM

for a while? like andy said its been +- 40 weeks of the same weapons over and over again how hard is it to put other jackpots?

KevinVonBach
01-24-2020, 11:55 AM
40 weeks:

6 x Dirac
5 x Guardian Angel
6 x Chrismas Cannon
3 x Galactic Guardian
3 x Cosmic Champion
3 x Frostbite
5 x Little Helper
3 x Zodiac Zealot
2 x Beta-6
2 x Infinte Beyond
2 x Aurora Ascendant
2 x Putrefactor
2 x Reality Splitter
2 x Stalking Stuffer
1 x The Grinch
Py was empty for 12 weeks

Refreshing to see someone is keeping track of all this... shame it's not, you know, the developers who are keeping track of it all.

Core
01-24-2020, 12:57 PM
For me, Py can rotate for awhile, because i only have The Grinch, which i like tons, could use another so i don't waste AF leveling it up, and can pass the current JP on to a lower ego player.

What would really solve 5-6K Vets being bored is to open up new maps/areas and then re-balance & lift the 6K Ego cap, give them something to do rather than waiting for only Events or Py.

Yes i like finding Py and reporting it to Discord players, why should we all be told where to go by the game when many players just spread the word both in-game and on Discord??

RJRJ35
01-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Py Numbra will not get new guns for a while so repeating items will be in his offer. Currently I have no info when we will get a patch for it or workaround but once I get any info on the progress, Iíll let you know.

This thread was started 6 months ago and you guys still don't know what is going to happen with Py or if he'll get fixed? Seriously it has been 7 months and that's what we got told back then

Oneworld100
01-24-2020, 10:10 PM
For me, Py can rotate for awhile, because i only have The Grinch, which i like tons, could use another so i don't waste AF leveling it up, and can pass the current JP on to a lower ego player.

What would really solve 5-6K Vets being bored is to open up new maps/areas and then re-balance & lift the 6K Ego cap, give them something to do rather than waiting for only Events or Py.

Yes i like finding Py and reporting it to Discord players, why should we all be told where to go by the game when many players just spread the word both in-game and on Discord??

Well,to reach 7000ego will make people Go crazy...me personally do have ~300 guns at 6k Ego .
10x15af(100ego)=150af each gun ,so i would have to Farm 45k af to raise all my guns to 7k

MONKEYKING
01-25-2020, 02:49 AM
Yeah a new huge chunk of map along with another "season" of storyline to play through another 1-2k ego might get me online for a bit provided the server was WAAAAAAAY better than it is now.

RJRJ35
01-25-2020, 03:26 AM
another "season" of storyline

Lol when pow's fly xd

DEATHBRINGER210
01-28-2020, 08:59 AM
all those sales.

RJRJ35
01-28-2020, 05:59 PM
And they keep finding new ways to take things away from players

photoz
01-29-2020, 08:28 PM
And they keep finding new ways to take things away from players

They want people to pay for it.

In the word of Medjed: "Of course, no secret that Defiance like any other free-to-play game makes its income from the ingame sales and without sales no multiplayer game would survive even for a year."

https://i.ibb.co/jhdrXW2/1.png (https://ibb.co/rkgwrcS)

By taking away something that is originally freely available to all then turn around and start taking away every single feature.

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 04:55 AM
Is Py with new weps still a maybe?

Medjed
02-03-2020, 05:48 AM
We’re aware of the Py Numbra and we will look into this issue. Unfortunately, there’s no ETA for the fix and I cannot give you any new info that you would like to hear about Py Numbra. As you have already figured out the Py is limited to a specific item rotation so he won’t bring anything new for a while.

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 06:02 AM
Ok thx hope you guys fix it someday

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 07:41 AM
our cm barely read their pm's. there isnt any eta's for any fixes. pvp updates . we have gone way way to long without any updates. dont yall think its about time yall found more people who can get stuff done around here . rather than having people who have never gotten anything done in a timely manner.

elmoo
02-03-2020, 08:06 AM
We’re aware of the Py Numbra and we will look into this issue. Unfortunately, there’s no ETA for the fix and I cannot give you any new info that you would like to hear about Py Numbra. As you have already figured out the Py is limited to a specific item rotation so he won’t bring anything new for a while.

So basically its pointless for us to hunt him until' he's fixed? As we know he's gonna have the same stuff he has for the past nearly 40 weeks? Can we please just atleast get notification whenever he finally is fixed and his stock does change.

Dazzu
02-03-2020, 08:35 AM

I think i have seen exact the same message already, isn't it right?

Medjed
02-03-2020, 08:53 AM
Sadly, but yes. If is thereís still something that youíd like to get from latest Py items then you have a reason to wait for him. If not then youíll have to wait until further update notice.

Iíve been giving this kind of reply since the moment Iíve got informed that there wonít be any new update on Py. I cannot speed up the process, I cannot give you any ETA, cannot promise you any outcome just letting you know that the issue is raised and our team is working on it.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 09:04 AM
Sadly, but yes. If is there’s still something that you’d like to get from latest Py items then you have a reason to wait for him. If not then you’ll have to wait until further update notice.

I’ve been giving this kind of reply since the moment I’ve got informed that there won’t be any new update on Py. I cannot speed up the process, I cannot give you any ETA, cannot promise you any outcome just letting you know that the issue is raised and our team is working on it.

can you find someone who can gives use a update? can yall hire people who can gives timely updates? because since trion got taken nothing has gotten out in a timely manner. more things have gotten broken than fixed around here , and have stayed broken. we need you to talk to people in the head office . because its very clear to us that you talking to the former trion members isnt getting anywhere . i would rather yall fixing things yall promised yall would fix starting with yalls d13 server latency issues. and btw rehashed old events isnt new content. where is the new content ? pvp updates for both games when?

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 09:06 AM
I think it's prob the best answer we could hope for. Still not a 'no' right? At least we got sup chips and boosts back and they are listening to us. There's still a crapload that needs to be done though with migration issues n stuff. But I don't want them to forget Py was the main reason most of us stayed with this game for the last year, and we had boosts, working Py, and sup chips a year ago.

Plus to us we don't understand the reasoning behind the Py guns delay, since it seems like a simple thing to do sticking a gun or 2 on there. Maybe explain if it's an actual coding issue that needs work or getting the ok from the head office of non-gamers to give away somethin for in-game currency they might be able to sell someday. I guess either way it doesn't matter and we'd just have to wait.

Most of us understand a game needs money to run so if you need to then make Py a patron only thing. Personally I would be fine with it but some prob not. Patron imo needs some more perks anyways. Leave the so so guns for free and put a cool gun on it for patrons and ppl will buy a bunch of PP's. Idk do something with it. But for the love of God please leave the RNG out of it lol

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 09:11 AM
hell im still waiting on something more useful to do with all my ark salvage in d13 , as stated by the lead dev in a live stream . mine just keeps piling up

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 09:14 AM
hell im still waiting on something more useful to do with all my ark salvage , as stated by the lead dev on the live stream . mine just keeps piling up

I use it all to buy the elite boxes, several times got a bonus of af and some perfecteds out of there

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 09:19 AM
I use it all to buy the elite boxes, several times got a bonus of af and some perfecteds out of there

elite boxes arent useful and the perfected guns in there are outdated. i get more forge from pvp,expos, arkfalls. you get better perfected dropping on the ground than anywhere else.

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 09:25 AM
elite boxes arent useful and the perfected guns in there are outdated. i get more forge from pvp,expos, arkfalls. you get better perfected dropping on the ground than anywhere else.

Yea some good ones r off the ground, the elite box ones are usually pande well on pc they are. Buddy got a precise pande blast bolter with pretty decent rolls out of there n gave to me. He didn't like snipers. But most the perf guns for me out of there were pretty busted so had to sell them. But it's a way to use up extra salvage. You guys trade with scrip too where we don't so we can waste it on whatever

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Yea some good ones r off the ground, the elite box ones are usually pande well on pc they are. Buddy got a precise pande blast bolter with pretty decent rolls out of there n gave to me. He didn't like snipers. But most the perf guns for me out of there were pretty busted so had to sell them. But it's a way to use up extra salvage. You guys trade with scrip too where we don't so we can waste it on whatever

you have no idea how much salvage i have . the devs sure does tho.

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 09:38 AM
you have no idea how much i have . the dev sure does tho.

How much what?

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 09:46 AM
im sorry , but this" i dont know anything because they dont tell me" shtako excuse got old the 1st time it got used. it time the cm's found someone who can get us info. the dev team need to shtako or get off the pot. get the fracking lead out at start putting out fixes . or gamingo needs to find and add more devs that can turn out fixes in a timely manner . far to long without major fixes. they also need hire a rng specialist like Anthem did .because trions rng is one hot steaming pile of shtako.

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 09:50 AM
trions rng is one hot steaming pile of shtako.

lool

I think thats why we like Py so much just to get away from it for one thing to buy. everything else... rng odds

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 09:50 AM
How much what?

take a guess.

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 09:53 AM
take a guess.

Crabs? A lot of crabs :D

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 09:55 AM
Crabs? A lot of crabs :D

79,775,614 ark salvage and rising , this is for one toon. i have 12 others. that i can add to this number.

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 10:00 AM
79,775,614 ark salvage and rising , this is for one toon. i have 12 others. that i can add to this number.

Hah dam man spend that you'll get a lot of af

I was 6k for like 4 months and i asked my friend wth do I do with all the salvage and he told me could spend it on crates lol I didn't even know. I forget how much I had but it was alot

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Hah dam man spend that you'll get a lot of af

I was 6k for like 4 months and i asked my friend wth do I do with all the salvage and he told me could spend it on crates lol I didn't even know. I forget how much I had but it was alot

zeroing out my scrip wont put a dent in that. its the devs fault it like this.

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 10:05 AM
Just save it for when you guys get ported over to pc then you can waste your scrip too

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 10:06 AM
Just save it for when you guys get ported over to pc then you can waste your scrip too

nty. ill wait and see if they port it ps5. it will play ps3 games according to sony.

KevinVonBach
02-03-2020, 10:09 AM
... the issue is raised and our team is working on it.

With all due respect... I don't believe a word of this.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 10:11 AM
With all due respect... I don't believe a word of this.

hardly working would be more accurate .

RJRJ35
02-03-2020, 10:13 AM
nty. ill wait and see if they port it ps5. it will play ps3 games according to sony.

That would be cool, maybe that's what they're waitin around for with the console lag fixs

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 10:30 AM
That would be cool, maybe that's what they're waitin around for with the console lag fixs

its there servers. its gotten worse since the server data move and they still havent addressed it.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-03-2020, 05:55 PM
and after all this . py numbra is empty .

DEATHBRINGER210
02-04-2020, 01:21 AM

so what happen to repeating this items?

KevinVonBach
02-04-2020, 06:07 AM
its their servers. its gotten worse since the server data move and they still haven't addressed it.

Not surprised in the slightest.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-05-2020, 08:06 AM
Not surprised in the slightest.

its really is,theyre more focused on sales than fixes.

RJRJ35
02-05-2020, 02:14 PM
Eventually they'll realize happy players spend more $ and start fixing a bunch o crap

Maybe

mahatma andy
02-09-2020, 05:17 AM
Tomorrow is another day of surprises. I am curious if Py has something to sell or if he is empty for the whole event.

RJRJ35
02-09-2020, 06:41 AM
Am kind of starting to lose interest it's been so long :/

photoz
02-09-2020, 09:39 AM
Tomorrow is another day of surprises. I am curious if Py has something to sell or if he is empty for the whole event.

Their response: We are too busy activating the event (point and click 15 second, spent rest of day goofing off, yay we done something) and make sure it run smoothly, so we didn't get a opportunity to work on Py.

Response B: We are still investigating the issue...we are busy working on something else like more sales.

RJRJ35
02-09-2020, 12:20 PM
After they fixed chip drops and boosts in like 2 days I thought that was the start of something more. It is what it is I guess. We're still not back to where we were over a year ago :/ I prob shouldn't care anyways. I never had one single jp drop for me at an event with or w/o patron

Oneworld100
02-09-2020, 01:22 PM
After they fixed chip drops and boosts in like 2 days I thought that was the start of something more. It is what it is I guess. We're still not back to where we were over a year ago :/ I prob shouldn't care anyways. I never had one single jp drop for me at an event with or w/o patron

Damn thats sad.

i have pulled sooo fking many .

RJRJ35
02-09-2020, 01:44 PM
Damn thats sad.

Obvious lie lol

You say over and over you have only ever had patron for a month and brag about being a free player. So how are you getting karma drops when it's impossible to get w/o patron? Hm?

There I went ahead and reported that issue for you. Since you're overwhelmed with Jp's that shouldn't have dropped they should be able to fix it :D

KevinVonBach
02-10-2020, 06:00 AM
Their response: We are too busy activating the event (point and click 15 second, spent rest of day goofing off, yay we done something) and make sure it run smoothly, so we didn't get a opportunity to work on Py.

Response B: We are still investigating the issue...we are busy working on something else like more sales.

https://i.imgur.com/wghiBhJ.gif

Oneworld100
02-10-2020, 06:25 AM
Obvious lie lol

You say over and over you have only ever had patron for a month and brag about being a free player. So how are you getting karma drops when it's impossible to get w/o patron? Hm?

There I went ahead and reported that issue for you. Since you're overwhelmed with Jp's that shouldn't have dropped they should be able to fix it :D

its true ... azathoth and pyre or multiple jp swords i ve pulled from mjrs when they still dropped jps years ago.No one said i was dropping karma rewards.Dude ,you keep on blaming yourself more and more

chaos,turmoil i pulled also on the lockboxes.

Plus, reporting people without having any proofs of what you are saying ,you better keep your mouth shut.
Same old shtako on another thread.You clown.
Reporting people ,which do play the same game like you makes you look like a non social gamer in MMOs...
Get out of here man.

RJRJ35
02-10-2020, 06:32 AM
its true ... azathoth and pyre or multiple jp swords i ve pulled from mjrs when they still dropped jps years ago.No one said i was dropping karma rewards.Dude ,you keep on blaming yourself more and more

chaos,turmoil i pulled also on the lockboxes.

Plus, reporting people without having any proofs of what you are saying ,you better keep your mouth shut.
Same old shtako on another thread.You clown.
Reporting people ,which do play the same game like you makes you look like a non social gamer in MMOs...
Get out of here man.

I was talking about karma drops, which you say you've gotten so many of

I hope they can lower it for you

Oneworld100
02-10-2020, 06:42 AM

Yeah, the words "karma drops" do exist in here...
Had so many karma drops also when i had pp.

Oneworld100
02-10-2020, 06:50 AM
get a life instead of comparing other peoples drops to yours.
As it seems you just wanna see what u wanna see.
The stuff you do not like you just ignore.
You are acting like an intractable 15year old teenager in puberty while doing that

RJRJ35
02-10-2020, 06:51 AM
Yeah, the words "karma drops" do exist in here...
Had so many karma drops also when i had pp.

Lol you have to be the biggest moron I've ever seen. Event Jp's, Quasar etc. that drop from event majors. I tried during one event with Patron to get a Quasar Jp, didn't work so I stopped trying. You suck at this game, you're an idiot all over the forum, nobody likes you and your guides are useless. Just f*ck off already lol

RJRJ35
02-10-2020, 07:06 AM
get a life instead of comparing other peoples drops to yours.

That's actually what you did in your first reply to me here.

Damn thats sad.

And adding that I never did compare any drops more/less than anyone lol. Man you are stupid af go away

no_name
02-21-2020, 08:43 AM
Weíre aware of the Py Numbra and we will look into this issue. Unfortunately, thereís no ETA for the fix and I cannot give you any new info that you would like to hear about Py Numbra. As you have already figured out the Py is limited to a specific item rotation so he wonít bring anything new for a while.

its been almost a year since py started repeating weapons how much longer do we have to wait.

RJRJ35
02-21-2020, 01:20 PM
its been almost a year since py started repeating weapons how much longer do we have to wait.

Hopefully not much longer. Maybe they'll fix the new Jp's issues and put them on Py for patrons to buy.

mahatma andy
02-23-2020, 05:54 AM
Hmmm, on April 24th the current jackpot rotation at Py has its birthday. Gamigo does not manage to fix this within one year. This is sad and shameful. I wonder what happens when Gamigo has a booth at a trade show? I can only imagine that the other exhibitors laugh at Gamigo. At least we players ingame laugh about Gamigo.

43 weeks:

6 x Dirac
5 x Guardian Angel
7 x Chrismas Cannon
4 x Galactic Guardian
3 x Cosmic Champion
3 x Frostbite
6 x Little Helper
4 x Zodiac Zealot
2 x Beta-6
2 x Infinte Beyond
2 x Aurora Ascendant
2 x Putrefactor
2 x Reality Splitter
2 x Stalking Stuffer
1 x The Grinch
Py was empty for 13 weeks

put them on Py for patrons to buy.

I absolutely do not agree with this. As always Py should be available for all players (with or without patron).

KevinVonBach
02-23-2020, 06:47 AM
Gamigo does not manage to fix this within one year. This is sad and shameful.

Shameful, indeed... :(

RJRJ35
02-23-2020, 10:04 AM
I absolutely do not agree with this. As always Py should be available for all players (with or without patron).

Yep because they don't need to make any money to keep the game running. They probably wouldn't do it either way so it doesn't matter, but the new Jp's that are only available to patrons right now that don't roll right, they could fix them and put them on Py. I thought it was a good idea. I'm not a psycho that needs everyone to agree with me though.

Princess Daisy
02-23-2020, 02:46 PM
Seems like the game is no longer supported by any devs, but they can’t come out directly to say it. If you read between the lines they are aware of the problems but they can’t seem to staff any fixes and are barely able to turn out basic events without breaking things. Entire platforms have been decimated by their migration and they don’t have resources fix it for almost half a year.

I get it now ... Defiance is getting no development time from management and will be put on the back burner until it becomes so buggy and unprofitable that it can be justifiably shut down.

Oneworld100
02-24-2020, 04:52 AM
Yep because they don't need to make any money to keep the game running. They probably wouldn't do it either way so it doesn't matter, but the new Jp's that are only available to patrons right now that don't roll right, they could fix them and put them on Py. I thought it was a good idea. I'm not a psycho that needs everyone to agree with me though.

You believe the jps Ed are only for pp Players available?

Yoshimitsu
02-24-2020, 07:58 PM

Have pulled 2 ed syn JP's with no patron here, idk what you're talking about

I had patron for fp syn event and nobody pulled JP's from majors that event was huge waste

They need to learn to give to get, starting with fixes to jp rolls, and server lag and latency issues, then and only then do they deserve money or investment, invest in us and community to reap the rewards Gamigo

You aren't psycho Rj but sure are a little off the deep end ; p jk < 3

RJRJ35
02-24-2020, 08:02 PM
Have pulled 2 ed syn JP's with no patron here, idk what you're talking about

From event majors? How? I pulled several not event Jp's from rep crates and key boxes but event Jp's are karma drops so how can you get it without patron?

Yoshimitsu
02-24-2020, 08:09 PM
You always could get jackpots without patron since I started in 2014 you don't get karma "increase chance point per mjr stacking", and chances super duper low but event majors can drop JP's from events for non patron always have.

Took me about 100 majors before I got first one and another 100 before second the grind is real.

Sorry you are not aware and still learning or misinformed.

Yoshimitsu
02-24-2020, 08:15 PM
Don't feel bad though spending money as I have spent a ton too since 2014 many bit boxes and haven't pulled a jp anything since 2014 my only bit store or loyalty jp is purge sniper in 2014, have spent a lot since gambling and haven't pull any jp gun, shield, rig, keystone ever since 2014 and no luck with loyalty either. My bit store rng is poop. Even Gamigo said I am super unlucky

RJRJ35
02-24-2020, 08:16 PM
You always could get jackpots without patron since I started in 2014 you don't get karma "increase chance point per mjr stacking", and chances super duper low but event majors can drop JP's from events for non patron always have.

Took me about 100 majors before I got first one and another 100 before second the grind is real.

I never heard of anyone getting an event Jp w/o patron. Doesn't mean it isn't true but I nvr heard of it. I know ppl who done hundreds with patron and never got one, others with patron that get them all the time. But never w/o from an event major.

So what's your solution for the busted Jp's?

RJRJ35
02-24-2020, 08:20 PM
I haven't been buying any event or holiday lock boxes so I can't say personally how those are, was lucky with the CF box but it's the only one I bought several of.

super unlucky

I am too I guess if Jp's are in the loot pool for majors, I always thought the only way to get any is from Karma drops with patron. I even bought a patron pass to try for Quasar Jp's and also my luck: that event was broke lol

RJRJ35
02-24-2020, 08:21 PM

Lol I don't know where or why you thought you saw that I knew everything xd

Yoshimitsu
02-24-2020, 08:25 PM
Literally 1000's of people have pulled JP's with no patron over the years.

My solution for busted JP's, retroactively fix all rolls on guns in game currently resetting any re rolls anyone has done in the process, to what the vanilla intended rolls are for all broken JP's when turning preme...

Sure as hell not monetize a fix for their wrong doing and screw up as you suggest.

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you Gamigo

Insert "dupe or con" in place of fool for context

Yoshimitsu
02-24-2020, 08:26 PM
Lol I don't know where or why you thought you saw that I knew everything xd

Yeah that's why I edited comment to say misinformed all good, I'm easy to get along with and talk to but I will roll with the punches and we didn't have the best of interactions in other threads so I just going with the flow. Don't mind me

RJRJ35
02-24-2020, 08:34 PM
we didn't have the best of interactions in other threads so I just going with the flow. Don't mind me

I don't remember ever arguing with you. It doesn't matter I don't need a reminder. But yea I'm pretty easy to get along with too. I was still tryin to figure out why you're arguing with me now I guess I said something in the past. Apologezz.

All good now? That's all that rlly matters.

Oneworld100
02-24-2020, 08:37 PM
I never heard of anyone getting an event Jp w/o patron. Doesn't mean it isn't true but I nvr heard of it. I know ppl who done hundreds with patron and never got one, others with patron that get them all the time. But never w/o from an event major.

So what's your solution for the busted Jp's?

Whats your ego?
You never heard of people dropping jps in majors???
Your previous comments to my threads make more sense now.

Yoshimitsu
02-24-2020, 08:38 PM
I don't remember ever arguing with you. It doesn't matter I don't need a reminder. But yea I'm pretty easy to get along with too. I was still tryin to figure out why you're arguing with me now I guess I said something in the past. Apologezz.

All good now? That's all that rlly matters.

We shouldn't derail thread further we way off topic, I'm talking about your py thread, I didn't say we argued for the record. We could continue in that thread but I've said everything I possibly could here and there. Back to gameplay for me peace : )

Edit below this line here to add

That's all it took?

Oof o_0 lost me there

RJRJ35
02-24-2020, 08:42 PM
I'm talking about your py thread

That's all it took?

RJRJ35
02-24-2020, 08:46 PM
Whats your ego?
You never heard of people dropping jps in majors???
Your previous comments to my threads make more sense now.

6k ego been playing like 3yr off and on.

I never heard of an event Jp dropping like that. Maybe you guys are more lucky on console. I've had a few Jp's drop other ways but never off an event major

mahatma andy
03-04-2020, 02:46 AM
Back to topic...

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?329680-02-03-Isotropic-Decay-Supply-Crate-Sale

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?329983-Epidemic-Supply-Crate

My question to the CM's:

Are all jackpot's outside the current rotation(since 44 weeks/only 16 different jp's of roughly 250 jp's) at Py now sold for real money?

44 weeks:
6 x Dirac
5 x Guardian Angel
7 x Chrismas Cannon
4 x Galactic Guardian
3 x Cosmic Champion
4 x Frostbite
6 x Little Helper
3 x Master of the Universe
4 x Zodiac Zealot
2 x Beta-6
2 x Infinte Beyond
2 x Aurora Ascendant
2 x Putrefactor
2 x Reality Splitter
2 x Stalking Stuffer
1 x The Grinch
Py was empty for 13 weeks

This is an F2P-MMORPG. Only super jackpots, cosmetics and a few selected items should be hidden behind a paywall. All items outside of this selection must be able to be grind. Py was once that possibility.

fm0987
03-04-2020, 11:20 PM
Let’s get some aa/ ga stuff in py again lol.

mahatma andy
03-05-2020, 03:19 AM
Let’s get some aa/ ga stuff in py again lol.

And/Or:

Ether Acceleration
Hallow Point
Mutagenic Gestation
Flames of Passion
Malicious Mirage
Ion Coil
Adaptive Augmentation
Hibernal Barrage

photoz
03-05-2020, 09:45 AM
At this point I believe they have the capability of adding these item but they don't want to because it will hurt their bottom line of making sales of cache box. Consider Grinch was added recently.

mahatma andy
03-06-2020, 03:14 AM
At this point I believe they have the capability of adding these item but they don't want to because it will hurt their bottom line of making sales of cache box. Consider Grinch was added recently.

I think you're absolutely right.

Takata Sama
03-08-2020, 08:54 AM
There are multiple pages of players expressing their grievance about py and yet it has not been properly addressed is concerning. Time and time again the CMs brushes the issue underneath the rug as if it's not a big deal. They don't understand why their sales tactics hasn't work and why their sales keep dropping. Its because the lack of attention they pay to the voice of the players. I have friends who left the game and those who stop paying for patron all together. There is nothing to look forward to once you reach 6k ego other than upgrade the build.

BobbaMinx
03-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Come clean with us players, Gamigo. No more excuses. We have had enough.

F u r y
04-13-2020, 03:16 PM
Sadly, but yes. If is thereís still something that youíd like to get from latest Py items then you have a reason to wait for him. If not then youíll have to wait until further update notice.

Iíve been giving this kind of reply since the moment Iíve got informed that there wonít be any new update on Py. I cannot speed up the process, I cannot give you any ETA, cannot promise you any outcome just letting you know that the issue is raised and our team is working on it.

so two months went by with the same weapons and not a single word about it whats taking you guys so long

mahatma andy
04-14-2020, 03:38 AM
so two months went by with the same weapons and not a single word about it whats taking you guys so long

Hmmm, your calendar is missing 10 pages. On April 24th is Py's birthday of neglecting and since 1 year the same rotation with 16 jackpots.

F u r y
04-14-2020, 04:36 AM
Hmmm, your calendar is missing 10 pages. On April 24th is Py's birthday of neglecting and since 1 year the same rotation with 16 jackpots.

i know, i meant since medjed posted about the "team is working on it"

photoz
04-14-2020, 04:53 PM
Killer Krayola brought up the question on discord regarding to runner synergies and py, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a solution atm. Before is Medjed's response.

https://i.ibb.co/MNSkQgm/2.png (https://imgbb.com/)

DEATHBRINGER210
05-03-2020, 01:25 PM
we need new cm's . ones that can inform us. that has access to information . and cm's that are more active . we need a cm that is more dedicate to our forums.

Killer Krayola
05-03-2020, 02:21 PM
we need new cm's . ones that can inform us. that has access to information . and cm's that are more active . we need a cm that is more dedicate to our forums.

With the implementation of community ambassadors soon, there is the hope that more information will be able to get out to the defiance community. Community Ambassadors, by nature, will likely be more involved within game itself. I myself, am planning on becoming one of these Ambassadors. Having said that, even community ambassadors will be limited in what they can share. However, if I'm one of the ones chosen for this ill do my best to help you all out

DEATHBRINGER210
05-03-2020, 03:05 PM
With the implementation of community ambassadors soon, there is the hope that more information will be able to get out to the defiance community. Community Ambassadors, by nature, will likely be more involved within game itself. I myself, am planning on becoming one of these Ambassadors. Having said that, even community ambassadors will be limited in what they can share. However, if I'm one of the ones chosen for this ill do my best to help you all out

sorry we dont see that community ambassadors program being any better. 6 years on here no one has been nowhere near kiwi's responses . we need info . we need our questions answers . no excuses . no dodging them either . just look at how many unanswered we have now. what happened to not leaving our questions unanswered ?

Bushede Jade
05-03-2020, 03:28 PM
sorry we dont see that community ambassadors program being any better. 6 years on here no one has been nowhere near kiwi's responses . we need info . we need our questions answers . no excuses . no dodging them either . just look at how many unanswered we have now. what happened to not leaving our questions unanswered ?

99.9% Of Game Travelers, (In The Ark Hunter Association), bringing Reality's Imagination to Gameplanet with them, instead of leaving it's thoughtlessness behind, (Before Logging Online), destroyed World Of Defiance (D13), being that Honesty isn't a start, or a Compromise.., for 6 years Bringer.

(Agreed)

Killer Krayola
05-03-2020, 03:35 PM

I haven't been around since launch, but I am friends with Kiwibird so her and I are on the same page about being active in answering community questions and staying more actively involved in what is going on in game. I haven't been given the title of a Community Ambassador yet, nor do I have information regarding a lot of the questions that are being asked or data that would allow me to share answers with everyone. As a player who has also invested a lot of time and money in the game the past few years, I too look for answers that I don't always get answered. While many might not see this Community Ambassador program working, from where I stand, I still see it as an attempt to step in the right direction for helping out. I am not a defiance dev or a community manager, but this is my favorite game I play and I'm very passionate about the welfare of the game.

Bushede Jade
05-03-2020, 03:42 PM
I haven't been around since launch, but I am friends with Kiwibird so her and I are on the same page about being active in answering community questions and staying more actively involved in what is going on in game. I haven't been given the title of a Community Ambassador yet, nor do I have information regarding a lot of the questions that are being asked or data that would allow me to share answers with everyone. As a player who has also invested a lot of time and money in the game the past few years, I too look for answers that I don't always get answered. While many might not see this Community Ambassador program working, from where I stand, I still see it as an attempt to step in the right direction for helping out. I am not a defiance dev or a community manager, but this is my favorite game I play and I'm very passionate about the welfare of the game.

Time's Free Will Is Important. Money's irrelevant choice's irrelevant, respectfully.

However, reality's imaginative barraging into Gameplanet believes, ( a choice), succeeded, their choice should be Christmas on everything in Gameplanet. Central politely disagrees. It actually choked their Gameplanet Imagination from ascending/improving.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-03-2020, 03:58 PM
99.9% Of Game Travelers, (In The Ark Hunter Association), bringing Reality's Imagination to Gameplanet with them, instead of leaving it's thoughtlessness behind, (Before Logging Online), destroyed World Of Defiance (D13), being that Honesty isn't a start, or a Compromise.., for 6 years Bringer of Death.

(Agreed)

i fixed for you.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-03-2020, 04:03 PM

what we really need is the defiance devs getting on here. because the CM's and Community Ambassadors are all gonna have is limited info. and the Cm's havent log in to d13. and if they have .its shocking the state of game. they have left it in. theyre cloud server fricking suk.

Bushede Jade
05-03-2020, 04:07 PM
i fixed for you.

(Lights An Ark Cigar, Additionalizing A Cup Of Tea)...,

:cool:

Bushede Jade
05-03-2020, 04:34 PM
what we really need is the defiance devs getting on here. because the CM's and Community Ambassadors are all gonna have is limited info. and the Cm's havent log in to d13. and if they have is shocking the state of game they have left it in. theyre cloud server fricking suk.

Understand how many Ark Hunters feel, nevertheless, Development Master's working, and because the Ark Hunter Association hasn't been able to Protect, (mentally), it's self from its self, (thoughts spilling over not organizing carefully at the Ark Grand Hall), vocal vibrations scaped many Regional Developments Across both Ark Universal Ark Timelines, just slightly moving Development Masters around, Against Ark Hunter Association Requests. Brilliant Requests Too Bringer.

So the Ark Grand Hall Masters, (Officially), Assume The Driver Seat, With Central Rising And Many Clan Organizations On The Starks Assisting.

David Ringo
05-03-2020, 07:02 PM
Krayola, assume you got the position. How are you going to advocate on behalf of the community (here referring to players/consumers) effectively, and not just holding a title? If Medjed and all her predecessors are failing and proven to be useless, then how are you as a non-employee of Gamigo going to have any say/demand/pressure towards Gamigo to make any positive changes towards the game? Or are you expecting to play the talking-back-and-forth-game with Gamigo, to have the illusion of progress?

Bear in mind, Medjed practically has the Dev/GM/Supervisor/CreativeDept/etc on her fingertips to be called and communicated with, yet look how poor any information we (players/users) have been privy to (ask the xbox360 community if you want to corroborate this claim LOL). In other words, even if you were to be bestowed with full access like medjed (a paid employee Gaimigo) there's no reason to believe any thing will change.
Please take this criticism in a positive light, Gamigo has abandoned this game, prolonging it just to scrap the bottom of the barrel. The game is dead, has been dead for a long time. The official declaration of the demise will soon follow, just like Xbox360.

So, at this point your passion for Defiance is wrongly placed.
Know when to cut your losses, going down with the "ship" for this company is an insult/degradation to yourself.

Gamigo has nothing planned for Def13 and Def2050 (remember when they retracted the content road map at the beginning of this year?).

DEATHBRINGER210
05-03-2020, 07:30 PM
Krayola, assume you got the position. How are you going to advocate on behalf of the community (here referring to players/consumers) effectively, and not just holding a title? If Medjed and all her predecessors are failing and proven to be useless, then how are you as a non-employee of Gamigo going to have any say/demand/pressure towards Gamigo to make any positive changes towards the game? Or are you expecting to play the talking-back-and-forth-game with Gamigo, to have the illusion of progress?

Bear in mind, Medjed practically has the Dev/GM/Supervisor/CreativeDept/etc on her fingertips to be called and communicated with, yet look how poor any information we (players/users) have been privy to (ask the xbox360 community if you want to corroborate this claim LOL). In other words, even if you were to be bestowed with full access like medjed (a paid employee Gaimigo) there's no reason to believe any thing will change.
Please take this criticism in a positive light, Gamigo has abandoned this game, prolonging it just to scrap the bottom of the barrel. The game is dead, has been dead for a long time. The official declaration of the demise will soon follow, just like Xbox360.

Know when to cut your losses, going down with the "ship" for this company is an insult/degradation to yourself.

Gamigo has nothing planned for Def13 and Def2050 (remember when they retracted the content road map at the beginning of this year?).

very well said, bravo!

Killer Krayola
05-03-2020, 11:09 PM

Obviously I wouldn't be given the privileges and same access that Medjed does, but to answer your question: The big issue I see everyone raising is the responsiveness of the Defiance team as a whole in almost every regard. However, having said that, even with that title I would be limited in what I have access of information to and what type of content can be shared. What I have noticed recently in the past few years, and maybe others have noticed differently, is that just because someone becomes a CM of defiance (there have been several now as you have mentioned) doesn't mean they become an expert of all things defiance even if they have all the data. Many of the past and current bug issues can really only truly be seen by playing the actual game. To reference several conversations I have had with Kiwibird (who seems to have been the crowd favorite in the past) as well as other CM's in the past is that they have either been told to not have a large IN-GAME presence or that they straight up have not had enough time in the game to fully understand some of the issues players are facing. I can tell you that from my hour long interview conversation I had with the current CM's their schedules are busy so they can't only be focused on Defiance. I'm not stating that as an excuse, but the time they can invest actually being live in game is very limited. Defiance is also not the only game they are being CM's for which I believe to be a common misconception of both Medjed and Pax. Part of the purpose of having the Community Ambassador positions (There will be several CA's btw) is to help Medjed and Pax learn more about the game as well. If they can understand the game better, then I'd like to think issues could be resolved more effectively.

How are you going to advocate on behalf of the community (here referring to players/consumers) effectively, and not just holding a title? If Medjed and all her predecessors are failing and proven to be useless, then how are you as a non-employee of Gamigo going to have any say/demand/pressure towards Gamigo to make any positive changes towards the game? Or are you expecting to play the talking-back-and-forth-game with Gamigo, to have the illusion of progress?

To answer this more for you, all I can really promise right off the bat is to have a more lively presence in game than the CM's have as well as be another set of eyes both here in the forums and in the discord channel. Yes, CM's are still the liaison between the player-base and the rest of the defiance team in regards to many issues, but to be able to help players in a more live environment as well as likely being more timely in responses to players I feel will help even if its just a small amount. When it comes to the back-and-forth communication, that might very well be the case. Although, it's hard for me to say with certainty at this very moment what type of pressure towards Gamingo I might have in their making decision going forward.

Like any game, Defiance will die some day. What that day is, I really don't know. However, I still find enjoyment in the game regardless of ALL the issues it has with it. I hope I'll be able to make a difference here regardless if you believe my passion for defiance is wrongly placed.

KevinVonBach
05-04-2020, 03:00 AM
what happened to not leaving our questions unanswered?

They couldn't find a way to monetize it, so the idea was scrapped.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-04-2020, 03:18 AM

makes sense.

Meowow
05-04-2020, 08:56 AM

Sounds about right, just like the time they remove all in game boost and change the RNG for the drops from 1/30 to 1/100 or some ridiculous number. Now you get tons of blue and purple drops as oppose to oj.

BobbaMinx
05-04-2020, 01:17 PM
I do not think Gamigo have any other plans for this game other to milk money out of players. They let Patron Pass players cheat because they contribute money, they can fix Py is D13 but choose not to, selling crates instead. Sadly to say, I will be looking for a new game as well. Gamigo have truly ruined this game. Nobody with any self-respect should become a Community Ambassador for this game. The position will be very limited at best. Rather than fix anything, Gamigo want to sell us stuff. It is absurd. And, besides, it gets boring with nothing good on Py and the runners have the same old synergies they have had for the last 12 months. Boring :-) I do not know of another game which does this - you know, never update anything to keep the playerbase interested and engaged. Gamigo must have idiots in charge.

RJRJ35
05-04-2020, 03:09 PM
I feel like Gamigo getting Ambassadors to do the job of a CM is just a way they can do even LESS work and be LESS involved with D13. They already rely on us to report hacking/cheating and don't do anything about it even when there's proof. Then any questions or bug reports that do get answers get side stepped or excuses made for Gamigo. Now they want their gamers to side step the questions for them. If they'd actually do work and fix crap then great idea go for it but I don't see it going great for the volunteers if the CM's can't even get Gamigo to do anything. Good luck with it though KK.

BobbaMinx
05-04-2020, 03:31 PM
Are there any words to use to get banned from this forum? It would be a badge of honour to get banned after all these years. Gamigo is the worst gaming company EVER. See you peeps in Destiny 2. With any luck :-)

David Ringo
05-04-2020, 09:56 PM
"...but to be able to help players in a more live environment as well as likely being more timely in responses to players I feel will help even if its just a small amount."

Gamigo has no idea how lucky and disgustingly irresponsible they are. I wish you the best should they instated you as the ambassador and glad you are going in with both eyes open.

xSalemx
05-17-2020, 01:07 PM
Where are the CM's?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/45c579a91dc3ad52789ff72802f24104/tumblr_mywxwszAS31rvcjd7o4_250.gifv

RJRJ35
05-17-2020, 04:15 PM
Lol!

If Gamigo doesn't get it together, they're gonna be living in a van down by the river!

LAPDAlonzo
05-17-2020, 07:36 PM
The only two users i see are Pax and Medjed. Nobody else from the company is saying anything, i think there's only two employees with the defiance team.

MONKEYKING
05-18-2020, 03:55 PM
If ya think about it thats the same number of bums ya usually see at a trash fire...hmmmmmm coincidence?

RJRJ35
05-19-2020, 10:39 AM
I still think they can fix Py whenever they want but don't

photoz
05-19-2020, 12:28 PM
I still think they can fix Py whenever they want but don't

So they can sell more loot box. They tried removing the IDR couple weeks ago, boy was that fun. Pretty much made purified gulanite useless. They keep stripping features wondering why people don't pay for things like they use to.

I would love to see D13 get shut down and watch the whole franchise burn to the ground. I'm sure xbox360 players are on boat with this narrative.

RJRJ35
05-19-2020, 05:03 PM
They keep stripping features wondering why people don't pay for things like they use to.

Maybe they don't like making money or somethin idk. Or their game decisions are run by RNG just like everything else :D

DEATHBRINGER210
05-19-2020, 06:57 PM
and so many unanswered questions .

RJRJ35
05-19-2020, 07:26 PM
Well our odds of getting an answer we want or good news is like pulling an Apoc from a box

DEATHBRINGER210
05-19-2020, 11:47 PM
Well our odds of getting an answer we want or good news is like pulling an Apoc from a box

or finding out who won the log in give away .

AJJOKERD18
05-19-2020, 11:54 PM
#gamigo suxs

Bushede Jade
05-20-2020, 06:07 AM

Addressing Question's Answering Morphosis Exploratory, Satisfaction Seekers Couldn't Folktale Epic's Reliance, Again...,

So Should Mentality Options Continue Purchasing Broadway's Musicals, If A Sock's Better Eaten?

Respectfully, Answer's Not Your Affection, Not Interest, As Well As, In General.

RJRJ35
05-20-2020, 06:33 AM
Addressing Question's Answering Morphosis Exploratory, Satisfaction Seekers Couldn't Folktale Epic's Reliance, Again...,

So Should Mentality Options Continue Purchasing Broadway's Musicals, If A Sock's Better Eaten?

Respectfully, Answer's Not Your Affection, Not Interest, As Well As, In General.

Gamigo's like that girl you used to date that wanted to step on your balls for fun (better to keep your distance) and keep your nasty ***** socks away from me I don't know where that thing's been

KevinVonBach
05-20-2020, 06:52 AM
I would love to see D13 get shut down and watch the whole franchise burn to the ground. I'm sure xbox360 players are on board with this narrative.

I mean, you're not wrong...

unschuldiger Passant
05-20-2020, 09:53 AM
or finding out who won the log in give away .

OhOhOhOhohoh...very thin ice!
Sounds da.n close to necroposting for sensitive ears^^

TOLAK
05-22-2020, 07:06 AM
As a former Xbox 360 player who played for 5 years, I DO NOT want D13 to shut down. Especially not since I just got my ga quantum garrison back! 2050 is a different matter, however.