PDA

View Full Version : Where are the CM's? We want to inform you about Py Numbra !!!

mahatma andy
06-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Chrismas Cannon and Frostbite have been around for Christmas. Now there is again Dirac - there was only a few weeks ago. For what, please, do I farm gulanit? I want to finally know how it goes with Py. For me that's a decision if I keep playing or not.

Guider
06-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Chrismas Cannon and Frostbite have been around for Christmas. Now there is again Dirac - there was only a few weeks ago. For what, please, do I farm gulanit? I want to finally know how it goes with Py. For me that's a decision if I keep playing or not.

it was asked in the Discord, but not sure if a response was received through private. There is a holiday going on starting tomorrow though, so may not see a response until Tuesday. More info here. https://imgur.com/a/gSX8blg

Note that there were other messages inbetween the 2 ones made by erinnyes.

mahatma andy
06-07-2019, 02:40 AM
it was asked in the Discord, but not sure if a response was received through private. There is a holiday going on starting tomorrow though, so may not see a response until Tuesday. More info here. https://imgur.com/a/gSX8blg

Note that there were other messages inbetween the 2 ones made by erinnyes.

Thank you for your answer. But I want a statement directly from a CM to Py. I will not extend my patron again. I will limit my playing time to the minimum or will not play until Py again works as usual. I am training hard again for a other real skill based game that i played before Defiance and will return to it. Defiance is no longer my main game. After the EH event, the number of players has fallen by half. I think gamigo can not afford any more mistakes. And neglecting Py is a big mistake. My patience is at the end.

KevinVonBach
06-07-2019, 05:43 AM
I think gamigo can not afford any more mistakes.

From your keyboard to the developers' ears.

Won't hold my breath though, I honestly think what Trion had going was a major selling point for the acquisition by Gamigo.

mahatma andy
06-07-2019, 09:30 AM
From your keyboard to the developers' ears.

I really hope so. But after what I experienced during my 1.5 years of defiance, I do not really believe in it.

mahatma andy
06-08-2019, 01:15 AM
I just found Py and he still only has Dirac. It was 2 days time to fix the error. A work of maybe 2 minutes. Are not professionals. Are the club of dilettantes. Nobody can tell me that they havent a tunnel to access the network, game, databases from home.

Edit: Ohhh I forgot - Cloud. Now you can work from Papua New Guinea on the game...

MONKEYKING
06-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Im trying for the life of me to figure out how foriegn holidays effect US servers. I mean last i checked a holiday in berlin didnt get me out of work over here in USA so why when we have Americans on staff working on American based servers is it so hard to place 2 guns in your clipboard and paste em into py............Oh right theres another bs holiday in narnia back to vacation.........

mahatma andy
06-09-2019, 06:09 PM
Irony on

I am looking forward to next week thursday. Hopefully there will be Chrismas Cannon and Frostbite. And the week after that, there could be Dirac again. Actually, there should be only Chrismas Cannon, Frostbite and Dirac and in between times a week nothing at all. Since you can already plan in advance what to buy at Py.

Irony off

mahatma andy
06-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Funny, in the D50 section there are answers from the CM's.

photoz
06-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Funny, in the D50 section there are answers from the CM's.

I guess it's time to take over their forum and start posting there instead here since we obviously arent getting any help/attention from the CM whoever is suppose to be in charge.

Time to raid d2050 forum guys

mahatma andy
06-11-2019, 08:48 PM
Time to raid d2050 forum guys

I feel uncomfortable in the society of people who still play a beta with almost no content after 1 year...

KevinVonBach
06-12-2019, 05:25 AM
I feel uncomfortable in the society of people who still play a beta with almost no content after 1 year...

https://www.zumi.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/you-smart-meme.jpg

mahatma andy
06-12-2019, 08:59 AM

Right. Smarter than a milk cow in D50...

DEATHBRINGER210
06-24-2019, 09:29 AM
do they only work for one week here ?

DEATHBRINGER210
06-28-2019, 10:23 AM
we need more dedicated cm's here . and the ps3 na social server crashed yet again.

mahatma andy
06-29-2019, 08:16 AM
do they only work for one week here ?

The CM's work only when they are bored...

DEATHBRINGER210
06-29-2019, 08:25 AM
The CM's work only when they are bored...

it would seem so.

KevinVonBach
06-29-2019, 09:16 AM
Where are the CMs?

Where are the players?

Two important questions of the day.

mahatma andy
06-29-2019, 09:56 AM
1) Where are the CMs?

2) Where are the players?

Two important questions of the day.

1) Well camouflaged in her hiding place.

2) After all that was played thousands times in the game and after gulanit is now obsolete, the players play other games. Games which are constantly supplied with updates and content. Games with constantly available CM's. Games where the wishes of the players are respected.

Bushede Jade
06-29-2019, 11:04 AM
Not smart, but rather Incorrect, if the word reading or storyline still a definition, an area an Ark Universal Visitor, such as yourself, need improvement, if one can get pass their voice of self attraction.

(No offense)...

DEATHBRINGER210
07-24-2019, 03:28 PM
and no cm around .

CM Selene
07-29-2019, 12:36 AM
Hi all!

Py'Numbra is updated often, but not every week. Please, know we're here and we read all your posts. This was reported last week and Py'Numbra has been updated last Friday.

Have an awesome week everyone!

mahatma andy
07-29-2019, 05:46 AM
Hi all!

Py'Numbra is updated often, but not every week. Please, know we're here and we read all your posts. This was reported last week and Py'Numbra has been updated last Friday.

Have an awesome week everyone!

In the last 14 weeks:

3 x Dirac
3 x Guardian Angel
3 x Chrismas Cannon
2 x Galactic Guardian
2 x Cosmic Champion
2 x Frostbite
1 x Little Helper
3 weeks nothing

That says everything.

Wreaper
07-29-2019, 07:20 AM
I think that's the point these guys are trying to make Selene. Py used to be updated every week, the synergies used to rotate monthly and all the accompanying jps for the synergy used to rotate through py in that time frame refreshing with new jps of that syn the following week. In the past year it has gone from knowing what to expect and getting excited knowing that the jp we want may be in there the following week to not knowing what syn it will be or if there will even be any jps in there at all.

Bushede Jade
07-29-2019, 08:29 AM
In the last 14 weeks:

3 x Dirac
3 x Guardian Angel
3 x Chrismas Cannon
2 x Galactic Guardian
2 x Cosmic Champion
2 x Frostbite
1 x Little Helper
3 weeks nothing

That says everything.

Now here's Where Central Come Into The Picture...,

The Weeks Many Game Travelers Have Been Eyeing Py'Numbra's Dynasty, which Py'Numbra taking Notice, The Second Understanding Within Defiance Universal, Honored Py'Numbra's Request, Transporting During Those Three Weeks, Ark Gear's To Py'Numbra's Dynasty Private Supply Lines.

Why Would Py'Numbra Do That You Ask? Simple. Py'Numbra Does Ark Universal Business, within the Game, not outside It's Sphere, which puts the Dynasty in a conflict of interest with other Organizations.

Meaning, Terms Of Agreements were recklessly desolved by The Few Reporting the Dynasty's Business, where Py'Numbra's Campaign isn't taking place in/on, with The Few's Strings attached In Their Finding, (Since The Time Max Shop Industries Theater Patron Quarter Productions To Py'Numbra's Dynasty And Was About To Kickoff A Joined Upgrade With The Ark Hunter Association, That Patron Quarters Destroyed), Interference.

(A Warning. And The Second Understanding Within Defiance, Supporting Py'Numbra's Dynasty, Model's A Brilliant Upgrade, That Once Interference Reports On It's Self At The Ark Grand Hall, (Depending On Intelligence And Lawkeeper Tuxedo's Investigation), Py'Numbra Dynasty Warns You, Then That Ark Traveler's Locked Out Of Py'Numbra's Market Blocks... Now, one would think to themselves, there's a way Around it. As you envision during those three week., Central Rising thought of them as well, and THEN some. Decision Of The Ark Hunter. In Game World, Game Traveler's Not Definition Of Both Fades. Respectfully, We're Only Interested In One Fade, While Adventuring Defiance Universal. Reality's Imaginative Wasn't One Of Them.)

photoz
07-29-2019, 05:42 PM
Now here's Where Central Come Into The Picture...,

The Weeks Many Game Travelers Have Been Eyeing Py'Numbra's Dynasty, which Py'Numbra taking Notice, The Second Understanding Within Defiance Universal, Honored Py'Numbra's Request, Transporting During Those Three Weeks, Ark Gear's To Py'Numbra's Dynasty Private Supply Lines.

Why Would Py'Numbra Do That You Ask? Simple. Py'Numbra Does Ark Universal Business, within the Game, not outside It's Sphere, which puts the Dynasty in a conflict of interest with other Organizations.

Meaning, Terms Of Agreements were recklessly desolved by The Few Reporting the Dynasty's Business, where Py'Numbra's Campaign isn't taking place in/on, with The Few's Strings attached In Their Finding, (Since The Time Max Shop Industries Theater Patron Quarter Productions To Py'Numbra's Dynasty And Was About To Kickoff A Joined Upgrade With The Ark Hunter Association, That Patron Quarters Destroyed), Interference.

(A Warning. And The Second Understanding Within Defiance, Supporting Py'Numbra's Dynasty, Model's A Brilliant Upgrade, That Once Interference Reports On It's Self At The Ark Grand Hall, (Depending On Intelligence And Lawkeeper Tuxedo's Investigation), Py'Numbra Dynasty Warns You, Then That Ark Traveler's Locked Out Of Py'Numbra's Market Blocks... Now, one would think to themselves, there's a way Around it. As you envision during those three week., Central Rising thought of them as well, and THEN some. Decision Of The Ark Hunter. In Game World, Game Traveler's Not Definition Of Both Fades. Respectfully, We're Only Interested In One Fade, While Adventuring Defiance Universal. Reality's Imaginative Wasn't One Of Them.)

What is this non-sense you are dishing out? Put in simple term!

Bushede Jade
07-29-2019, 07:43 PM

When Time's An Ally, Learn Game World's Language. Defiance Universal pretty much encourages it.

And by the way, there's no such thing as simple/ speaking normal/terms in Game World, or residing within Reality's Imaginative, when a Brain Map's involved. Mindful Satisfaction Is A Delicate Ocean Abyss Of Diamond Palaces, Without Limits. The Conductor can Only limit themselves, or permit other Orbit's to mentally roadblock their Orbit as a Universe.

(Respectfully, No Offense)

mahatma andy
07-30-2019, 06:11 AM
In the last 14 weeks:

3 x Dirac
3 x Guardian Angel
3 x Chrismas Cannon
2 x Galactic Guardian
2 x Cosmic Champion
2 x Frostbite
1 x Little Helper
3 weeks nothing

That says everything.

But let's see the positive about it. We do not need ammunition anymore. We can throw the opponents with Dirac's and we can build a completely new city with Guardian Angel's... I'm still out.

WhiteStrike
07-30-2019, 08:14 AM

He's a bot

MONKEYKING
07-30-2019, 08:19 AM
He's Sheldons alter ego.........

KevinVonBach
07-30-2019, 08:35 AM
That bot is the easiest add to the ignore list that I've ever encountered.

Crickets make more sense.

CM Selene
07-31-2019, 04:42 AM
I think that's the point these guys are trying to make Selene. Py used to be updated every week, the synergies used to rotate monthly and all the accompanying jps for the synergy used to rotate through py in that time frame refreshing with new jps of that syn the following week. In the past year it has gone from knowing what to expect and getting excited knowing that the jp we want may be in there the following week to not knowing what syn it will be or if there will even be any jps in there at all.

I see what you mean. I shall ask once again and will do a follow-up if I get a different answer. Thank you!

CM Selene
07-31-2019, 05:29 AM
After checking once again with the team, it appears there was never a set schedule for Py, therefore we can't expect it to be updated on a weekly basis. More information can be found on these threads:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327159-Py-20-06
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327149-Sincerist-apologies&p=2160742&viewfull=1#post2160742

I hope this helps!

mahatma andy
07-31-2019, 05:57 AM
After checking once again with the team, it appears there was never a set schedule for Py, therefore we can't expect it to be updated on a weekly basis. More information can be found on these threads:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327159-Py-20-06
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?327149-Sincerist-apologies&p=2160742&viewfull=1#post2160742

I hope this helps!

That is not right. Since June 2017, Py has 2 different jackpot's every week. This has changed completely in the last 14 weeks. Gulanit farming is obsolete. There is no incentive to play when the hope dies of getting your dream inventory. Here is a list with the respective date which jackpots there was at Py. From the beginning. Light Energy has created a wonderful list. The link is in her signature.

http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?29788581-Light-Energy

And then you want to explain to me Gamigo did not change Py to bad?

With each day the deinstallation moves closer. Every day I lose more interest in the game.

KevinVonBach
07-31-2019, 06:42 AM
After checking once again with the team, it appears there was never a set schedule for Py

All due respect, but that just isn't correct.

Wreaper
08-02-2019, 07:38 AM
I appreciate your response Selene, It could have been purely coincidental that he used to rotate like that. But I and many others can testify through countless hours of playing that once upon a time this was the norm. I have seen Destros post before so I can't deny what he says as I can't see behind the curtains of what happens in his department. This is merely an expression of my experience. If this is the case then there isn't much any of us can do about it. Perhaps from your side you can suggest that a few older synergy weapons rotate through there for a few weeks just to give us a bit of a change up. To calm the masses so to speak. I personally would like to see Adaptive Augmentation jackpots go through there again. Perhaps some of the other guys can suggest some syns they would like to see in there and keep our fingers crossed the powers that be feel generous enough to grant us a wish lol. Anyway thanks again for your time.

Light Energy
08-02-2019, 10:19 AM
After checking once again with the team, it appears there was never a set schedule for Py, therefore we can't expect it to be updated on a weekly basis.Apologies for the long post / response ...

Since Ex Inanis launched in the summer of 2017 (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?258799-Arrival-of-the-Ex-Inanis!), Py Numbra usually had 2 jackpots and would change every week on a Wednesday. That is just what happened :) ... and so players got accustomed to this routine / schedule (can't really hold that against the players :eek:). I guess the Dev Team found that sticking to a regular schedule actually made it a little bit easier to maintain (as with many things in life).

Yes, originally Destromathe stated:
Right now Py'Numbra is showing 3 jackpot choices. This is completely random, and will not remain in any way formulaic. We will alter both the number of jackpots, and the jackpots in general that show up on him. There is no specific routine for him, as he may sell T4 jackpots, or even jackpots that are not part of the current synergy pool. It will change often!

In other words, I presume The Dev Team wanted to give themselves some "wiggle room" - if they ever forgot to update Py, were on vacation, couldn't decide what to put in him or just put some random weapons in there. Standard disclaimer type thing to cover themselves ... to make sure they won't get flak for not being able to keep to a fixed schedule etc. Fair enough.

But he also said, more recently:
As soon as we rotate the synergies out, there will be more jackpots available, and in the future we will make sure that there are more to choose from to rotate during the weekly rotations.

And errinyes said:
I also have mentioned that we have some new procedures in coming which will make things run smoothly. I just ask you to have some patience until everything starts rolling.

Even with the transfer to Gamigo, Py wasn't too disrupted, which I thought was pleasantly surprising. But it also seems that Zephkial was in charge of Py, because since he left (around May), Py has become more unpredictable :(.

Zeph did attempt to take onboard what players said about future syngergies in Py:

Greetings Arkhunter. To clarify, there is nothing wrong with Py. What he offers week to week is completely random. That being said, I will see what I can do about getting something up from him that relates to Adaptative Augmentation and Mutagenic Gestation, in the future.

Anyway, regardless of what was said / written by the Dev Team ... by and large, what was actually seen in game (as stated above) was a fixed weekly schedule, usually with 2 jackpots each week.
And jackpots tended to appear in sets or blocks over several weeks (that is what we are used to). What I mean is this: for example ... we saw all the Isotropic Decay jackpots over 4 consecutive weeks in Autumn / Fall 2018:
https://i.imgur.com/IUvBE2P.png

That was the general trend ... jackpots with the same synergy would usually be in adjoining weeks. This just made things a little easier to prepare (build up expectation and earn PG) for.

Of course you guys at Gamigo / Gamigo US can do whatever you want. But please bear in mind: if you make Py Numbra more random and unpredictable, if you make him have no jackpots or just keep putting the same few in him week after week ... and keep doing that ... you will also probably frustrate / annoy most of the original Defiance players who used to like getting jackpots from Py. As you can see from the forum, some have already stopped playing or practically given up with Py (which also means it's harder for me to keep my list updated, since I generally have relied on others for the info).

Thanks for your time reading this ... and I'm glad that Py Numbra is not empty this week :)

photoz
08-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Apologies for the long post / response ...

Since Ex Inanis launched in the summer of 2017 (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?258799-Arrival-of-the-Ex-Inanis!), Py Numbra usually had 2 jackpots and would change every week on a Wednesday. That is just what happened :) ... and so players got accustomed to this routine / schedule (can't really hold that against the players :eek:). I guess the Dev Team found that sticking to a regular schedule actually made it a little bit easier to maintain (as with many things in life).

Yes, originally Destromathe stated:

In other words, I presume The Dev Team wanted to give themselves some "wiggle room" - if they ever forgot to update Py, were on vacation, couldn't decide what to put in him or just put some random weapons in there. Standard disclaimer type thing to cover themselves ... to make sure they won't get flak for not being able to keep to a fixed schedule etc. Fair enough.

But he also said, more recently:

And errinyes said:

Even with the transfer to Gamigo, Py wasn't too disrupted, which I thought was pleasantly surprising. But it also seems that Zephkial was in charge of Py, because since he left (around May), Py has become more unpredictable :(.

Zeph did attempt to take onboard what players said about future syngergies in Py:

Anyway, regardless of what was said / written by the Dev Team ... by and large, what was actually seen in game (as stated above) was a fixed weekly schedule, usually with 2 jackpots each week.
And jackpots tended to appear in sets or blocks over several weeks (that is what we are used to). What I mean is this: for example ... we saw all the Isotropic Decay jackpots over 4 consecutive weeks in Autumn / Fall 2018:
https://i.imgur.com/IUvBE2P.png

That was the general trend ... jackpots with the same synergy would usually be in adjoining weeks. This just made things a little easier to prepare (build up expectation and earn PG) for.

Of course you guys at Gamigo / Gamigo US can do whatever you want. But please bear in mind: if you make Py Numbra more random and unpredictable, if you make him have no jackpots or just keep putting the same few in him week after week ... and keep doing that ... you will also probably frustrate / annoy most of the original Defiance players who used to like getting jackpots from Py. As you can see from the forum, some have already stopped playing or practically given up with Py (which also means it's harder for me to keep my list updated, since I generally have relied on others for the info).

Thanks for your time reading this ... and I'm glad that Py Numbra is not empty this week :)

thank you for continue updating the document, it has been helpful