PDA

View Full Version : Py - 19.06.2019

mahatma andy
06-19-2019, 12:16 PM
I just found Py. He is empty. Slowly a CM should explain what's going on here.

elmoo
06-19-2019, 12:21 PM
I wasn't planning to even comment on this, because i feel it keeps falling on deaf ears. But this is beyond a joke now. Its been, nearly a month? No, over a month... since we've been screwed. We need an explanation. Every week we've made posts about him being empty etc, with no acknowledgement.. its about time someone steps up and tells us what the deal is.

photoz
06-19-2019, 02:00 PM
I wasn't planning to even comment on this, because i feel it keeps falling on deaf ears. But this is beyond a joke now. Its been, nearly a month? No, over a month... since we've been screwed. We need an explanation. Every week we've made posts about him being empty etc, with no acknowledgement.. its about time someone steps up and tells us what the deal is.

I second this, we need an explanation

Mundy Drudge
06-19-2019, 02:49 PM
This just shows the amount of interest that they have in defiance 13 .
It feels as though they are trying to frustrate us enough so that we quit playing , well it's working i know quite a few players that have quit over this . This is the first week in 6 years that I have not played , I gave away 40 jackpots last weekend , told a friend to make another toon and I'll fill it with jackpots as well . Really not sure if they can change enough stuff to get me back now but I'll just have to wait and see what happens

MONKEYKING
06-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Yep this was it for me. Not giving **** out. Not spending another dime or minute of my time supporting people who have shown we aren't even worthy of a response. Whole game is nothing but rng this and rng that. Hell we have rng just to increase rarity. I guess what im trying to say is...heres my fingers and thats the last youll get from me....

fm0987
06-19-2019, 03:19 PM
Doubtful it will happen as old as the game is and probably not worth the investment for them with a player base as small as it is, but the game is in desperate need of some kind of revamp or new content, hell anything really. I've quit playing cept events just out of general boredom, I feel like I've done everything there is to do 10x over and then some. Playing expos a million times or playing ocd weapon upgrader gets old after a while..

Mortero
06-19-2019, 04:01 PM
Doubtful it will happen as old as the game is and probably not worth the investment for them with a player base as small as it is, but the game is in desperate need of some kind of revamp or new content, hell anything really. I've quit playing cept events just out of general boredom, I feel like I've done everything there is to do 10x over and then some. Playing expos a million times or playing ocd weapon upgrader gets old after a while..

I could really go into X360 to def 13, but I do not see sense.

Game in Xone1 to Def 2050 when it offers something new be pursuits, Bonus, event, etc ...

There is a lot of content in the market of games a moderate price,
that's why in the meantime I play other games or watch movies series etc. I understand perfectly your position now the only thing is to do daily for PG, and to buy Flawless that never brings the Runner or Py, when it does it gives you the same color or repeated ... it takes away the desire to keep trying ...

Google translate

A greeating :)

The Fenian
06-19-2019, 04:02 PM

I will tell you what the deal is moofer....NO JPs FOR YOU!

Decoy303
06-19-2019, 04:47 PM
If you want a CM to respond just title your thread, Trion Lawsuit. They'll respond either that day or the next.

The Fenian
06-19-2019, 05:45 PM
If you want a CM to respond just title your thread, Trion Lawsuit. They'll respond either that day or the next.

and promptly lock it ofc.